Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate (19383 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by WolfOfWalstreet: 11:46am On Jan 10
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?

12 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by blackpanthar: 11:56am On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN AFFILLIATE MARKETING
LEARN A.I apps.

You will be RICH BEFORE JUNE.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Jewessgratitud3: 3:02pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

Stop asking questions and grab it before another person takes it or do you have another offer for now?

I know you feel the job is demeaning considering your educational background but my brother, now is not the time to be selecting jobs. This is a period of survival and so you need to do something to survive at the moment while you keep searching for your choice job.

If you decide to wait until your dream job comes, pray you'll still be alive to do the job unless you have someone catering for you.

Take the job.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Stop asking questions and grab it before another person takes it or do you have another offer for now?

I know you feel the job is demeaning your considering educational background but my brother, now is not the time to be selecting jobs. This is a period of survival and so you need to do something to survive at the moment while you keep searching for your choice job.

If you decide to wait until your dream job comes, pray you'll still be alive to do the job unless you have someone catering for you.

Take the job.
Someone just told me this today. I'm not even that selective. I don't like staying idle, I'll do anything just to keep body and soul together right now.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Jewessgratitud3: 3:23pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
Someone just told me this today. I'm not even that selective. I don't like staying idle, I'll do anything just to keep body and soul together right now.

Oh.. k.. I thought you were being selective because of the way you posed the question in the op.

My dear that's just it! to keep body and soul together you have to do it and keep hoping and praying for the best.

It is well .

23 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh.. k.. I thought you were being selective because of the way you posed the question in the op.

My dear that's just it! to keep body and soul together you have to do it and keep hoping and praying for the best.

It is well .
Amen.. I'm not the Op though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Jewessgratitud3: 3:35pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
Amen.. I'm not the Op though

Ok but you need the job too? Is it the same job op is talking about?

Well whichever it is, go for it.

11 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok but you need the job too? Is it the same job op is talking about?

Well whichever it is, go for it.
I don't know the Op I finished my NYSC last year and since then I've not seen anything..so I'm still job hunting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by 23jerryking(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
The only thing I'm against now is not the pay but the nature of the job. I've been unemployed for up to a year now but guy, I've seen a lot of how people die untimely in this line of work. As a security personell without adequate training and weapons of defense, sorry you're just a bait. You're the first target during any kinda operation

32 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10
23jerryking:
The only thing I'm against now is not the pay but the nature of the job. I've been unemployed for up to a year now but guy, I've seen a lot of how people die untimely in this line of work. As a security personell without adequate training and weapons of defense, sorry you're just a bait. You're the first target during any kinda operation
How are you coping bro...mine is just for a month now and I'm already feeling the heat. I'm tired bro

5 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Oyindamolah: 4:18pm On Jan 10
cry

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by ogawisdom(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10
Since you are jobless, grab it even if it is 20k

7 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by LegallyBlunt: 4:19pm On Jan 10
We have many graduates on this table. Too bad. Bro I wish you good luck. You'll get something better soon.

11 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by trevorlinda: 4:19pm On Jan 10
My candid advice... pls take the job for now

3 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by adioolayi(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10
Do you have any other additional cost like transport?

If no, any bread is better than non

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Marvieduke(f): 4:20pm On Jan 10
I would advice you to take it for now pending when a bigger opportunity shows up, but na transport go finish more than half of your salary.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Raskimonojendor: 4:20pm On Jan 10
That's low. That's what I earned as a youth corper in 2008. It is well with Nigeria.

But if I were you, I would take the "survival/transition" security job, you could meet high networth individuals that could connect you to better jobs. If you sit at home, you wouldn't be able to meet people that may be able to connect you. Just be friendly and be of good behaviour. Put on a smile everytime, and people will notice you, naturally like you, and will be willing to help upgrade your status.

In Nigeria and most part of the world including the saner climes, connection goes a long way.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by samsegs(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10
Join Twitter (X),,u might get help there,,....My opinion though...

2 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Sermwell(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10
Earning 30k as a graduate is a crime, but some people are bent on working for someone!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Oyindamolah: 4:21pm On Jan 10
shocked There was a country
Raskimonojendor:
That's low. That's what I earned as a youth corper in 2008. It is well with Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by ppogba: 4:22pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

Security job is stressful and for that amount? I will only say u take it if u have a definite time and plan to leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omoredia: 4:22pm On Jan 10
Manage am. Sebi u support emi lo kan to make things better

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Ken4Christ: 4:22pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

If you won't pay transport and if you are not paying house rent, manage it until a better one comes.

2 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by ussv: 4:22pm On Jan 10
This is sad! I started with 30k in 2004 when I graduated, now 20 years after, somebody is still starting with 30k, this is absurd.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by NaijaCover(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10
Nawa o
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by gbolswag(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10
Its depressing earming such amount

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by DenreleDave(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10
Go for it if you have nothing doing at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by saddler: 4:24pm On Jan 10
That's a disgrace to your certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by SaLongs1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
At all at all na him be winch.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by ovieigho(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

Take the job but don’t get trapped in it

My friend was supposed to spend one year as a security guard with GTB ….he is still with GTB as a guard 18yrs later

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Interview Questions Are Asked Abroad And In Nigeria / Vacancies @ Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) - July 2014 / Sabificate Vs Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.