Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Wat Biz Can Someone Do With 1m - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wat Biz Can Someone Do With 1m (91 Views)

Top Up And Get Reward: Biz Opportunity You Can Start With N5,000.00! / A Used 60kva Generator In Perfect Working Condition For Sale ....... 2.1m / Snail Bizness Training Online Wat's App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Biz Can Someone Do With 1m by drerocker: 8:37pm On Jan 08
With 1m wat biz can I do brothers
Re: Wat Biz Can Someone Do With 1m by 1TrippleCee: 8:47pm On Jan 08
Come partner with me. I have a profitable business venture. Partner woth me, get 1M return at the end of the business tenure. Come meet me in person with lawyer to sign letter of agreement and we do business. You also visit the business location every last week of the month throughout the business tenure.
Re: Wat Biz Can Someone Do With 1m by Halimaatz(f): 9:47pm On Jan 08
1TrippleCee:
Come partner with me. I have a profitable business venture. Partner woth me, get 1M return at the end of the business tenure. Come meet me in person with lawyer to sign letter of agreement and we do business. You also visit the business location every last week of the month throughout the business tenure.
how legit is this.
Re: Wat Biz Can Someone Do With 1m by 1TrippleCee: 9:53pm On Jan 08
Halimaatz:
how legit is this.

I have spent close to 2-3M of my own wallet already. I only ask you to come visit. And from what you see based on your assessment you will find the truth out yourself. Bring a lawyer and one or two of your closed contacts for vetting.

Life is a formula. Hit me up lets discuss on

0904 892 0665

(1) (Reply)

CONTENT WRITING Of The Highest Professional Quality (CONTENTPROWRITERS). / Hot Selling Vernee X2 3+32gb 6350mah Battery / Free Business Empowerment Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.