Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! (36384 Views)

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nice2023(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09
I stayed in my uncles house when I was schooling in the east,but we used to fetch water daily then and after my schooling,we do visit him often because we had no house of our own then.

Today,having built ours and even for my parents,I decided to erect a borehole for my uncle to bring a relief to him and I want to use this gesture to start the year.

Funny enough,I am absolutely happy and my parents are even happier.

Below are the pictures:

135 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nice2023(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09
More pictures.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by fyzaila: 1:14pm On Jan 09
Very very good of you. Good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™Œ Posterity will definitely be forever kind to you in return.

I had and have lovely uncles too.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Zonefree(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09
That's very thoughtful of you. God bless you.

My uncles for see something like this, but, they no do me well. Na only dry gin I go dey buy for them until God touches my heart.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Justkatty(f): 1:18pm On Jan 09
That's so kind of you
May whatever you serve bless you even more.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by VictorIfe(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09
nice one bro ❀️☺️
God bless you πŸ™πŸΎ

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by jmoore(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09
How much did it cost?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nice2023(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09
jmoore:
How much did it cost?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nice2023(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09
Justkatty:
That's so kind of you
May whatever you serve bless you even more.

Hah...whatever u serve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by SammyJac(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09
This must be in the EAST.
Nice2023:

1 Like

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by SammyJac(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09
[color=#990000][/color] sad
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nice2023(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09
SammyJac:
This must be in the EAST.

Is it expensive?

1 Like

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by SammyJac(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09
Nice2023:
It depends on the location. Is it together with the submersible pump?

Is it expensive?
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nice2023(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09
Zonefree:

My uncles for see something like this, but, they no do me well. Na only dry gin I go dey buy for them until God touch my heart.

Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Ulunne777(f): 6:06pm On Jan 09
God bless you so much.
A guy that served the owner of the property opposite ours also did for them some years ago.
Posterity will not forget you.

20 Likes

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Larwin(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09
Wow, so thoughtful and kind of you. God bless you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Justkatty(f): 7:14pm On Jan 09
Nice2023:

Hah...whatever u serve
So sorry if the phrase I used didn't go well with you. I'll rephrase
May God/Allah bless you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Gadafii: 7:43pm On Jan 09
You are a good man, you will increase in wisdom and wealth

Please encourage your uncle to allow neighbors fetch water freely from his compound. they will pray for him an pry for you too

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Skillsnigeria: 10:01pm On Jan 09
Hmmm
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09
This is a great job

1 Like

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by omenka1: 10:03pm On Jan 09
sad
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by marlow1962(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09
Cool
Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by fitinwell: 10:04pm On Jan 09
Nice2023:
I stayed in my uncles house when I was schooling in the east,but we used to fetch water daily then and after my schooling,we do visit him often because we had no house of our own then.

Today,having built ours and even for my parents,I decided to erect a borehole for my uncle to bring a relief to him and I want to use this gesture to start the year.

Below are the pictures:

See d way i Rush to check which BoreHole you talking about..??

I was disappointed sha...

No gender bore hole here ...

2 Likes

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Jewessgratitud3: 10:04pm On Jan 09
Nice and thoughtful of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Pathfinder2090: 10:04pm On Jan 09
Zonefree:

My uncles for see something like this, but, they no do me well. Na only dry gin I go dey buy for them until God touches my heart.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by saydfact(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09
Nice2023:

Below are the pictures:

God's grace to do more... Nice 1.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by Nigercity: 10:07pm On Jan 09
Giving always comes with happiness
Especially, giving to those you love

3 Likes

Re: See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! by adesegun121(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News / How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.