Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation (13408 Views)

BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by mikeapollo: 6:12pm On Jan 09
Draggun:
Weak response, not convincing enough. I watched the documentary and I can swear he did everything he was accused of. If you haven't watched it, do so and you will see things for yourself.

You can swear about something you did not witness?
This shows how low and empty your thinking faculty is!
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by missjekyll: 6:22pm On Jan 09
Benblaq:
Simple!
Gbam
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Image123(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09
Emman08:

Absolutely. But to what extent can all these be done with the man being dead? Knowing... Nigeria

To the extent that the British and Nigerian governments are willing to carry out thorough investigations.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by TheBillyonaire: 7:50pm On Jan 09
Romans feel it is an insult for Nigerians to use their invention called Jesus H. Christ under the brand called Christianism to enjoy the proceeds from all customers world over.

The best thing to do is 'expose' these Nigeria businessmen who have hijacked their brand.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by CaveAdullam: 8:20pm On Jan 09
Martinez39s:
Your foolishness doesn't surprise me one bit. Your skull must be empty for you to claim that random person were interviewed. grin

I can bet my balls that he didn't even have enough data to watch half of episode 1 not to talk of the 3 episodes.

The idiot said "random people".

His case is stupidity minced with arrogance.

Unfortunately, he represents the average Nigerian and African population.

Sigh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by lightuplightup: 9:03pm On Jan 09
Sparrk007:
All their investigation is late and waste of time, they should allow the dead man to rest in peace

Leave sentiment, just watch the documentary.

Accordingly to the documentary , the investigation and some of d interviews were done when TB Joshua was still alive. They didn't know he will die before d investigation will end
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Draggun(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09
mikeapollo:

You can swear about something you did not witness?
This shows how low and empty your thinking faculty is!

Neither of us witnessed it but those who did testified. You are a phoolish man. I bet there are empty spaces in your coconut shaped head.
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Draggun(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09
Fiscus105:
Anybody read that documentry and believe it, hook line and sinker, just know something is wrong with you and ur brain needs to be checked.

U just interviewed a random people with no single evident to back it up.

Someone claiming he was one of disciples yet, he didn't show any proof to back it up. All the current and former disciples, I think we know them and their tie with TB Joshua.

You are so daft, the people interviewed are not some random people. They all worked there for more than a decade, there was enough video evidence during their time to back up the claim. Don't be stupeed, watch the video and see for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by anslemarinze52(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09
qtx:

Oh okay. Now i understand where you are coming from. But let me inform you and keep in mind that one day you will be preaching openly and winning souls for God. It may not cross your mind now, but one day you will say someone online said it. On that day, you may not remember my moniker

Only if i change my mind... Because I could use it to decieve so many people and cash out on it.
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by qtx(m): 9:57am On Jan 10
anslemarinze52:

Only if i change my mind... Because I could use it to decieve so many people and cash out on it.
Abeg change your mind bros. It is good for you
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by anslemarinze52(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10
qtx:
Abeg change your mind bros. It is good for you

To decieve you more and more lol 😂
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Truthchiz: 12:01pm On Jan 10
I still remember that man in the 90s. He was nothing near God/Christianity. Later in the mid 2000s, I was surprised how everyone now accepted him. If you have the spirit of God in you, you will know that man was far from God. He operated with a strange spirit. PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Jan 10
Now is the time for the business to release a statement about the man's cause of death, something that was denied his followers for almost 2 years. grin

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by cassette(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10
Image123:

Yes they can but they should not. Some people can be very scared and traumatised, and feel free enough when their tormentor is away, locked up or dead. They may feel freer from repercussions for speaking out. Also, if TB was diabolical as many allege, they may be 'under his spell' or control while he was alive.

As usual another daft comment, these APC supporting with their ass
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by DaddyJapan(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11
TruthsFM:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/09/tb-joshuas-church-counters-bbc-investigation-exposing-alleged-rape-of-members-by-prophet/

Wait a minute, MisTruthsFM, so the leadership of Cult-Daddy's outfit never authorised you to release a statement?

You have merely been flying solo, unofficially, while shedding more tears than the bereaved.

Right - since I know the hirelings (erm...disciples) currently running amok are operating in a personal capacity only, I will await SCOAN's official response.

TB Joshua: We are yet to respond to BBC’s documentary, SCOAN clarifies

The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has denied issuing or authorizing any statement regarding the three part documentary released by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) Africa service.

The documentary which highlighted allegations of purported maltreatment of some former disciples by the founder of the Church, Prophet TB Joshua was released on Monday, January 8, and published on BBC’s official YouTube page.

The Ikotun based international church gave this clarification in response to an enquiry by our reporter following a trending statement titled “BBC and its ludicrous hatchet job on Prophet TB Joshua” purportedly issued by the Church in response to the documentary.

The article which referred to Journalism as a societal watchdog, noted that fairness, balancing and objectivity in investigation and publishing is required in order to command dignity, honour and respect as the fourth estate of the realm.

It faulted that: “BBC has compromised these lofty principles by descending into fictional narratives and propaganda thus turning itself into a weapon for a hatchet job as gangsters in the gab of journalism with a destructive ulterior motive for personal gains against a perceived enemy.”

However, the church, while responding to the Nation’s inquiries about the article said “the church did not issue or authorize the said statement.

“The Church has its standard means of making any official communication with the public which the Press is familiar with, and any official communication with the public on this or any other issue will be via those means.”

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/tb-joshua-we-are-yet-to-respond-to-bbcs-documentary-scoan-clarifies
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Yungdragon: 9:48am On Jan 18
Kobojunkie:
You no even watch the documentary yet you feel say you fit make sense? undecided

Anyways, Before you post anything else.... check the following attempts made to reveal the man dating as far back as 2009 here in Nairaland alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/270874/t.b-joshuas-miracle-fake-unverifiable#3849234
https://www.nairaland.com/394395/tb-joshua-country/3#5536846
https://www.nairaland.com/5276232/pst-biodun-bisola-evil-motivated#79852869
https://www.nairaland.com/3500873/man-tb-joshua#51625150
https://www.nairaland.com/767191/tb-joshuas-secret-exposed-ex-muslim/5#45986110
https://www.nairaland.com/858513/ashawos-atempt-seduce-tb-joshua#10080579
https://www.nairaland.com/819463/must-watch-tb-joshuas-evil#9710765
https://www.nairaland.com/792409/tb-joshuas-critics-pharisee-chronicle#9443131
https://www.nairaland.com/779122/bisola-johnson-red-light-district#9314025
https://www.nairaland.com/768372/paid-lie-against-pastor-t#9268027

I would take that as a compliment tho but my point is all the inhumane jobs black do in the white mans land that’s so close to BBC they’ve never been documented but they can come all out to bring this out right? Well. I understand blacks think they’re free , yes we are but we are free slaves walking
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Yungdragon: 9:51am On Jan 18
wirinet:

These are allegations that have been swirling around the media for over a decade. BBC is the best organisation to investigate and carry such a story, as many British nationals are affected. Local media houses and their journalists would have their safety jeopardised if they dare attack someone as rich and worshiped as TB Joshua. You can feel the anger of some of his fanatics here.

They’re documenting what they were asked to , it was all a propaganda but that doesn’t mean TB didn’t do everything that was said or not , I don’t know and I’m not GOD , only GOD can Judge we all but those same British don’t even mean well for blacks , they still have blacks as slaves in there homes but that’s another topic for another day , if there weren’t whites involved in this TBs case I promise you this wouldn’t have been documented but whites carried pans on there head and I’m very sure that’s what aggravates them to put this out , let them figure out the inhumane jobs blacks are doing in there country and let’s see
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Kobojunkie: 3:54am On Jan 19
Yungdragon:
They’re documenting what they were asked to , it was all a propaganda but that doesn’t mean TB didn’t do everything that was said or not , I don’t know and I’m not GOD , only GOD can Judge we all but those same British don’t even mean well for blacks , they still have blacks as slaves in there homes but that’s another topic for another day , if there weren’t whites involved in this TBs case I promise you this wouldn’t have been documented but whites carried pans on there head and I’m very sure that’s what aggravates them to put this out , let them figure out the inhumane jobs blacks are doing in there country and let’s see
Then of what use is the criminal justice system and the constitution as a whole? Only God can judge? If one of your flesh and blood daughters had been molested by this man, would you also come here to spout such nonsense? undecided
Re: SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation by Yungdragon: 6:22am On Jan 19
Kobojunkie:
Then of what use is the criminal justice system and the constitution as a whole? Only God can judge? If one of your flesh and blood daughters had been molested by this man, would you also come here to spout such nonsense? undecided

I am
Spouting nonsense to you but if you settle down to read and understand but not to
Reply me then we would have an intelligent conversation without throwing shades and who told you any of
My family members hasn’t been a victim? We shouldn’t spill everything on here but normally Africans have swayed from serving GOD now and they prefer to serve men but that’s still another topic for another day, my point here is BBC know what Dey did by this propaganda Dey put up, let’s call a spade a spade. Have a good one out there 😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Difference Between Sex And Romance And Is Romance A Sin? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.