Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Dangote Refinery Begins Operations - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery Begins Operations (37906 Views)

Dangote Refinery Begins Operations Amid Lingering Fuel Crisis / Giant Dangote Oil Refinery Begins Production In 3rd Quarter / Japanese Company Miniso Begins Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by OilandGasMarket: 1:46pm On Jan 13
yusuf0876:
do u sell gas for skid? If yes at what rate?
Capacity or volume required?
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by loswhite(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13
Funkyswagzz:

I knew about this since 2020. I don't know y nigerians r so lazy in doing a little research. Bro use Google and find out for urself
Please when it starts producing fuel will you comeback to apologize? I remember when pastor Chris boldly told us locked down and 5G...lol till date he has refused to apologize even though we know he was talking rubbish just same way you are confidently talking rubbish and calling ppl lazy. A mad man will say sane ppl are mad sha.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by loswhite(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13
Fourfor4:

Bros, calm down. I currently work there
You are a bad staff. How can you work in a place and earn salary yet you are spreading doubt....smh. If you truly work there then you should know how this particular refinery work except say you be security man sha...lol

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13
loswhite:
Please when it starts producing fuel will you comeback to apologize? I remember when pastor Chris boldly told us locked down and 5G...lol till date he has refused to apologize even though we know he was talking rubbish just same way you are confidently talking rubbish and calling ppl lazy. A mad man will say sane ppl are mad sha.

Bro honestly I dunno were u going with the apology stuff I'm telling u what I read years ago so perhaps they changed the whole thing of recent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by loswhite(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13
Funkyswagzz:

Bro honestly I dunno were u going with the apology stuff I'm telling u what I read years ago so perhaps they changed the whole thing of recent
Go and read again. Don't be lazy to update your knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13
Paraman:
Lol

So you didn't see Gasoline in the screenshot I shared with you? grin

Oh! You don't know what gasoline mean right?

I've shared more than 3 articles with you, instead of you to read and learn, you choose to keep on arguing like a stark illiterate.

Gasoline is the same as petrol guy

Well I didn't see that besides its a good one cos I genuinely thought he left it for nnpcl to take care of it. We all want a better country. Let's hope the price drops
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Gboss247(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13
coputa:
Dangote refinery cannot cater for the needs of Nigerians.we consume 32million litres of PMS everyday not to mention AGO, they will still import to bridge the gap until all the nations refineries will start producing at full capacity.
I disagree with you due to the following reasons:
1. Dangote refinery has a capacity of 650,000bpd and according to Energy Education, 1 barrels equates 170litres where petrol is 43% which 170*0.43=73 litres.
Now, 650,000bpd *73litres = 47,450,000 litres which Wikipedia approximated as 50 million litres of petrol. Also, diesel is 23% of 170 litres i.e 39litres according to Energy Education. Now, 39litres *650,000bpd = 25,350,000 litres of diesel.
2. NNPCL refineries has a combined capacity of 445,000 which petrol is 32,485,000 litres while is 17,355,000 litres using petrol as 73 litres/barrel and diesel 39 litres/barrel from Energy Education.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Gboss247(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13
Akaujaa:
Good development but note that Dangote refinery wouldn't necessarily be serving Nigerians nor reduce the price of fuel in the country. Just like his cement, Nigerians will likely buy it at higher cost than other African countries. We need to understand the politics behind the business.
So, you still believe the rumours of Dangote cement selling cheaper in other African countries.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by yusuf0876(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13
OilandGasMarket:

Capacity or volume required?
500kg
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Fearyourcreator: 4:04pm On Jan 13
Brendaniel:

I have learnt simple and complex economics, but you should be able to explain what you are claiming....
Claim what ... Na una dey claim learned online ... Producing oil here protects the currency since it what we export most ...
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Brendaniel: 4:41pm On Jan 13
Fearyourcreator:

Claim what ... Na una dey claim learned online ... Producing oil here protects the currency since it what we export most ...

You are only saying this because you don't really know the major consumers of our FX....
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Fearyourcreator: 4:46pm On Jan 13
Brendaniel:

You are only saying this because you don't really know the major consumers of our FX....
Who Sir
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Brendaniel: 5:00pm On Jan 13
Fearyourcreator:

Who Sir

The politicians and people in government with their cronies....
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Paraman: 6:31pm On Jan 13
Funkyswagzz:

Well I didn't see that besides its a good one cos I genuinely thought he left it for nnpcl to take care of it. We all want a better country. Let's hope the price drops
No he didn't. It won't make business sense for the refinery not to produce petrol.

The only way price will massively drop is when the naira start strengthening against the dollar. I don't see price of petrol falling by up to #100 on the short run.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13
Paraman:
No he didn't. It won't make business sense for the refinery not to produce petrol.

The only way price will massively drop is when the naira start strengthening against the dollar. I don't see price of petrol falling by up to #100 on the short run.

Yah that is absolutely true buh don't forget dangote refinery is a private one
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Paraman: 6:47pm On Jan 13
Funkyswagzz:

Yah that is absolutely true buh don't forget dangote refinery is a private one
Yea and NNPCL have a minority stake in the refinery.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by ItswellMike: 6:58pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:
Good news
No bad mouth abeg!

God bless Buhari God blessTinubu

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13
Paraman:
Yea and NNPCL have a minority stake in the refinery.

How much did they invest?
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Paraman: 9:11pm On Jan 13
Funkyswagzz:

How much did they invest?
$2.5 billion. They have a 20% or 25% stake in the refinery.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Swiftgrp: 10:09pm On Jan 13
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Fearyourcreator: 10:14pm On Jan 13
Brendaniel:

The politicians and people in government with their cronies....
mtchew
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Brendaniel: 1:22am On Jan 14
Fearyourcreator:

mtchew

but that is the truth, forget all the importation they keep throwing out, show me one news where any politician complained of not having enough dollars to spend....
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Konquest: 6:30am On Jan 14
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-dangote-refinery-begins-operations/

It's one small step for man... One giant leap for mankind.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Fearyourcreator: 8:43am On Jan 14
Brendaniel:

but that is the truth, forget all the importation they keep throwing out, show me one news where any politician complained of not having enough dollars to spend....
We are talking about what we can know you saying what you don't know... Na you pack dollars inside their house or account... Show me their dollar account... Or where them pack their money
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Brendaniel: 9:19am On Jan 14
Fearyourcreator:

We are talking about what we can know you saying what you don't know... Na you pack dollars inside their house or account... Show me their dollar account... Or where them pack their money

Every millions and billions of dollars EFCC is probing them for stealing, where do you think it comes from?
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Fearyourcreator: 11:11pm On Jan 14
Brendaniel:

Every millions and billions of dollars EFCC is probing them for stealing, where do you think it comes from?
My pocket
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Brendaniel: 7:45am On Jan 15
Fearyourcreator:

My pocket

so your pocket is now CBN? So you see why there is scarcity of the FX....
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by OilandGasMarket: 9:53pm On Jan 15
yusuf0876:
500kg
700 per kg
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by yusuf0876(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15
OilandGasMarket:

700 per kg
drop your Whatsapp number let's talk
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by Fearyourcreator: 10:10pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

so your pocket is now CBN? So you see why there is scarcity of the FX....
Ok
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Operations by OilandGasMarket: 3:58am On Jan 16
yusuf0876:
drop your Whatsapp number let's talk
+2349161131749

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / $1 Back To ₦‎690 At Black Market / Free Tutorials- Sewing Businesses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.