Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? (173 Views)

Would You Join A African Art Website For Traditional Visual Artists? / Vacancy: Motion Designer / Animator / Beginner Graphic Design Class.... (motion Graphics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? by churchgraphics: 9:28pm On Jan 07
Hello,

I am planning to create a community(Telegram) of like-minded people who are interested solely in learning ONE THING and perfecting it before the end of the year, and that one thing is Motion Design.

I have some plans on how we could learn together. If I get enough responses. I will share more details.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? by Klastivity: 12:02am On Jan 08
Good one. I have also try to start creative community where graphic designer, video editors, cinematographers, photographers, 3d artist, 2d artist to come together, network, share experience and even share work when there's much load. I'm a video editor/motion graphics designer and I would love to be part of it

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? by noskcid(m): 12:10am On Jan 08
I’m interested as well

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? by dauntless15(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08
Inteested

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? by Navigator14: 6:26pm On Jan 08
Fully interested, I am a video editor and want to learn motion graphics with after effects this year.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? by churchgraphics: 8:58pm On Jan 08
Nice Idea. Is the community currently on?
Klastivity:
Good one. I have also try to start creative community where graphic designer, video editors, cinematographers, photographers, 3d artist, 2d artist to come together, network, share experience and even share work when there's much load. I'm a video editor/motion graphics designer and I would love to be part of it
Re: Will You Join Me In Becoming A World Class Motion Designer? by Klastivity: 10:24pm On Jan 08
churchgraphics:
Nice Idea. Is the community currently on?
I think we can start together, then share link and other creatives can join. What do you think

(1) (Reply)

Canva Video Expert / Title: The Igbo Tribe / How To Arrange And Decorate A Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.