Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment (795 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07
Please anyone with a reasonable method of eliminating these small small roaches should state it.
I have tried using insecticides,chinese leaf powder,killing with my bare hands to no avail,they are everywhere and they breed like crazy.

1 Like

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by okomile(f): 1:59pm On Jan 07
Get professional people that fumigate to fumigate d whole building

Simple

1 Like

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Prec1ous(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07
German Cockroach.

Small, fast and reproduce very fast.

You need to find where they lay eggs and squash those things. Mostly in corners. Check your bed frame, kitchen cabinets even fridge.

Now get that rat gum, put fish in the center and when they come in it gets then stuck in large numbers.

If you want to have fun, get a slippers and smash the hell outta them too. Fun activity when bored or cannot sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by brain54(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07
This one na code red...

You are under attack.

Is a soakaway close to your apartment?

You can do an extensive fumigation of your environment.

If I see just one cockroach in my room... I fit no sleep again throughout that night!

5 Likes

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07
brain54:
This one na code red...

You are under attack.

Is a soakaway close to your apartment?

You can do an extensive fumigation of your environment.

If I see just one cockroach in my room... I fit no sleep again throughout that night!
Bros this one pass code red na_ mayday mayday.
in bruce wayne's voice GENTLEMEN I am under attack

2 Likes

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07
Prec1ous:
German Cockroach.

Small, fast and reproduce very fast.

You need to find where they lay eggs and squash those things. Mostly in corners. Check your bed frame, kitchen cabinets even fridge.

Now get that rat gum, put fish in the center and when they come in it gets then stuck in large numbers.

If you want to have fun, get a slippers and smash the hell outta them too. Fun activity when bored or cannot sleep.
but i no dey germany na. Wetin german pests dey find come my cabal.
naija own don do me

1 Like

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07
okomile:
Get professional people that fumigate to fumigate d whole building

Simple
maam i also do fumigation as a side hustle. Believe me i have tried every chemical i know. They still defy the odd and come back

3 Likes

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Reelmii: 3:50pm On Jan 07
Black cockroaches...how do the look abeg
Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07
Reelmii:
Black cockroaches...how do the look abeg
They are small and black. Not like the normal ones
Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Reelmii: 4:20pm On Jan 07
Switinthemiddle:
They are small and black. Not like the normal ones
wow
Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Nicepoker(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07
Your ex is after your life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Obyangel: 4:58pm On Jan 07
Use sniper. I so much dislike cockroaches, bedbugs, rats and wallgacos including mosquitoes.

3 Likes

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by mysticwarrior(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07
Those German cockroaches terrorrised me for for 6 months untill I used sniper to get rid of them. Op close your doors and windows then mix sniper with korosin and spray it in every area of your house especially the kitchen, leave your house after you have finished spraying it and don't return until after two days, you will never see them again.

2 Likes

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by alpharoyalty: 5:08pm On Jan 07
Get a wall gecko into your house.
Those things eat them and their eggs like suyà
Additionally, improve your hygiene

2 Likes

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Melagros(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07
Just invite Chinese to your house and you'll see them no more

1 Like

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Angrigowt: 5:31pm On Jan 07
They need u. I still killed one big roach abput 3 weeks ago. Came escaping thru my toilet shower drain..roaches are part of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Tbasicme: 5:33pm On Jan 07
Switinthemiddle:
Please anyone with a reasonable method of eliminating these small small roaches should state it.
I have tried using insecticides,chinese leaf powder,killing with my bare hands to no avail,they are everywhere and they breed like crazy.

They are called German Cockroach. Very resilient and difficult to eradicate Get read a dream insecticide and thank me later
Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by AnoNeeMouz: 6:20pm On Jan 07
OP buy this and say bye bye to them

1 Like

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:
You're a detty pig

Just take sniper , dazzol
clean goat.. U can literally eat off my floor. Besides i said ive tried all including sniper. None works

1 Like

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07
AnoNeeMouz:
If u read my post i said that ive used this too

1 Like

Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07
Nicepoker:
Your ex is after your life. grin
Lmao. And you go don pass 20 o
Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by AnoNeeMouz: 7:45pm On Jan 07
Switinthemiddle:
If u read my post i said that ive used this too
Oh
I didn't see it.
Re: Sos.help! Black Cockroaches Have Invaded My Apartment by Wisebird22(m): 2:24am On Jan 22
AnoNeeMouz:
it worked like magic

(1) (Reply)

Duplex For Sale At Ketu / Get To Know Abuja, Ask Someone, We Are All Ears / Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.