Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC (24437 Views)

NCC Grants Glo More Time To Settle With MTN, Suspends Partial Disconnection / Partial Disconnection: We’re Not Owing MTN Interconnect Charges – Globacom / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by mejetov422: 1:43pm On Jan 08
What is wrong with this our own Adenuga, you can't improve your network quality, even to pay debt, No.

Well... Other brand dey cook up

3 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by SalamRushdie: 1:43pm On Jan 08
GLO onigbese

2 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by spartachico(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08
problem no dey finish
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Nicepoker(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08
They want us to forget about beta edu. cheesy grin
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by happney65: 1:50pm On Jan 08
Yemmysworld91:
Adenuga is a chronic debtor. Very annoying man. Spits undecided

Money that he should use to upgrade his network,na celebrities he dey carry am give.

The most shitty network in Nigeria. Call a Glo line,it will direct you to another voice entirely. Never seen a network as shitty as that in my life.

Their tarrifs are the cheapest in Nigeria but service is shitty.

Mekunu network giving mekunu service

5 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by brain54(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08
Like glo cares...

There will just pay more celebrities for advert!

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by omoadeleye(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08
Glo should just be a record label

2 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Mosba: 1:53pm On Jan 08
I'm already salivating for the amount of damage to claim over this.
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:53pm On Jan 08
Glo, 9mobile, Airtel they all use MTN telephone mask in so many places. If MTN dies today, the country will collapse..
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by MetaFiles230709: 1:55pm On Jan 08
This is one thing with one man business, instead of disconnecting, why not change the rules in such a way that anyone who callas from glo to mtn, their call time will only credit mtn until their debt is balance or change the rules that mtn to glo will give mtn some share and glo some share instead of rules that will make one incur debt.

Na so they wan pursue Igbos from Lagos or Nigeria make all the businesses collapse and Nigeria will follow.
All enemies of Nigeria through greed, bigotry and selfishness will die a rubbish death before the first half of this 2024.
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by mukthar2000(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08
Make everything even disconnect self, Nigeria himself has being disconnect already talk of Glo and MTN.

But come to talk of it, normally Is Glo that supposed to disconnect MTN with their rubbish slow network this days.
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by onajo2000(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08
Glo not making money like mtn, their network is too poor in my location and they don't want to expand their network coverage. Unlike mtn everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Ezmans: 1:56pm On Jan 08
fergie001:

SOURCE
adenuga money don finish
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by bigwig071(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08
My glo data no dey connect since over two weeks now and I do go sub... the things just dey pain me since then I never use the sub well...

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by lomprico(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08
Adenuga dey fuckup!

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by lomprico(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08
omoadeleye:
Glo should just be a record label

And comedian talent hunt company

3 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by purplekayc(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08
Reason?
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Artscollection: 2:01pm On Jan 08
Yemmysworld91:

I wonder How that guy keep popping up on Forbes list.

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Truvelisback(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08
KBlinks01:
Glo being Glo. This is not good at all from the Nigerian Firm
Glo and MTN enemity no be today. If not Glo, Nigerians would have find it very difficult to purchase sim card. grin

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by kcdendelo: 2:02pm On Jan 08
youngrichnigga:
One man business (Nigerian mentality) killing businesses since 1844 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Sucolee(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08
When are we going to smile and laugh in this country?
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by oyeb15: 2:06pm On Jan 08
Rather than d owner to improve on Globacom services, he prefer to be paying millions of Naira to celebrities all in d name of endorsement

5 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by NaijaCover(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08
Nawa o
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by zoedew: 2:12pm On Jan 08
Not news. This has been going on now for like ages and I suspected it had to do with Glo owing MTN interconnect fees. Calls from Glo don't get across to MTN.

3 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by davit: 2:13pm On Jan 08
In a sane clime, Adenuga can never claim a rich man!

2 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Omoapena(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08
Nonsense
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Ekugbeh(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08
WhatsApp says hy
Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by 3seriez(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08
Glo. Very controversial network.

1 Like

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by themanderon: 2:19pm On Jan 08
grandstar:
What kind of name is Globacom for a telecom company? I'm sure there's been millions of people misspelling it Globalcom.

Globacom for some reason to me seems to be the masses or common man's line. I see MTN as the most posh with Airtel coming second.

For 9mobile, I wonder why they exist. I think their strength may be mobile internet.

Anyways, Globacom should pay up.

9mobile is a shitty network. They are very expensive and have lost the only advantage they used to be known for which is speed.

2 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by Nickymezor(f): 2:20pm On Jan 08
Wonders shall never cease...Anyway I have never even liked GLO

3 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by MisterBanny(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08
GLO will now lose more customers

2 Likes

Re: Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC by FireUpNow(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08
Yemmysworld91:

Very terrible and they like intimidating the poor masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Charging Speed Slows Down After Reaching 90% / How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin / How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.