Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran (4187 Views)

Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking / Man, Woman Stoned To Death In Afghanistan For Adultery / Graphic Photos: Woman Arrested In Ogun For Dehumanising Boy Over Missing N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Iamanoited: 5:14am On Jan 10
Judge not that you might not be judged. Vengeance is Mine. I will repay, says The Lord.
The Lord is awake 24/7. The Lord watches over the way of Righteous and the ways of the Wicked shall perish.
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by chris4gold(m): 6:29am On Jan 10
laivwire:

Can you imagine that🤔
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by emperor4love(m): 7:14am On Jan 10
Wen u are in Rome behave like dem

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by emperor4love(m): 7:15am On Jan 10
chris4gold:

Oga oooo🤔

Though the woman too overdo, but death shouldn't be the consequences na.
dem de burn ppl way no burn koran talk more of her
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by ShoeGetSize: 8:05am On Jan 10
This is actually a true story, only that it happened a few years ago.

Farkunda was a law student in Afghanistan during the time that the Taliban were not in charge of running the country because American soldiers were stationed there. At that time Females were allowed to go to school and get an education.

What happened was that she was arguing with a trader who was trying to cheat her when all of a sudden, he began to shout that she was an infidel who was using pages of the koran to wrap food items.

A mob gathered and lynched her in a very gruesome manner. They put her head under the wheels of a car and drove it over her head. Then they dragged her dead body through the streets chanting "Allahu Akbar" before finally pouring petrol on her and setting her on fire.

Arrests were made, but the culprits were
were eventually released and nobody has ever been brought to trial for her death to this day.

CoronaVirusPro:
Stop copying news from propaganda bots!

Anyone familiar with twitter knows that, Azzat Alsalem is a propaganda machine!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by damosky12(m): 8:08am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

Shelve the propaganda narrative. You people should actually address the blood hungry excessiveness of your fellow moslems... Like this hasn't happened in the north severally? Your fellow adherents brutally taking the life of another human being based on allegations like this...

I never thought or imagined that religion would facilitate terror. But Islam does. And this isnt propaganda or islamophobia. It's glaring!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by ShoeGetSize: 8:12am On Jan 10
OP didn't give a true account of what actually happened.

This is actually a true story, only that it happened a few years ago and it is actually more brutal than what OP put here.

The girl's name was Farkunda and she was a law student in Afghanistan during the time that the Taliban were not in charge of running the country because American soldiers were stationed there. At that time Females were allowed to go to school and get an education.

Unlike what OP said, she didn't actually burn a copy of the koran.

What happened was that she was arguing with a trader who was trying to cheat her when all of a sudden, he began to shout that she was an infidel who was using pages of the koran to wrap food items.

A mob gathered and lynched her in a very gruesome manner. They put her head under the wheels of a car and drove it over her head. Then they dragged her dead body through the streets chanting "Allahu Akbar" before finally pouring petrol on her and setting her on fire.

Arrests were made, but the culprits were
were eventually released and nobody has ever been brought to trial for her death to this day.

chris4gold:

Oga oooo🤔

Though the woman too overdo, but death shouldn't be the consequences na.
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by KingAzubuike(f): 8:40am On Jan 10
Old story. Happened in 2015
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Bigseven(m): 8:52am On Jan 10
Religion of peace at work
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Nairalandboyfri: 8:53am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

The fact that you defend this shows, you've lost every trickle of humanity in you.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by CrossRhodes: 10:32am On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

Is the news true or not?

Are those AI generated images?

Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by SeeWahala: 12:24pm On Jan 10
If I talk now dem go ban me again undecided

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by SuperOnyi: 12:58pm On Jan 10
laivwire:

shocked

I'm deeply heartbroken as a human but am I surprised? No, never! I have nothing against any religion, but this is why I laugh at people who were expecting Nigerian Moslems to condemn the killing of Miss Deborah.

Even when my Moslem friend brought up the issue, I clearly told him I hate talking about religion. According to him, she insulted a prophet and even though he doesn't support her killing; "if she did that in Saudi Arabia, they'd use a machine to grind her to death."

This is what religion is capable of, however despite how "evil" we paint Christianity, I will always prefer Christianity over a lot of these religions out there...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by SuperOnyi: 1:05pm On Jan 10
damosky12:

Shelve the propaganda narrative. You people should actually address the blood hungry excessiveness of your fellow moslems... Like this hasn't happened in the north severally? Your fellow adherents brutally taking the life of another human being based on allegations like this...

I never thought or imagined that religion would facilitate terror. But Islam does. And this isnt propaganda or islamophobia. It's glaring!

shocked

It is high time Christians accept the fact that NO Moslem will ever condemn anyone for killing an "infidel" who insults the Prophet or anything sacred to their heart.

Wake up! You already know what that means, right?
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by MrBroke(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10
lordm:
Hell is empty, the devils are all here

💯
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by System202: 3:09pm On Jan 10
I most commend Seun for actually sanitizing nairaland. If this Afghanistan2015news was reported last 2 weeks all Muslims would have been brutally insulted bullied and so on.
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Tunde835(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10
How many times have christians killed for the bible being burned.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:58pm On Jan 10
Why did she look for trouble in the first place??

Western imperialism have degenerated a lot of women these days
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Nice2023(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10
CoronaVirusPro:

Your head is practically empty and u can't be normal pretending to defend Islam here.

Was this not similar to the lady that was killed in Sokoto ?

Fanatic.
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Nice2023(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I'm deeply heartbroken as a human but am I surprised? No, never! I have nothing against any religion, but this is why I laugh at people who were expecting Nigerian Moslems to condemn the killing of Miss Deborah.

Even when my Moslem friend brought up the issue, I clearly told him I hate talking about religion. According to him, she insulted a prophet and even though he doesn't support her killing; "if she did that in Saudi Arabia, they'd use a machine to grind her to death."

This is what religion is capable of, however despite how "evil" we paint Christianity, I will always prefer Christianity over a lot of these religions out there...

Christianity is fair to all.
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by damosky12(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10
SuperOnyi:

shocked

It is high time Christians accept the fact that NO Moslem will ever condemn anyone for killing an "infidel" who insults the Prophet or anything sacred to their heart.

Wake up! You already know what that means, right?

Some of them actually do o. Though very few, some still believe their book teaches them not to kill or maim. Those are people I want to engage. I'm assuming the poster I quoted is one of such. Though this is unlikely as they are so so few.
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Ciso(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10
Muslims here will be enjoying
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Curious345: 5:39pm On Jan 10
We need a religious war to reset humanity
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by Reelmii: 8:20pm On Jan 10
laivwire:
how will they explain this
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by DKM123: 8:27pm On Jan 10
This is why I will always have my reservations when it comes to musl!ms.

It's so difficult not to think "what if" when one relates with them. The way you see the regular day to day people all of a sudden turn to vicious m0nsters and pounce on thier victims tearing them to pieces for the most mundane reason is why one would rather keep them at arm's length than get close......
Re: Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran by SuperOnyi: 8:54pm On Jan 10
damosky12:

Some of them actually do o. Though very few, some still believe their book teaches them not to kill or maim. Those are people I want to engage. I'm assuming the poster I quoted is one of such. Though this is unlikely as they are so so few.

shocked

They just said that to make you believe they're not like the others. I was born in a Moslem dominated area and I have no problem with anyone. Even as a kid, I didn't know anything about any other religion because we didn't really care...

It's really difficult to come across a Moslem free thinker and I don't blame them, that's what religion does.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irate Youths Parade Young Lady Unclad In C/river For Stealing Fowl (PHOTOS) / Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher / 10 Times Inmates Got Prison Guards Pregnant And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.