Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate (19391 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10
post=127876409:

Hope You Really Know NaíjaCover?
I know you on this forum

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Nwaotu10(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10
omooba969:

This is the problem with you Nigerians, instead of y'all to identify and deal with the root cause of your problem, you 'd rather be thinking or looking for ways to adjust.

Easy, mate. grin
Stay committed to identifying and dealing with the root cause of your problem, and we'll simultaneously focus on making money at all cost.
Time waits for no one.

DEATH IS COMING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Stevosty: 4:46pm On Jan 10
I hope the employer gives you room to look for a better one, some can be a trap that will make you stay on 30k for long especially if you become so good on the job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Karleb(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?

Start from there. But know at the back of your mind that what you are doing is charity.

Always be on the look out, when a better job comes, do not hesitate to leave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN AFFILLIATE MARKETING
LEARN A.I apps.

You will be RICH BEFORE JUNE.

Special adviser! 🙌 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10
Nwaotu10:

Easy, mate. grin
Stay committed to identifying and dealing with the root cause of your problem, and we'll simultaneously focus on making money at all cost.
Time waits for no one.

DEATH IS COMING

And the terrible situation remains and inevitably get worse. grin

Keep making money, suffering and smiling 😊.

Chai, black man! 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by mikeapollo: 4:55pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
I’m without a job at the moment, a friend recommended a security 30k job with free food once a day . Pls would you advise I go for the job?

It s not bad idea to start something that can earn you some income
Do your cost-benefit analysis and decide.
How financially pressed are you? Do you have your own accommodation? How is your daily feeding? What about transport costs?
What time of the day is the security job? Will you have access/time to do other things e.g. some reading or going to submit applications etc. ?
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
I don't know the Op I finished my NYSC last year and since then I've not seen anything..so I'm still job hunting

Why are you looking for a job when you probably have the ability to think your way out of your problem. Think of other ways you can survive if there was no job.

Look around you and THINK !
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10
LegallyBlunt:
We have many graduates on this table. Too bad. Bro I wish you good luck. You'll get something better soon.

Do you mean graduates without brains? grin
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10
ussv:
This is sad! I started with 30k in 2004 when I graduated, now 20 years after, somebody is still starting with 30k, this is absurd.

😂😂😂 This is the result of your collective actions at the polls during elections. grin

Learn to vote credible people and NOT dumb thieves. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10
omooba969:

Why are you looking for a job when you probably have the ability to think your way out of your problem. Think of other ways you can survive if there was no job.

Look around you and THINK !
I've literally think and there's no money to bring it to realization.. it's not just easy
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by richie240: 5:02pm On Jan 10
Someone defined 'JOB' as "the temporary comfort that perpetually makes u forgo your dreams".

You may take this job, for now, but you must seek to be self-reliant ie be ur own boss; this is the very certain way for you to be rich/wealthy.

I wish I had someone to tell me this as a student, I won't have spent unnecessary years searching for jobs. Now, I'm my own boss and I wish I knew this trick earlier.

I rest my case.
cool
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Unbreakable007: 5:02pm On Jan 10
Did you voted or supported Buhari/Tinubu govt?If yes enjoy your dividends and you will never get a job more than that pay. But if you did not support them,huge favor will locate you.Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

TAKE THE JOB, get a good laptop learn online how to browse with that laptop cheaply......... LIKE FREE BROWSING...

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN A.I apps.

Buzzz! How can one learn hom to browse with a laptop cheaply or for free? Please, give me a hint
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by ahmedio2017(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10
Reflect7:

Very good advice.

I am surprised more people don’t do this instead of coming online to moan.

All you need is an internet connection and an idea for a YouTube channel.

Pls how do I get started I'm interested, will I be getting paid per people who view my channel over what ? I don't get it pls explain further
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Nwaotu10(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10
omooba969:

And the terrible situation remains and inevitably get worse. grin

Keep making money, suffering and smiling 😊.

Chai, black man! 🤔

It is what it is.
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by richie240: 5:07pm On Jan 10
What are we saying what is diswan saying Biko??
So d ppl sleeping under bridges in amelika also voted Tinubu abi??

It's very easy to spot u obidients cos of d way u reason/fail to reason logically.
cool
Unbreakable007:
Did you voted or supported Buhari/Tinubu govt?If yes enjoy your dividends and you will never get a job more than that pay. But if you did not support them,huge favor will locate you.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by kboy3(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
I don't know the Op I finished my NYSC last year and since then I've not seen anything..so I'm still job hunting

I took a job of 10k during my NYSC back in 2013 and got retained to receive a salary of 30k, got promoted 6 months after to 50k and 3 months after to 60k then I moved to a multinational, and by the grace of God, am in a good place now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10
kboy3:

I took a job of 10k during my NYSC back in 2013 and got retained to receive a salary of 30k, got promoted 6 months after to 50k and 3 months after to 60k then I moved to a multinational, and by the grace of God, am in a good place now.
Thank God for your life
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by bashlek(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:

Are u in south west ?
Are you trustworthy and sound academically ?
Can you multi-Task & reliable
I have an offer for you
Atleast 70k with accomodation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Deegee7788: 5:12pm On Jan 10
That's where we find ourselves ooooo. Na so we dey manage am oooo. Ole lo ba omo je which means " stealing is not an option". Just take it. We go dey ok
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10
bashlek:

Are u in south west ?
Are you trustworthy and sound academically ?
Can you multi-Task & reliable
I have an offer for you
Atleast 70k with accomodation
pls I have all the above requirements

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by abba190: 5:13pm On Jan 10
i dont have time to read ur story, but i will tell you that, you should thank god for that 30k monthly job. i have been a graduate since 2019, if i see a 30k job i will gladly take it without any complain.

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by NaijaCover(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
I know you on this forum

Don't Forget, NaíjaCover Na King Of Bad News
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10
abba190:
i dont have time to read ur story, but i will tell you that, you should thank god for that 30k monthly job. i have been a graduate since 2019, if i see a 30k job i will gladly take it without any complain.
Omo how are you guys coping I just finish NYSC last December and I'm tired already.. I've never been idle in my life like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10
post=127876919:

Don't Forget, NaíjaCover Na King Of Bad News
wetin be this😂😂

1 Like

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Lifemanage: 5:16pm On Jan 10
WolfOfWalstreet:
A starting point. You have ideas of how to be useful to others when u start. There is work; it takes enterprise to make it jobs. Think outside the box when u start the security woek
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10
henrycloud:

Please take it. While at it, be deligent and smart (I don't mean negatively). In 2019 I took a teaching job of 12k to be able to fend for myself. later added extra lectures and private lessons and soon it was close to 70k monthly. From there I bought my first laptop in 2021 and started freelancing. Today, by the mercies of God the story is different.

Pay your tithe and speak rightly. Don't get a girlfriend, you cant afford it. Dont get an addiction, you cant afford it. Plan before your money comes not after it comes. Then, lastly choose your friends.

@bolded, Is it supposed to be expensive, I thought two heads are better than one? grin
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by richie240: 5:17pm On Jan 10
My guy, go and learn a skill/trade and you won't ever regret it.
**Those who have skills/trade are not affected by inflation the same way salary earners are. They simply 'upgrade' their fee/price. A salary earner doesn't have this leverage.

**Moreover, there's no income cap with a person with skills unlike a salary earner. As a skilled individual, your income is a function of ur output, unlike a salary earner whose income is fixed.

These are things that should be taught in secondary schools so that students don't waste at least 16 years of their lives (6-3-3-4) pursuing western education only to graduate and be employed by (illiterate) businessmen only to be paid peanuts.
cool
Philip4564:
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by abba190: 5:19pm On Jan 10
Philip4564:
Omo how are you guys coping I just finish NYSC last December and I'm tired already.. I've never been idle in my life like this
welcome to the team bro grin grin. its not easy i swear
Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by flexyrule(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10
blackpanthar:

THEN

learn IMPORTATION
LEARN CRYPTO
LEARN A.I apps.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everyone would have be a Billionaire by now..

Easier said than it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate by Philip4564(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10
richie240:
My guy, go and learn a skill/trade and you won't ever regret it.
**Those who have skills/trade are not affected by inflation the same way salary earners are. They simply 'upgrade' their fee/price. A salary earner doesn't have this leverage.

**Moreover, there's no income cap with a person with skills unlike a salary earner. As a skilled individual, your income is a function of ur output, unlike a salary earner whose income is fixed.

These are things that should be taught in secondary schools so that students don't waste at least 16 years of their lives (6-3-3-4) pursuing western education only to graduate and be employed by (illiterate) businessmen only to be paid peanuts.
cool
Honestly bro I've been trying to get a skill but it's not easy I swear I don't have the necessary tools. I've been trying to get a laptop but things are just tight for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sabificate Vs Certificate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.