Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation (13330 Views)

BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by CentralBank(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09
angry
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by osuofia2(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09
BBC news. You had to wait after the death of TB joshua before passing out your findings. This is not good for your brand
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by TruthsFM: 1:23pm On Jan 09
SCOAN and the members of the church will always grow higher than ever before

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Flame333: 1:23pm On Jan 09
God1000:
What is BBC looking for now? They should allow the dead man to rest, he can't defend himself

The aim I think is to tarnish his image so it can affect his disciples who are flourishing in their different base..

Satan can only try but it will fail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Jan 09
othermen:
He slept with virgins everyday in SCOAN . In Nigeria. The one who recruited the virgins could have provided some of the girls for the documentary too.

there was one big south african lady who was saying that TB joshua raped her several times and because of that she did 3 abortions. I was wondering how she stayed in that place all that while to be raped and made to do 3 abortions when she was not under any form of physical restraint

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by bet9ja(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09
What about his daughter? They never reference her submission. The daughter alone is enough proof. God is really wonderful

3 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Procarpenter: 1:27pm On Jan 09
This campaign after election… government should just do the right thing because this may cause violence through……

Meaning while I’m available for your wood roofing and I install all kind of roofing sheet with warranty and I give out 20% discount on all my work…. Contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp me check my profile….
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Komu1048(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09
This media that supports homosexual and gangsterism but against preacher of faith should not be taken serious by anyone that believe in God and nature
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:27pm On Jan 09
A very poor defense. How can you say the accusers are unknown to the church when there's literally video evidence of their time there?

13 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Proudlyomonna: 1:27pm On Jan 09
Awon ole.
They didn't come out when the man was alive, the dead cannot defend themselves, so they have come with their ririri angry
Awon oni radarada oshi angry
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by dazzlingd(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
Bbc unfounded reports against late Tb Joshua and his ministry is dead on arrival. They are even making SCOAN to be much popular by the day. Thousands of people all over the world will be watching Emmanuel tv daily.

It takes extreme stupidity to defend your church after watching that documentary.
Religion is indeed a very powerful tool. Do you know there’s no difference between you and boko haram. You are same, first thing that comes to your mind is to justify anything even in the face of undeniable evidence.
Those people that came to testify, how can the church deny not knowing those people even with video evidence

6 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by pikechukwu6(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09
Go to Court... grin grin
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by sexyking1: 1:29pm On Jan 09
R
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by fxexperts: 1:30pm On Jan 09
DaddyJapan:
And right there it is - an unremorseful and unrepentant faith-based ministry.
Even now, Joshua's adherents are still peddling lies and hifalutin claims that have been thoroughly discredited.

I suppose a cult is like a hydra which grows new heads when you cut off old ones.
The way only way to bring about permanent closure is to remove its blood supply. cool

Image source: ‘Abusive’ legacy of Nigerian megachurch boss lives on from Lagos to London

Keep deceiving yourself. your BBC is the unrepentant, unprofessional media house.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Macdeey: 1:30pm On Jan 09
epainos:
Anyone who needs this BBC whatever to know who T.B. Joshua is needs to have his brain checked. grin Like for real? You need this BBC report to know T.B. Joshua is an as.shole? grin

Honestly, whenever I see his old videos, I laugh at the human race. Listen...you can manipulate people. Humans are the easiest to tame. grin As in ... for real? You saw the way "abrakatabra" dey do his magic in those videos and you still dey go that demonic place? Humans are so careless. grin

I ask again...who needs this BBC documentary to know the real T.B. Joshua? If you answer yes...you are just a pawn. Lol. grin
The man pass As!Shole grin grin grin Sef ! How people believe all those Shiiiit Miracles is beyond human imagination grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by DaddyJapan(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09
fxexperts:
Keep deceiving yourself. your BBC is the unrepentant, unprofessional media house.

Says the one who is incapable of rational thought.

Journalists, congregants, and unaffiliated Pentecostal leaders have been questioning the authenticity of those alleged healings since at least 1999.

Nigerian journalist Adejuwon Soyinka was part of one of the earliest investigations into TB Joshua’s claims of miracle cures for people infected with HIV/AIDS that had been broadcast on Nigerian cable channels.

The reporting in Nigeria’s Tell Magazine revealed that the address for a “hospital” issuing medical reports that backed claims Joshua had healed people of HIV was, in fact, the location of an apartment owned by SCOAN. The supposed address of a nearby hospital lab was an empty shop front. “There was no lab. There was no hospital at all,” Soyinka told openDemocracy.
Source: https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/5050/t-b-joshua-legacy-john-chi-ark-of-god-covenant-ministry-scoan

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by dazzlingd(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09
IAMBOSS1990:

If they like, let them call him the antichrist, they are not talking to me, my ear don block tey tey. My spirit and that man's spirit is intertwined. Do what ever you like with that info. May God bless the ministry of senior prophet TB Joshua.

Since your spirit and his spirit are intertwined. You will get what you find. All the curses on him shall befall you too. And you soul will be damned. Shebi you no want get sense. Then you deserve all the punishment and agony that his victims suffered in this life and the after life. So shall it be!

5 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by sammysmiles(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09
Aspayastudenthu:
I think this response is aggressive and harsh. As one YouTube commenter said - let the viewers make up their assertions based on the video. Responses should not attack the BBC but should share more light in counter to those claims.
Shut up!
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by sammysmiles(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09
dazzlingd:

Since your spirit and his spirit are intertwined. You will get what you find. All the curses on him shall befall you too. And you soul will be damned. Shebi you no want get sense. Then you deserve all the punishment and agony that his victims suffered in this life and the after life. So shall it be!
Weitin dis 1 dey yarn?
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by HBB1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09
epainos:
Anyone who needs this BBC whatever to know who T.B. Joshua is needs to have his brain checked. grin Like for real? You need this BBC report to know T.B. Joshua is an as.shole? grin

Honestly, whenever I see his old videos, I laugh at the human race. Listen...you can manipulate people. Humans are the easiest to tame. grin As in ... for real? You saw the way "abrakatabra" dey do his magic in those videos and you still dey go that demonic place? Humans are so careless. grin

I ask again...who needs this BBC documentary to know the real T.B. Joshua? If you answer yes...you are just a pawn. Lol. grin

Certified Juju Priest!
🤣

Desperation makes people dumb though
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by BRATISLAVA: 1:34pm On Jan 09
God1000:
What is BBC looking for now? They should allow the dead man to rest, he can't defend himself

Because he's dead it means he's innocent? Sentiment.

Because he's dead Jeffrey Epstein has no legacy of evil? Because he's dead Michael Jackson was not a pedophile?

Sometimes sentiment doesn't allow justice to prevail. How about sentiment for the claimants?

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by victorazy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09
God1000:

Since Africa refused to wake up.

Don't you know that this propaganda is a fight against Nigeria and Africa and we are buying the idea? Do you know that SCOAN stands as avenue for foreign exchange, tourist hub of Nigeria? These are the things they are fighting to stop. Fear white.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Sparrk007(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09
All their investigation is late and waste of time, they should allow the dead man to rest in peace
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Imsoblessed: 1:36pm On Jan 09
Oga stop talking out of emotions, I know twopeople who have said horrible things they went through in the so called synagogue
TruthsFM:
Bbc unfounded reports against late Tb Joshua and his ministry is dead on arrival. They are even making SCOAN to be much popular by the day. Thousands of people all over the world will be watching Emmanuel tv daily.

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by ddippset(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09
I expected them to initiate legal action.
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by wiseman2011(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09
Great one.
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Britishcoins(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09
BBC must apologise to SCOAN family..
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Martinez39s(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09
“One other clearly illogical thing in the charade is the BBC categorical statement that the man of God was involved in all the abuse for over two decades!

“How can that be in a nation governed by law? It shows the station’s crude disrespect and bizarre perception of Nigeria."

grin grin grin
Are you kidding me? What is this?

3 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by MFORC(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09
TB Joshua wey singlehandedly bring peace to south Sudan. If na Caucasian now dem for give Nobel prize for peace. But see half baked disjointed story wey fading BBC put for social media.
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by InvertedHammer: 1:42pm On Jan 09
/
Are they supposed to admit that the BBC documentary is the truth? Even murderers plead "Not guilty" in court.

If SCOAN was really filled with men who have the fear of God as claimed, one can't help but wonder why the wife had to involve the police to stop the so-called wisemen and disciples from looting the church properties. They are all business people preying on the weak in the society.

/

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by AdeniyiA(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09
EVELYN IS THE TARGET :

As you watch TB Joshua’s BBC documentary on allegations of rape, fake miracle, evil man, tortured of disciples and many more allegations, pls bear what am about to say in mind.

I BK NEWS want to
state some facts about this man of God.

So if your a conversant with Scoan(Synagogue
church of all nations) you will know TB Joshua has wise men and disciples.

85% of these wise men and disciples are
foreigners.

Before the prophet passed, these wise men and disciples were very powerful.

Most Sundays they handle deliverance, prayers and ministrations.

Also bear in mind TB Joshua had a wife Evelyn, she is also a prophetess. She was a prophetess before the TB married her.

While her hubby was still alive, she comes out ones in a while to preach and join in ministering to church members.

At some point she had a baby or something and now faced home and she rarely preached or do the Sunday deliverance.

TB Joshua had an overwhelming membership and couldn’t handle the prayer line alone, so he ordained those wise men and Disciples.

Many of these wise men started acting like him, some became very powerful. Some left to start their respective ministry.

People like wise man Daniel and wise man John chi, they left while TB Joshua was still alive.

But he still had lots of wise men and disciples many of them are not Nigerians.

Now this is were the story gets interesting

Allegedly when TB Joshua died, these Wise men and Disciples took charge of the church.

They said that the prophet intended they take
over.

That TB Joshua told them that they will take
over from him..

These guys relegated Evelyn TB Joshua’s wife to the background, don’t forget she is a
prophetess.

This rancor went full blown, these disciples and wise men fought Evelyn so much, they didn’t want her to even appear in the church.

They oppressed her so much that one day
Evelyn woke up, I don’t know who helped her
sha.

But it was alleged that she used the
immigration, Lagos State Govt and deported all those foreigners who wanted to take over the church from her, they way the deported all of them it was so
funny.

She dealt with the foreigners and some of the Nigerians that joined the foreign wise men and disciples.

She is currently the lead pastor of Scoan, she
has fully taken over the church, guess what ?
The church is booming.

Evelyn has a special gift of healing, her church services are packed out just like when her hubby was still alive.

After reading this story, you should know why that stupid story of Tb Joshua is surfacing now by BBC documentary that he is a fake man of God, that he raped women, that he even had a daughter called Ajoke out of wedlock that always tortured

Evenly is the target, how dare she try to fight to take over the church from foreigners oshi…

It is giving the vibes of “if we can’t have the
church, let’s cripple it”

TB Joshua is dead, what’s the essence of the
story, to arrest a dead man? Or for what?

Before you join to start bashing, give it a deep thought.

... BK news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi / Write the Bible In Pigin English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.