Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! (26916 Views)

Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Aposteli1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11
Grow in Grace and become Great in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by hify9935(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11
Awwwwn... she's so cute! Happy birthday to her.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Ahnii(f): 1:27pm On Jan 11
Op Gaby na our ekru for here ...shey you know?
Sonnobax15:
cool
HBD pretty young one...

Daughters are a blessing to our world....... Sometimes I wish I can just have only daughters as kids plus if at all only one son angry

See op fine future investment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by hify9935(f): 1:28pm On Jan 11
If "kill-joy" was a person... smh
Lalami3232:
Happy birthday to the beautiful ones which are already born.
Wishing you God's divine guidance, mercies and protection in all ramification.

That been said, let me fulfill my mission on spreading the good news to all men.
And it says "Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by ThunderFireAgba: 1:28pm On Jan 11
This one don use style dey advertise him daughter for us to know say he born fine pikin?
Na only you born pikin wey dey 5yr old for the whole of UK wey don cast?? undecided

Black man mentality of bragging, showing off over useless,meaningless and trivial things of life.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Sonnobax15(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:
Op Gaby na our ekru for here ...shey you know?
. Not really cheesy. But I just notice am via the way both of una take dey align....Any ways, that's good to know.

Btw,how you dey na sis? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by atobs4real(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11
Happy Birthday dear.
Many happy returns in all areas of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Ahnii(f): 1:31pm On Jan 11
Sonnobax15:
. Not really cheesy. But I just notice am via the way both of una take dey align....Any ways, that's good to know.

Btw,how you dey na sis? cheesy
The alignment clear lolx.

I dey o .....Nor gree for anybody o
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:

The alignment clear lolx.

I dey o .....Nor gree for anybody no
grin if I gree for anybody make I quench grin
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by superCleanworks(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11
tyup:
What more can a Northerner like me say other than asking "If she's single and no man has come to pay her dowry down yet"

Abeg who get rope?
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by UrPapa: 1:32pm On Jan 11
Nairaland is not a safe place for a 5yr old
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Ahnii(f): 1:33pm On Jan 11
Sonnobax15:
grin if I gree for anybody make I quench grin
E clear Die!

How your Body?How levels be for the side?
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Ajione(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday dear, long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by KillingJoke: 1:34pm On Jan 11
Bro forgot Mohamed has access to internet and NL

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Sonnobax15(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:

E clear Die!

How your Body?How levels be for the side?
. Everywhere marama cheesy. Stew well well..

How asaBs na?
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by ComptonGee: 1:35pm On Jan 11
That picture with the police is what they call police is your friend. The man gave the little girl his cap so happily

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Rodinat: 1:35pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday 🎉🥳 🎂🎉🎊🥳 Princess,I wish you long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Ahnii(f): 1:35pm On Jan 11
E pure!
Sonnobax15:
. Everywhere marama cheesy. Stew well well..

How asaBs na?
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Dera5567: 1:39pm On Jan 11
Head slamming people will still want to knack her,
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by coputa(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11
immortalcrown:
A five-year-old Nairalander?

Anyways, happy birthday 🎈🎂 to you.
Nairaland baby
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11
If you are into crypto. You might need to check my signature..

Gather s much as you can and wait for the bull run
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Emma1Oj(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11
Maxxudee:
She's so beautiful
Tah..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by coputa(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:
You needed to hear this kid accent
kiss kiss kiss.

Watched some of her videos.

Gaby ose...migwo sir!
Mavo! I guess she's domiciled in the states
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by worldclass68(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday to u sweetheart...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Typing: 1:41pm On Jan 11
Sikzs:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed

You this scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Ahnii(f): 1:42pm On Jan 11
Eggxactly
coputa:
Mavo! I guess she's domiciled in the states
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by coputa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11
Lalami3232:
Happy birthday to the beautiful ones which are already born.
Wishing you God's divine guidance, mercies and protection in all ramification.

That been said, let me fulfill my mission on spreading the good news to all men.
And it says "Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"
If this is your views about women then your blood pressure will be difficult to control.
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:44pm On Jan 11
Happy birthday Baby Sage! God bless you exceedingly

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by Preenxess(f): 1:45pm On Jan 11
Ahnii:
Me sasa bros!

What's me sasa?
Abeg say mi' sasare or oyoma
Re: Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! by coputa(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11
FFIA:

Nairaland should be rated 18+

na so Siofra and Jennyclay will soon make this one happily look forward to hookup. cool
Her parents are nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins / Nigerian Mentality Used In Manipulating Women Into Marriage / 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.