Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio  - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio  (20061 Views)

No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu / Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Kingosytex(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10
Sccarrr:
local champion...😂 abroad boy...if we check well,na old ppl yansh u dey wash..yansh washer *spits

Mumu with no brain. The yansh I dey wash go feed your poverty stricken generation.
Shey na hunger dey push your papa enter gutter?
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Sccarrr: 2:04pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:

Mumu with no brain. The yansh I dey wash go feed your poverty stricken generation.
Shey na hunger dey push your papa enter gutter?
hahaha...says someone wey dey feed on bet9ja 10 odds... online billionaire, useless being ...which abroad u dey again? Togo or Ghana?

https://www.nairaland.com/4956245/todays-10-odds......lets-try-it

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Kingosytex(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10
Sccarrr:
hahaha...says someone wey dey feed on bet9ja 10 odds... online billionaire, useless being ...which abroad u dey again? Togo or Ghana?

https://www.nairaland.com/4956245/todays-10-odds......lets-try-it

This fool is senseless, what has bet got to do with this?
Bet is meant for people who've got money not some hungry retards like you.
Throw that shade to Drake and tell me if any of your low life generation has gotten/will ever get to his level.
Yes, na Togo I dey, you don happy abi? Has any of your poverty generation stricken gotten to Togo before?

You can make delusion your opium.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Sccarrr: 2:12pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:

This fool is senseless, what has bet got to do with this?
Bet is meant for people who've got money not some hungry retards like you.
Throw that shade to Drake and tell me if any of your low life generation has gotten/will ever get to his level.
Yes, na Togo I dey, you don happy abi? Has any of your poverty generation stricken gotten to Togo before?

You can make delusion your opium.
fool , rich ppl no dey play 10 odds...Drake and co no dey place pass 2odds...na hungry okada riders like u dey do long tickets 😂😂... useless hungry murdafucker... better send the account number bfr I change mind

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Kingosytex(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10
Sccarrr:
fool , rich ppl no dey play 10 odds...Drake and co no dey place pass 2odds...na hungry okada riders like u dey do long tickets 😂😂... useless hungry murdafucker... better the account number bfr I change mind

Fooool.
I can play any number of odds.
Bayo and co stake heavily and i can bet no soul in your entire generation has ever seen more than 100k.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Deeprooted: 2:21pm On Jan 10
If it were in Nigeria, you would hear " after a gun duel with the police, the criminals escaped with bullet wounds"

Lol grin
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Generalmystic: 2:21pm On Jan 10
treatise:

Ecuadorian should be deployed to Zamfara state. grin
Lol 😂
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:24pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:
See how they're tied like goats. E don be for these ones. grin
South Americans don't joke with law and order, Ronaldinho was sometime humiliated in Paraguay despite being a world renowned celebrity.
It seems Nigeria is the only nation not ready to get things done correctly.
If it were to be in Nigeria, one thing will lead to the other and criminals won't even be televised.

Stop posting rubbish.
South American violence, gangs and other crimes makes Nigeria look like paradise on Earth.

Even in Mexico, they will chop off people's heads and use the heads to decorate bridges. They will wipe out a whole village just because one person pissed off the cartel boss. They will even kill the chickens and goats just to send a message.
Ecuador and Elsavador are so bad that criminals run even the prisons.
Trying to compare crimes in Central and South America to Nigeria is a danm joke gone too far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:30pm On Jan 10
Galaticos444:
how will Nigeria work when tribalism and corruption has eaten deep into d system

You are right like a tribe that wants everyone to vote for a lying incompetent religious fanatical fool just because he's from their tribe even though they know that he was incompetent while he was Governor of Anambra. Go figure.
Look in the mirror, you will see what you were talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Thinktwicemybro: 2:41pm On Jan 10
Sccarrr:
shut up inferior being... Last time I checked Ecuador is on lockdown, Nigeria is not..

Lol it really pains you that you cannot make tribal comments here anymore. Keep that negative energy inside and die with it. God never created any inferior person. And everyone has right to their opinion. In-between, your country NIGERIA is a SHIT HOLE.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Fortified06: 2:42pm On Jan 10
My days in Ecuado was crazy. Did my University Education there about 10 years ago. The place is a low key crime zone.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Georgeduke84: 2:44pm On Jan 10
So dem too get SARS for there country too
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Myhusband(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:
South Americans don't joke with law and order, Ronaldinho was sometime humiliated in Paraguay despite being a world renowned celebrity.
If it were to be in Nigeria, one thing will lead to the other and criminals won't even be televised.

we know BHT sponsor but we can't mention them, guess what they're still bombing and killing

Nigeria govt is full of deceit
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by newnigerdelta00: 2:57pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:

You are a G.O.A.T for underrating your country
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by CJStarz: 3:05pm On Jan 10
FunkyAlhaji2015:
See how well dressed and well looking the police in Ecuador are. Ecuador fa! Everyone of them has a bulletproof vest with helmet and is neatly dressed. In Nigeria you will see haggard looking bribe seeking men in unkempt uniforms calling themselves police. Only in Nigeria will policemen go to the line of fire without bullet vest or helmets.

Everything is wrong with this country. Donald Trump was right, we are a Shithole
Guy,no matter what,no dey use that Donald Trump reference of Nigeria come dey rub yourself for body. America get their own wahala as well.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Khallicopyro: 3:23pm On Jan 10
3g
1. God
2. Government
3. Gun
You can't fight government. If them mean you them go come for you
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Sccarrr: 3:28pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:

Fooool.
I can play any number of odds.
Bayo and co stake heavily and i can bet no soul in your entire generation has ever seen more than 100k.
yenyenyen..okada boy😂
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Sccarrr: 3:28pm On Jan 10
Thinktwicemybro:

Lol it really pains you that you cannot make tribal comments here anymore. Keep that negative energy inside and die with it. God never created any inferior person. And everyone has right to their opinion. In-between, your country NIGERIA is a SHIT HOLE.
look fr attention elsewhere... dullard
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Yankee101: 3:34pm On Jan 10
Mostly kids basically
Don’t fooolishly execute another’s man’s nefarious agenda
It will backfire on you alone if care isn’t taken
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by highness25(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ThsOyAHEs?si=_TYMEDjHD2HafO4p

PICTORIAL: Ecuador police arrest gunmen for invading TV studio 

https://punchng.com/pictorial-ecuador-police-arrest-gunmen-for-invading-tv-studio/
And our people still de fine one Tu baba wey murder DPO for Ahoada here since last year.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Kingosytex(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10
Sccarrr:
yenyenyen..okada boy😂

Okada boy wey better pass your generation___past, present, and unborn.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Sccarrr: 4:00pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:

Okada boy wey better pass your generation___past, present, and unborn.
online billionaire 😂...face front , I no get ur time
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by gabriel66386: 4:24pm On Jan 10
More photos.Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Puskin FOD Mukina2More photos.Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Puskin FOD Mukina2...
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Danzakidakura(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10
Nigeria police for don kill everyone including colleteral damage.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Kingosytex(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10
Sccarrr:
online billionaire 😂...face front , I no get ur time

Offline poverty ridden fool, you no get my time but na you jump to my mention. No dey mask your tears with the laughter emoji.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by pikechukwu6(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10
There we have police here is f@@lish
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Ashirioluwa: 5:32pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:

Nothing can be effective in Nigeria because of tribalism and religion.

If this happened in Nigeria, some of us will turned it into a tribal or religion issue.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Tremple8v: 6:04pm On Jan 10
This dudes wants to be arrested for some reasons.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by patorial(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10
FunkyAlhaji2015:
See how well dressed and well looking the police in Ecuador are. Ecuador fa! Everyone of them has a bulletproof vest with helmet and is neatly dressed. In Nigeria you will see haggard looking bribe seeking men in unkempt uniforms calling themselves police. Only in Nigeria will policemen go to the line of fire without bullet vest or helmets.

Everything is wrong with this country. Donald Trump was right, we are a Shithole

Theses are tactical squad, evert country have a special squad within their police force.
Re: Ecuador Police Arrest Gunmen For Invading TV Studio by Sccarrr: 7:18pm On Jan 10
Kingosytex:

Offline poverty ridden fool, you no get my time but na you jump to my mention. No dey mask your tears with the laughter emoji.
mumu 10 odds boy...😂 U wey no fit chop if top team loose match , it's not an unusual thing for church rats like u to quickly call ppl broke cos it's exactly what u are facing in real life... online na your haven to feel among..na Ogun go kill u, amen 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run / US Brands India’s Response To Ukraine War ‘Unsatisfactory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.