Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (84012 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Kingproy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
He first confronted me when I plucked 9 guavas for me and my two sisters, throwing insults at me that am greedy.

I thought it was just that I plucked too much
But when I came back this Corona period, I went and plucked just 4 and he saw me and told me that he has warned me not to pluck his guava but am not listening.

He went and told his children that I should not pluck from his guava.

But he keeps telling his children to go pluck,
Why I this man like this?

Now look at the guavas, all are getting rotten and useless

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Okuda(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
too many children for nairaland. wetin u want make we do? flog your uncle abi wetin?

855 Likes 32 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Franzinni: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
E get why! Make your dog hia him master whistle o..

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Plant your own tree now, his guava is his guava

375 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Shellsploit: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wait for him, once he's gone out to work, find cutlass cut down the dame guava tree ..

Thank me later! grin

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by whytepawn1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just listen to him and back off his guava tree... It's non of your business if the guava fruits rot away.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by SmartPolician: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
And someone brought it to the front page?

293 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by tophumble(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by sanemind5(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guy leave am with him juju, you hear....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Adex2442: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
B
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by edlion57(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
We still der Adam and even matter ooo,if no be them I for der see unclothedness of all this fine babes way der my street,even buhari own grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Hotzone(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
No chop guava and chop ur life...find something to do with ur life

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Chimezie198(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
I just remembered Adam and Eve story... Last last na still person go pluck give ur girlfriend, then she go am carry am visit you give you make you chop.
Another generation curse wey worse pass Adam and Eve own go begin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by sammysneh(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
What do you want us to do now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by adesharp2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okay. Maybe something dey wey you no know about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by tonididdy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by bigfish3k: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
E get why

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Pidginwhisper: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
and this hit fp. Wow just Wow!

Nonsense and NL mods

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Tylervalz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
If you don't want to hit the Front Page on Nairaland,, Mind your business... IMO cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by pman096(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why did this post make it to the front page again? undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by kozmokaz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
:Dshould we tell him ?

2 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Adonisteve: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Emmy3(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
The default configuration of man's heart is wickedness and greed.
As he has clearly shown that he prefers to throw away these blessings of the Lord, to receiving your "thank you", do not pluck them anymore.
Accept it in good fate without hard feelings..
Guava when full bushe for my side na im Uncle dey show character because of am. Nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by manuel4real(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Spar7tan(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Your uncle said you shouldn't pluck his guava anymore, why not leave his Guava alone?

Abi Guava finish for market ni

15 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by TissuePaper: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is the reason why we cannot progress as a nation, we give too much importance to vain things...if the OP said that it's guava that is his problem why not just let him pluck it

7 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by blackpanda: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Smh

And this is now in front page because

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by tonididdy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
If I wear you... I would kidnap this tree overnight angry

Anofia

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by taretoofine(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
You self u too like fruits grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.