Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why They Came For TB Joshua? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why They Came For TB Joshua? (1073 Views)

Daviad Ibiyomie Weepped Very Sadly For TB Joshua (watch Video) / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Came For TB Joshua? by dazzlingd(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08
We all know pastors are scammers. Some of the most notorious con artists to ever hit Africa include Chris Oyakhilome, E. Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, TB Joshua, David Ibiyeomie, and many others.

They are all criminals and desperate con artists. But why did they come for TB Joshua? I am sure he crossed some lines.
Many questions ponder my heart, could TB joshua have committed suicide to escape humiliation when he knew his time was up ?
Someone said he took his con to the western world, and they couldn’t let him brainwash their people with the way Blacks are brainwashed.
What do you think?

6 Likes

Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by junketer(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08
Anyone that accuses a dead person of an offence must be an id1ot. They can't defend themselves because they are dead. N0nsense

9 Likes

Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by KnownUnknown: 3:37pm On Jan 08
Nothing special about the report other than it exposing a Nigerian scammer. The western European and American press often report on the abuses of these religious organizations from the Catholics' well known perversion to the Southern Baptist Convention's rapists. But there are no consequences to be feared because sheep will be sheep, and the shepherds will continue to fleece, f#ck, and finagle them.

2 Likes

Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08
junketer:

Anyone that accuses a dead person of an offence must be an id1ot. They can't defend themselves because they are dead. N0nsense

Was it after his death that they made the videos?
Or
Were they scared of him when he was still alive? undecided
Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by WhisperedNoise: 5:13pm On Jan 08
dazzlingd:
We all know pastors are scammers. Some of the most notorious con artists to ever hit Africa include Chris Oyakhilome, E. Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, TB Joshua, David Ibiyeomie, and many others.

They are all criminals and desperate con artists. But why did they come for TB Joshua? I am sure he crossed some lines.
Many questions ponder my heart, could TB joshua have committed suicide to escape humiliation when he knew his time was up ?
Someone said he took his con to the western world, and they couldn’t let him brainwash their people with the way Blacks are brainwashed.
What do you think?
Listen to what you are typing. Read it out loud. Is it sensible?

2 Likes

Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Jan 08
dazzlingd:
What do you think?
Nonsense! When dem begin expose Scientology, Mormonism, Creflo Dollar, etc. for here na today? Scientology, Mormonism, etc. people na blacks only? undecided

Abeg, this is 2024, make we begin talk like people wey get light turned on on upstairs steady! undecided
Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by dazzlingd(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! When dem begin expose Scientology, Mormonism, Creflo Dollar, etc. for here na today? Scientology, Mormonism, etc. people na blacks only? undecided

Abeg, this is 2024, make we begin talk like people wey get light turned on on upstairs steady! undecided

If whites scam whites, or if whites scam blacks, it’s still forgivable but a black man playing a smart one on whites is totally unacceptable. They will destroy you, they can’t just accept the fact that a black man played a fast one on their people. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jan 08
dazzlingd:
■ If whites scam whites, or if whites scam blacks, it’s still forgivable but a black man playing a smart one on whites is totally unacceptable. They will destroy you, they can’t just accept the fact that a black man played a fast one on their people. Lol
Was Creflo dollar destroyed? Abeg, make we stop playing the race card where it should not matter at all. undecided
Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by johnog4sure: 9:26pm On Jan 08
junketer:
Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Jan 08
junketer:
I see... so if a man rapes your daughter and later dies before you are able to exert vengeance or at least take him to court, you go allow the man go Scott free be that, abi? Death essentially washes away his sins and makes his record clean? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by MightySparrow: 9:50pm On Jan 08
Hmmmm
Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by ayo2008: 10:31pm On Jan 08
junketer:

What nonsense?

Ignorance is a disaster o

Foul nyash open finally

Anyone who has not watched the 3 part documentary and defending him is heartless
Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by dazzlingd(m): 7:11am On Jan 09
ayo2008:

What nonsense?

Ignorance is a disaster o

Foul nyash open finally

Anyone who has not watched the 3 part documentary and defending him is heartless
Shikena!

Only the grandmother of all idiots will still support him.

But the only thing that gave me joy was the way he determined to enslave the whites which he did. I love him for that. grin
Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by epainos: 7:24am On Jan 09
dazzlingd:

What do you think?

What is your business with the "why"?

Should the Western world do nothing to such a manipulator who wouldn't stop? Na Nigerians head no correct na. Dem still dey defend him.

If he committed suicide...do you need to really care about it? What are you investigating? Seriously...do you need to care about it?

I don't discuss T.B. Joshua because his old videos where he acted publicly like a real magician are still out there. He tried to get rid of them, but they are too many out there.

How can you watch those videos and still attend his services? I don't get it. People are easily manipulated. And see them supporting him. The shreds of evidence have always been crystal clear that he was a magician.
Re: Why They Came For TB Joshua? by ayo2008: 9:26am On Jan 09
dazzlingd:

Only the grandmother of all idiots will still support him.

But the only thing that gave me joy was the way he determined to enslave the whites which he did. I love him for that. grin

Gave u Joy for enslaving the whites?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Is sheer wickedness to support the heinoius act

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies / Prophet Jesus / Pastor Chris To Storm Abuja December 11-15 At National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.