Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church (1094 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by africamediang(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09
Imo State University Lecturer Shares Eye-Opening Experience Following Visit to TB Joshua’s Church

Gloria Ernest-Samuel has chosen to speak up in the wake of the recent BBC documentary uncovering alleged mistreatment within the late TB Joshua’s congregation. Sharing her thoughts, she stated, ‘I spent a night at Synagogue, and from what I experienced, TB Joshua was not a prophet of God.’

Ernest-Samuel emphasized the importance of people speaking out, stating, ‘I had expressed doubts to those close to me about his legitimacy as a Man of God.’

When questioned about her silence until now, she clarified, ‘TB Joshua’s acts, despite his philanthropy, do not absolve him of alleged despicable crimes. He misused God’s name and did not adhere to true religious values. I’ve been critical of his religious approach before. It’s crucial to acknowledge this aspect of his legacy.

Click Here To Read Full Story>>>>> https://hubgist.com/lecturer-reveals-insights-following-overnight-stay-at-tb-joshuas-church/

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18pm On Jan 09
Hmmmmmm.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Jan 09
Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by DonBenny77(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09
Anyone who watches that BBC video and still thinks he was a man of God is a zombie for life.
As for us way back 90s we already new he was an occultic leader

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by Natbrowny: 7:02pm On Jan 09
I dont need a BBC bullshit analysis to know TBJ wasn't real.

Nigg* was fake from the origin.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by Righthussle: 7:20pm On Jan 09
This one no go reach front page unless you add Wike to the story.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by LordIsaac(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09
Women! Pregnant with experiences.
Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by leroi01(m): 8:42am On Jan 10
Wetin she find go the church in the first place?

She expressed doubt, right?

But she still went to spend a night.

Make of that what you will
Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by Meteng: 9:55am On Jan 10
Fine woman
Re: Lecturer Reveals Insights Following Overnight Stay At TB Joshua’s Church by Astra101: 3:07pm On Jan 10
But she end up saying nothing embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Is A Beast He Had Sex With Me Several Times And Also With Other Ladies / Is Doctrine Important In Your Faith? / 800 Year Old Answers To Therationa's Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.