Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency (14429 Views)

Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison / Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by JayPeeOham: 8:33am On Jan 10
Resetinc:
Haaa!! I talk am ….

This na violence year … no gree for anybody oo.

Dear passengers/travelers to any part of Nigeria, arm yourself with machetes, stones & plank, drivers carry your gun..😂

Any bandit or kidnapper wey stop una, make una open fire straight 😂, stone and machete them .. …. enough is enough…

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by NaijaLatestSite: 8:36am On Jan 10
Giftedhand47:
I fix faulty iPhone panels
Contact me via siggy below

Are you in Abuja
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by 007Marvel(m): 8:38am On Jan 10
Larryndelaw:
Also watch as OBI the chemical reactor will react again.

Joke apart do you enjoy Nigeria currently? Or the right question I should be asking is how old are you! Because only someone still under their parents would still enjoy Nigeria at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by saintruky(m): 8:39am On Jan 10
Resetinc:
Haaa!! I talk am ….

Dear passengers/travelers to any part of Nigeria, arm yourself with machetes, stones & plank, drivers carry your gun..😂

Any bandit or kidnapper wey stop una, make una open fire straight 😂, stone and machete them .. …. enough is enough…

N if police hold them for road, wetin them go explain?
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Image123(m): 8:41am On Jan 10
cassette:

Jokes apart, are you truly happy in this economy ? Are you family members not lamenting ? Are your parents not frustrated ? Everything is not obi, sometimes learn to face reality

It was expected bro, it's not rocket science. You can't remove the fuel subsidy and not feel the effects. You can't try to correct the system, like the exchange rates and expect everyone to smile immediately. All the major candidates promised to do this. That is the reality we should all face and try coming out of better.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by coputa(m): 8:47am On Jan 10
Drugs and illegality runs north Americas
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by caye(m): 8:48am On Jan 10
Ecuador...one of the products of the 1970s CIA destruction of other countries, most especially Africa, so as to expand their empire, wealth and comfort.

This is the result.
Amerikkka...must die, for peace to reign on earth.
Amin.
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by uuzba(m): 8:48am On Jan 10
Capitalism. This is the form of economy most nations practice. However it seems to be yielding 2 bad results. One set of people who end up super rich and another set that end up super poor.

In UK they have a "cost of living crises" and they are ashamed of it. That how can being alive become a crises in their own rich country?

And so we definitely have this problem here in Nigeria as well.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by cassette(m): 8:49am On Jan 10
Image123:

It was expected bro, it's not rocket science. You can't remove the fuel subsidy and not feel the effects. You can't try to correct the system, like the exchange rates and expect everyone to smile immediately. All the major candidates promised to do this. That is the reality we should all face and try coming out of better.

So are you truly happy in this economy , I ask again ?
Are your loved ones happy
What's the quality of life they are living ?
Are they not frustrated ?
Leave obi first and focus on your life because for all you know Obi is living well and wealthy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by akan102: 8:51am On Jan 10
bennybuhari:
This cant happen in Nigeria
Its already happening

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Artscollection: 8:55am On Jan 10
Image123:
Expect Obi lamba followers to wish that it happens in Nigeria, those guys are frustrated souls possessed from hell.

Anu!! No need to wish such because worst is happening already. Agbadorians are dropping one by one and shouting ebi pawo.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Patojargz: 8:57am On Jan 10
Image123:
Expect Obi lamba followers to wish that it happens in Nigeria, those guys are frustrated souls possessed from hell.

Mugu Man!!! Wetin concern Obi with what's going down in Ecuador

U don dey loose am speedily and rapidly...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Konquest: 9:11am On Jan 10
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjpdWeDlJk?si=22MTuY8mfngXmH4-

https://punchng.com/gunmen-storm-ecuador-television-studio-amid-state-of-emergency/
That's a major crises brewing there in Ecuador. This is what you get when crimes are overlooked and criminals are not punished swiftly especially those that require capital punishments. Instant punishments help to prevent crimes from escalating beyond what the societies and governments can handle down the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Giftedhand47(m): 9:13am On Jan 10
NaijaLatestSite:

Are you in Abuja

No I'm in Lagos computer village
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Image123(m): 9:22am On Jan 10
cassette:

So are you truly happy in this economy , I ask again ?
Are your loved ones happy
What's the quality of life they are living ?
Are they not frustrated ?
Leave obi first and focus on your life because for all you know Obi is living well and wealthy

Yes i am happy, thanks to God. Nobody, not even the president is happy WITH the current economy. The only people who sometimes seem happy are the sore election losers, who want to gaslight us and say they told you so.
My loved ones are happy, and they are living fine, by the special grace of God.
At least, you can lay claims to the fact that someone is living well and wealthy. Great, he is not the only one.
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Necrophagia: 9:32am On Jan 10
sweetval:
I hope this ends soon. One man can’t be bigger than the government or the people. It’s just a matter of time..

Not true

Just have a lot of money and you be shocked to see anything can happen

Check CDC cartel in Mexico
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Trustyourself: 9:37am On Jan 10
Image123:

But the last time I checked, they are the region with the highest number of millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria. I also discovered that they are the happiest and smartest set of people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by cassette(m): 9:40am On Jan 10
Image123:

Yes i am happy, thanks to God. Nobody, not even the president is happy WITH the current economy. The only people who sometimes seem happy are the sore election losers, who want to gaslight us and say they told you so.
My loved ones are happy, and they are living fine, by the special grace of God.
At least, you can lay claims to the fact that someone is living well and wealthy. Great, he is not the only one.

lol leave God out of it, God already gave you the ability to make reasonable decisions nobody can gaslight your current reality, it is what it is , and it’s just getting started brace up !!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Lastmankc(m): 10:14am On Jan 10
Image123:
So, you don't take your drugs today again.That is how you refuse taking your drugs till you started roaming on the street.
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by pikechukwu6(m): 10:17am On Jan 10
working country grin
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by adeleke691: 10:18am On Jan 10
I hope this ends soon. One man can’t be bigger than the government or the people. It’s just a matter of time..I hope this ends soon. One man can’t be bigger than the government or the people. It’s just a matter of time.....
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by kiddkash(m): 10:29am On Jan 10
Resetinc:
Haaa!! I talk am ….

passengers/travelers to any part of Nigeria, arm yourself with machetes, stones & plank, drivers carry your gun..😂

somebody post me some vowulence meme😂
Ok comrade

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Sermwell(m): 10:30am On Jan 10
Image123:
It's only your dirty mind that's thinking this!! I haven't seen anybody supporting it! Dumbo
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by mrkia(m): 11:00am On Jan 10
We thought it only Nigeria that's overridden with terrorists. So, these nations are also facing something like this in worse form. And they will be quick to announce to their citizens telling them where to visit and where they shouldn't in our there country... Rubbish
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Image123(m): 11:05am On Jan 10
Trustyourself:

But the last time I checked, they are the region with the highest number of millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria. I also discovered that they are the happiest and smartest set of people in Nigeria.

What are you talking about? i think you folks used to say that Obi won the elections and was voted for by all but INEC rigged? So you are now saying Obi lamba's followers are only from one region of millionaires? No wonder he lost then, millionaires are few, numbers win elections not millionaires.
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by Image123(m): 11:07am On Jan 10
cassette:

lol leave God out of it, God already gave you the ability to make reasonable decisions nobody can gaslight your current reality, it is what it is , and it’s just getting started brace up !!

i don't leave God out of my matters, He makes me and mine happy, healthy and wealthy. Wake up, there's nothing cynical to brace up for.
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by LUCASC(m): 11:40am On Jan 10
Pablos don dey vex o😂
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by RillyBA: 12:06pm On Jan 10
One fool was saying yesterday that Ecuador is a serious country not like Nigeria that's not serious. The fool is no where to comment today. Dem born u well for Nigeria make u attack amidst state of emergency? How u wan take do this type nonsense for Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by cassette(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10
Image123:

i don't leave God out of my matters, He makes me and mine happy, healthy and wealthy. Wake up, there's nothing cynical to brace up for.

Ok I’d bookmark this and keep reminding you the more your hero and savior Tinubu keeps throwing the country to the dogs, like I said you’d wish you voted otherwise eventually !! Ciao
Re: Gunmen Storm Ecuador Television Studio Amid State Of Emergency by ekelebeXstunner: 2:36pm On Jan 10
The situation is under control now. Why attack a station, na military coup?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militaries Of Africa Thread / Which country on the African continent is most developed ? / Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.