Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go (359 Views)

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by OZIOGU1: 4:59pm On Jan 11
Good day NL pro

Happy new year and complements of the season to you all

Last year December i went for an interview and by his grace this January i was notified that i got the job, offer letter came in this morning and i have up till friday monday to review accept or decline.

Current job is 450k, with all the insurance and benefits you can think of and is full time.

New job is 600k with same benefits as first one but is a two year project with possibility of extension and opportunity to become a project manager

Both are base here in Abuja

What do i do? i stay or i go? My current job comes with severance and i have spent close to 8yrs.

Sorry i can't put all the details here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11
Chose one and give me one.
Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by lavylilly: 9:23pm On Jan 11
OZIOGU1:
Good day NL pro

Last year December i went for an interview and by his grace this January i was notified that i got the job, offer letter came in this morning and i have up till friday monday to review accept or decline.

Current job is 450k, with all the insurance and benefits you can think of and is full time.

New job is 600k with same benefits as first one but is a two year project with possibility of extension and opportunity to become a project manager

What do i do? i stay or i go? My current job comes with severance and i have spent close to 8yrs.

Stay with your current job
Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by lavylilly: 9:24pm On Jan 11
SETHARTHUR:
Werey re o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by cokeryusuf09(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16
OZIOGU1:
Good day NL pro

The difference is 150k, ur insurance and benefit have covered that in your present job

1 Like

Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by FinnOne(m): 5:58am On Jan 17
Can't you just be serious for once in your life?, And if you know you can contribute positively just keep shot
SETHARTHUR:
Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by FinnOne(m): 5:59am On Jan 17
That's true
cokeryusuf09:

The difference is 150k, ur insurance and benefit have covered that in your present job
Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by FinnOne(m): 6:01am On Jan 17
Pick the one you know you can do with peace of mind, if you decide to look at the money you might enter Into a pothole
OZIOGU1:
Good day NL pro

Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by temitope66(m): 11:17am On Jan 17
Where una dey see jobs
Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by OZIOGU1: 11:35am On Jan 17
cokeryusuf09:

True, thank you so much Boss
Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by emoboy4u: 6:10pm On Jan 17
Use the new offer to negotiate pay increase at your current workplace
Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by OZIOGU1: 12:08pm On Jan 18
emoboy4u:
Use the new offer to negotiate pay increase at your current workplace

You will get fired if you try that here
Re: Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go by emoboy4u: 3:57pm On Jan 18
OZIOGU1:

You will get fired if you try that here
That says alot about how valuable yur skills are.

(1) (Reply)

Medicine 4 Poverty / Around Mark Scotland's Great-looking / Career Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.