Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) (1881 Views)

Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED / Teni Vs Dangote: Which Billionaire Dance Pass? (Photos) / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by africamediang(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10
Here in this post we going to give names of famous celebrities and musicians who predicted their death.

Is some how funny how a human will predict or fully knows when he or she life will be cut short. Normally we humans don’t really know when we going to die is something that occur even without us knowing.

Here are 7 names of famous celebrities that know they are going to die soon.

1. Michael Jackson

Oh yes Michael Jackson always give a clue about his death he always use this words “they are going to kill me” but who really want to kill the king of pop.

This really sound somehow spiritual then physical. Even Michael Jackson body gard was in an interview after his boss pass away he said ; my boss Jackson knows he was going to die 2 days before his death.

We just sense many things was wrong about jackson and few days later he was confirmed dead by cardiac arrest.

2. Bob Marley

Yes Bob Marley close friend’s give a hit that Bob Marley always say his going to die at the age 36. His close friend name was Allan ‘Skill and they also notice that Bob Marley was suffering from psychic abilities.

He always say he don’t see his self passing the age of 40 years and it really happened.

3. Juice Wrld

We all remember this great singer many youths love his type of music. Juice Wrld have many youth friend’s and his type of music is some how horror how he always talk about his death and predict it almost all his songs.

Click Here To Read Full Story>>>>>>https://hubgist.com/see-7-celebrities-who-predicted-their-own-deaths-and-it-came-to-pass-photos/

1 Like

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Ahnii(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10
There's power in the tomgue
Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Natbrowny: 10:43pm On Jan 10
These ones have been said to probably faked their death.

No evidence though. Predicting death seems like u wanna plan it and escape from world's problem
Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Ahnii(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10
What's the name of that unknown Nigerian artist that recently faked his death?
Natbrowny:
These ones have been said to probably faked their death.

No evidence though. Predicting death seems like u wanna plan it and escape from world's problem
Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by slimjohn2k5: 10:46pm On Jan 10
Ahnii:

There is power in the tongue for bad things.
Y not for good thing, when it comes to good things we will hear 'if wishes were horses, beggers will ride'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Ahnii(f): 10:47pm On Jan 10
It's a Nigerian thing
slimjohn2k5:

Y not for good thing, when it comes to good things we will hear 'if wishes were horses, beggers will ride'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Natbrowny: 10:48pm On Jan 10
Ahnii:
What's the name of that unknown Nigerian artist that recently faked his death?

Oladips

Dat one no sabi run d game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Natbrowny: 10:53pm On Jan 10
slimjohn2k5:

Poor nigg*s been calling plenty money tey tey. Shishi never drop.

The power and the tougue has rules..it works better when its has to do with anythin negative except HIV

1 Like

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by buharibanjo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10
Predict death no place odds na watse
Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by illicit(m): 12:18am On Jan 11
Dagrin too

In his song, if I die...

1 Like

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by HussenAdul: 6:03am On Jan 11
Ahnii:
4get that!
Many times I said I will win #50m in bet9ja, buy Bugatti, build duplex in the village & in the city, travel to Europe for holidays.
Till now am still waiting for the tongue power.

2 Likes

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Abolodje: 10:18am On Jan 11
Power wey dey tongue dey fear good things😂

1 Like

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Pat081: 10:48am On Jan 11
Ahnii:
Poor people words

1 Like

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Spagi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11
Juice world death pain me i cant breath, i will try to be like him, i sing like him have so many written song like him

1 Like

Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by Olachase(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:
70 billion should locate me tomorrow
Re: See 7 Celebrities Who Predicted Their Own Deaths And It Came To Pass (photos) by adefitim(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11
What about Dagrin (If I Die)?

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Johnathon Gives $200 Million To Nollywood / Yahoo Boys Attack Wizkid On Facebook / Kim Kardashian Not A Good Role Model For Middle East Girls- Dubai People Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.