Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

But Why Do Many Women Especially Love Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But Why Do Many Women Especially Love Money (108 Views)

Happy Mother's Sunday To All Women,especially Catholic Women / Lust Of The Flesh, And Why It's Bad To Love Money / 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Do Many Women Especially Love Money by anu3: 10:13pm On Jan 08
I know the love of money is deeply rooted in everyone including myself, and I constantly have to seek grace to Fight. But why is it more unreasonable with many women...
Re: But Why Do Many Women Especially Love Money by correctyourself(m): 1:18am On Jan 09
The answer is simple, it's because it solves their problems, challenges and cater for their needs. grin
Re: But Why Do Many Women Especially Love Money by anu3: 10:45am On Jan 09
correctyourself:
The answer is simple, it's because it solves their problems, challenges and cater for their needs. grin

Hmm... We think it could solve greed you meant. I don't think any amount can satisfy human greed...
Re: But Why Do Many Women Especially Love Money by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 09
What do you want them to love if not money? undecided
Re: But Why Do Many Women Especially Love Money by anu3: 1:23pm On Jan 09
LilMissFavvy:
What do you want them to love if not money? undecided

To love God and people... And then use money, not the other way...

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Abused Me, Sexualized Women, Brainwashed His Disciples – Daughter / Was This Bible Prophecy Speaking Of TB Joshua? / Does The Bible Command Us To Close Our Eyes When We Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.