Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead (71580 Views)

Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her / Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital / Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by NwaliE01: 2:58am On Jan 13
Onuimo1:
Was it a coincidence or has the girl been sick before now?
Bloggers and rushing for traffic. What's the circumstances surrounding her death.
Until the circumstances around the death is made public,no one can say it's because of the mum's appearance on BBC documentary that led to her death.
We are waiting for the documentary sir.

You need to invest this and make it public.

Thanks 😊
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Rolings: 3:59am On Jan 13
Lance008:

She Dey lie
God mak talk say no talk false words about person u think say na joke
Which evidence she provide as a former staff ?
We Africa too go soon do our own interview to show the world atrocities mak queen Elizabeth cause
Half of our wealth Dey he head as crown
Pure diamonds

Did they say they are unaware
Or
Are even ashamed of it

Besides

It's King Charles now
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Jjhunt(m): 4:50am On Jan 13
i like this name(Sihle Sibisi)
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Curious346: 6:07am On Jan 13
It's possible after all synagogue is a shrine
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by jimmychang: 7:41am On Jan 13
matify83:
This is serious!!

I watched an interview she (Sihle Sibisi) granted in South Africa where she claimed that TB Joshua told her that she is spiritually his.

May God protect her only surviving child after this tragic loss

They all need spiritual deliverance.

However, a quick Google search for her did reveal a lot of unpalatable stories about her serial relationships with other men of God .

She Is a known liar and blackmailer.Her job is to blackmail men of God,she even blackmailed a King too
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by TruthsFM: 7:43am On Jan 13
Na she killed her daughter
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Kevineleven(m): 8:16am On Jan 13
seborrhic:
Assuming this story is even true,it means the god you and T.B. Joshua serve kills not just adults but even children because someone said something bad about a pastor.
If I were you I will run with all speed away from such a god because that is no God,but the devil himself at work,confirming TB Joshua and you worship the devil and all the heinous things the devil is known to do.
Anyway,I know this story is not true.
Another food for thought for you:why didn't that offended god strike the mother that you claim made false accusations against TB?
Why kill a child for the "offences" of the mother.Again this is the way of the devil

He can choose to kill anyone, he killed all the first born of the Egyptians, he is God, you are nothing but a mortal and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by oladunjoye77u: 8:18am On Jan 13
what do you think ...what do you think ......
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Calitoscassius(m): 10:53am On Jan 13
seborrhic:
Assuming this story is even true,it means the god you and T.B. Joshua serve kills not just adults but even children because someone said something bad about a pastor.
If I were you I will run with all speed away from such a god because that is no God,but the devil himself at work,confirming TB Joshua and you worship the devil and all the heinous things the devil is known to do.
Anyway,I know this story is not true.
Another food for thought for you:why didn't that offended god strike the mother that you claim made false accusations against TB?
Why kill a child for the "offences" of the mother.Again this is the way of the devil
Makes so much sense, Tell dem gullible fools! They never use their brains.
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by MN07: 10:54am On Jan 13
Lance008:

She Dey lie
We Africa too go soon do our own interview to show the world atrocities mak queen Elizabeth cause
Pure diamonds

Come on shut up your mouth!!!

If I tear you slap ehh!! 1d10t!! Prophet of what.

You see people like you are the reason Africa is backwards.

If only murder is legal people like you need to be shot in the head.

1 Like

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Calitoscassius(m): 10:54am On Jan 13
Kevineleven:

He can choose to kill anyone, he killed all the first born of the Egyptians, he is God, you are nothing but a mortal and there is nothing you can do about it.
Then God is a bloody murderer! God is a forking terrorist! Who would kill an innocent girl
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Judolisco(m): 10:55am On Jan 13
kb83:
She went public on a matter that needs spiritual deliverance, she should draw closer to God to avert further trouble.
una don start... Why God go leave mama attack pikin?
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Calitoscassius(m): 10:56am On Jan 13
Judolisco:
una don start...
Don't mind dem gullible fools
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by zoedew: 10:56am On Jan 13
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Calitoscassius(m): 10:58am On Jan 13
kb83:
She went public on a matter that needs spiritual deliverance, she should draw closer to God to avert further trouble.
How did you came to this ridiculous dumb conclusion? Absolute bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Calitoscassius(m): 10:59am On Jan 13
Fake story
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Stronghold91: 10:59am On Jan 13
Any gang up against the man of God
TB Joshua must scatter
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by pappilo(m): 11:00am On Jan 13
Lance008:

She Dey lie
Pure diamonds

Dull thinking. So that god that said 'no talk false words about person' decided to punish this woman that 'talked false words' by killing an innocent child?

Una brain dey under shoe.... Splattered!
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by yad2eidi: 11:01am On Jan 13
Onuimo1:
Was it a coincidence or has the girl been sick before now?
Bloggers and rushing for traffic. What's the circumstances surrounding her death.
Until the circumstances around the death is made public,no one can say it's because of the mum's appearance on BBC documentary that led to her death.
my point exactly. if she was sick then its normal. if she was not diagnosed of anything for the past 5 months and she just slept and died then they can come up with the useless narrative
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Calitoscassius(m): 11:01am On Jan 13
Lance008:

She Dey lie
Pure diamonds
Rubbish talk, total rubbish!
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by MN07: 11:02am On Jan 13
TB Joshua is evil so is all 100% religious people.

Adeboye
Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy
That clown liquid metal.
All Imams and Alphas
All traditional rulers/Herbalist

All your favorite daddy or mummy GO's I don't know their names I would have mentioned all of them in existence.

So If you like continue to waste your time to Rever these fools na you sabi.
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Coronavirus1: 11:02am On Jan 13
Gadafii:
Ok so what’s the context

She lost her daughter cos she testified against him or what
Because she lie against an innocent soul.
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by judedwriter(m): 11:03am On Jan 13
We live in a world where wickedness is the order of the day...

That's why it's isn't good to show yourself anyhow on social media especially on sensitive matters of religion.

If you must, be divinely covered.
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Opmic: 11:05am On Jan 13
KEVIND:

Exodus 34:7
"I lavish unfailing love to a thousand generations. I forgive iniquity, rebellion, and sin. But I do not excuse the guilty. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children and grandchildren; the entire family is affected— even children in the third and fourth generations.”
Beware, you wouldn't want to experience the Anger of God.

This is not the anger of God bro.
God is not a killer.

If you are God will you leave the mother that committed crime and punish the innocent child?
That scripture you quote has context to it. Again God is not a killer .
God is love
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06am On Jan 13
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Unbreakable007: 11:06am On Jan 13
RIP to the little girl......

Whoever that is pointing fingers to Late TB Joshua should go and join him wherever he is so they can settle their differences there.

You can't be condemning a dead man that you never confronted when he was alive.
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by CorrectionFLuid: 11:07am On Jan 13
Lance008:

She Dey lie
Pure diamonds

So God had to kill her innocent daughter to prove what?

Y'all religious fanatics sef can be dangerously stupid.
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:07am On Jan 13
Story of a Turkish MP who dies after insulting Israel comes to my mind. Another one is gone after insulting Joshua
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by MN07: 11:07am On Jan 13
Synagogue Church of f**king Christ killing children? Sure I'm not surprised.

All other so called Daddy and Mummy GOs does it on a regular.
Nigerians are the most foolish beings on earth.
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Stephench: 11:08am On Jan 13
KEVIND:

Exodus 34:7
"I lavish unfailing love to a thousand generations. I forgive iniquity, rebellion, and sin. But I do not excuse the guilty. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children and grandchildren; the entire family is affected— even children in the third and fourth generations.”
Beware, you wouldn't want to experience the Anger of God.
Sounds like something a devil would say. If this is coming from something you call a " loving god" then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by fijiano202(m): 11:09am On Jan 13
Lance008:

She Dey lie
Pure diamonds
some of you are so gullible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.