Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers (15010 Views)

Manchester United’s Angel Gomes Went To T.B Joshua’s Church For Healing / TB JOSHUA: Worshippers Seek Nigerian Televangelist's Blessing In Nazareth / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by doncartel: 8:09pm On Jan 13
I stand solidly with beloved Prophet T.B. Joshua. The Prophet that I know would not hurt a fly even though he is capable of killing both elephants and principalities of demons.

God bless Mama Evelyn Joshua and protect her from enemies of the Church. SCOAN and the Church of Jesus will continue to grow whether the enemies like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by akinade28(f): 8:10pm On Jan 13
booblacain:
Despite all the atrocities Jim Jones was committing, his worshippers were still loyal to him to their death.

Despite all what Reverend King did, they are still worshippers that are still loyal to him till today

So, I am not surprised. The mind is a very powerful but yet very feeble thing.

Exactly my thoughts. It is just some human psychology. A lot of similar religious cults are still thriving all around the world despite their leader's atrocities.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 8:14pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it's by WORKS {James 2:18-26} but not the one humans figured out from their own generosity {Isaiah 64:6} rather it's based on complete obedience to what Jesus taught us to do as WORKS of FAITH.
Whoever failed to do it is doomed! Matthew 7:21-23
*Politeness*
Ok, you know better than St Paul and Silas and Timothy and even Christ himself (remember thief on the cross going straight to heaven). You wish ACCEPTING salvation through Christ were not enough.
Unfortunately for you (and I admit it is quite counter-intuitive) it is!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by gidgiddy: 8:31pm On Jan 13
drsibz66:

How can 8 people just come out in a day and lay an accusation. Most likely planned. Cos I don't understand how 8 people will just make up their mind to confess same time . Even if the event or abuse happened to them at the same time and place they all can't just decide to come out same day except it was planned.

They didn't confess at the same time, they were interviewd over a two year period by BBC, it is the interviews that came out same day in a documentary

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 8:39pm On Jan 13
drsibz66:

How can 8 people just come out in a day and lay an accusation. Most likely planned. Cos I don't understand how 8 people will just make up their mind to confess same time . Even if the event or abuse happened to them at the same time and place they all can't just decide to come out same day except it was planned.

gidgiddy:

They didn't confess at the same time, they were interviewd over a two year period by BBC, it is the interviews that came out same day in a documentary
*Politeness*
Well, this below was shortly before his death. As if he was already killed spiritually.
People had been talking for years

1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vOt7LV5ZkM?si=4MwEjsAH__KpFuB8

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Ok, you know better than St Paul and Silas and Timothy and even Christ himself (remember thief on the cross going straight to heaven). You wish ACCEPTING salvation through Christ were not enough.
Unfortunately for you (and I admit it is quite counter-intuitive) it is!
So the thief went straight to heaven shey?

Well that's what i'm saying there is a WORK Jesus assigned to his disciples it's this work that will stop all others from gaining salvation not just blind faith without works! James 2:18-26

Meanwhile the thief never went anywhere, he died and is still in his grave till now awaiting a resurrection but all that remains a mystery to someone who doesn't even know what it means to be a Christian.
However with what you've said so far you have no evidence that TB Joshua is not a Christian apart from this BBC story.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Daystar7: 9:40pm On Jan 13
Do i? I don't give a Bleep! See y'all there tomorrow...
True worshippers must worship God in truth and spirit. That's what we do here! Worship God in truth and spirit with clean hands and heart lifted up to God.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by VULCAN(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13
Coming from the mouth of an Agbadorian whose moniker was registered on presidential election day last year and who has continued to support an evildoer.

Your words are paid for so they matter only to your fellow hacks.

Odogwuzack:
No difference between these guys and the Obidients.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by charleskl(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13
This one no well o grin grin....Jerusalem koor...bethlehem ni
Femijohn198:
At times African will not value what they have until there loose it. international countries value TB JOSHUA die,even to level where they told the senior prophet to relocate to Jerusalem in 2017. but Federal government and the church refuses his movement.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by charleskl(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13
I remmbr dat year at NYSC camp in Iseyin....a frd of mine was always complaining dz woman selling food was using jazz...we almst fought him sef coz dat was where we eat often....it wasn't up2 4month after she was caught baffing inside the pot she cooks with early in d morning........wat am saying is I cannt argue with any brainwashed person here...if u like believe in ur senior prophet o, datz ur wahala
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 10:48pm On Jan 13
MaxInDHouse:

So the thief went straight to heaven shey?

Well that's what i'm saying there is a WORK Jesus assigned to his disciples it's this work that will stop all others from gaining salvation not just blind faith without works! James 2:18-26

Meanwhile the thief never went anywhere, he died and is still in his grave till now awaiting a resurrection but all that remains a mystery to someone who doesn't even know what it means to be a Christian.
However with what you've said so far you have no evidence that TB Joshua is not a Christian apart from this BBC story.
*Politeness*
Now he's calling Lord Jesus a liar. See what Jesus said below.
As for TB, you obviously haven't watched the videos I posted. They'er from BEFORE his death. I told u I've followed this for a while. People have been talking for years

2 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdvzxwzoxZo?si=K7F6IyZaehHZbj6m

1 minute

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Now he's calling Lord Jesus a liar. See what Jesus said below.
As for TB, you obviously haven't watched the videos I posted. They'er from BEFORE his death. I told u I've followed this for a while. People have been talking for years

What Jesus said was misconstrued by those that translated it to English.
This is what Jesus said in simple today English:

"Today i am assuring you that you will be with me in Paradise"

It could also be translated

"i am telling you this day that you will be with me in Paradise"

Other verses in the scriptures negates the interpretation of those versions because Jesus never went anywhere that day he died according to God's word he was DEAD for the three consecutive days and on the third day God raised him up {Act 3:15} he cried unto God {Mark 15:34} who remembered him and raised him up on the third day! Hebrews 5:7

According to God's word the dead are conscious of nothing, they can't do anything in their condition! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

The thief never did anything worthwhile other than acknowledging Jesus as the true Christ because he remembered the scriptures which says Christ will be condemned with criminals {Isaiah 53:12} so while he is about to die he recollected what their religious leaders taught them in the scriptures about the Christ {Matthew 23:2-3} that's why he quickly add one thing to the other and concluded that he is about to die beside the Christ who is taking away the sin of many people! Isaiah 53:12

So when he begged Jesus to remember him in his kingdom he wasn't expecting immediate relief rather it's when the Christ begin his rulership that the thief will be remembered for resurrection! John 5:28-29

As for TB Joshua ọmọ you had nothing against the guy than the BBC story!
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 12:50am On Jan 14
MaxInDHouse:

What Jesus said was misconstrued by those that translated it to English.
This is what Jesus said in simple today English:

"Today i am assuring you that you will be with me in Paradise"

It could also be translated

"i am telling you this day that you will be with me in Paradise"

Other verses in the scriptures negates the interpretation of those versions because Jesus never went anywhere that day he died according to God's word he was DEAD for the three consecutive days and on the third day God raised him up {Act 3:15} he cried unto God {Mark 15:34} who remembered him and raised him up on the third day! Hebrews 5:7

According to God's word the dead are conscious of nothing, they can't do anything in their condition! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

The thief never did anything worthwhile other than acknowledging Jesus as the true Christ because he remembered the scriptures which says Christ will be condemned with criminals {Isaiah 53:12} so while he is about to die he recollected what their religious leaders taught them in the scriptures about the Christ {Matthew 23:2-3} that's why he quickly add one thing to the other and concluded that he is about to die beside the Christ who is taking away the sin of many people! Isaiah 53:12

So when he begged Jesus to remember him in his kingdom he wasn't expecting immediate relief rather it's when the Christ begin his rulership that the thief will be remembered for resurrection! John 5:28-29

As for TB Joshua ọmọ you had nothing against the guy than the BBC story!

*Politeness*
Even if we allow your twisting of what Christ said, still all he did was accept Lord Jesus, exactly as the apostles said. You feel it is too easy and ought be more complicated than that. Unfortunately for you, it is not - unless you write your own NT!

As for TB, kindly stop arguing things you don't know. 90% of what was said about TB over the years never made it into the BBC documentary. I remember reading one totally devastated girl narrating how she lost her virginity in a hotel room to TB. She was never a member of SCOAN, and never even went there. There's been many such stories over the years

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by seunayantokun(m): 1:16am On Jan 14
I still dey laugh.
You all can see why deliverance is far away from some people?
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by seunayantokun(m): 1:21am On Jan 14
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Even if we allow your twisting of what Christ said, still all he did was accept Lord Jesus, exactly as the apostles said. You feel it is too easy and ought be more complicated than that. Unfortunately for you, it is not - unless you write your own NT!

As for TB, kindly stop arguing things you don't know. 90% of what was said about TB over the years never made it into the BBC documentary. I remember reading one totally devastated girl narrating how she lost her virginity in a hotel room to TB. She was never a member of SCOAN, and never even went there. There's been many such stories over the years
Please, leave them and enjoy your peace.
There is no way you can help people in bondage if God Himself is not yet ready for them...because their heart has been hardened.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by OyinO: 1:32am On Jan 14
The true definition and meaning of sheep.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by OyinO: 1:34am On Jan 14
seunayantokun:

Please, leave them and enjoy your peace.
There is no way you can help people in bondage if God Himself is not yet ready for them...because their heart has been hardened.

Hearts hardened? Or because they're mentally brainwashed and enslaved.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by seunayantokun(m): 1:37am On Jan 14
OyinO:

Hearts hardened? Or because they're mentally brainwashed and enslaved.
All observations from you and me correct. Their case has been terribly complicated. They are compromised beings, courtesy of the synagogue of Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by patomberekpe(m): 4:18am On Jan 14
Your Loyalty should be for God first, Run Your own personal race, Tb is either with God or in Hell, when any Man of God teachers or preacher finishes sermon, kindly go home and pick up your Bible review what they have thought you if it's true, when they do Miracle check in the bible is it the Godly way of doing miracle? salvation is a personal race do not allow anybody lead you to hell. FIRST SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE WHERE THERE IS A WOMAN PREACHER? THE BIBLE SAYS IT WAS WRITTING SO IF IT WAS NOT WRITTING THEN IT'S WRONG, WE CAN'T USE THEORY/
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by patomberekpe(m): 4:23am On Jan 14
OBUKSBAYELSA:
I stand with Scoan, Pastor Evelyn Joshua and my late spiritual mentor Prophet TB Joshua.
The more they castigate and lie against him the more I believe his ministry

Please with all due respect can you show me one place in the scripture it is writing about women preacher? you can reply me and i will give may number let's discuss as children of God to reason together. Thanks.
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Jan 14
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
You don't understand what you're saying but i will bring it out life for you to grasp the WORK of faith done by that thief!
Remember there were two thieves both were Jews as they were about to be executed one asked Jesus to perform a miracle for them to escape the punishment that's due meaning he also realized that Jesus is a prophet with great miraculous powers but the other thief rebuked him telling him that they both deserved what they're facing as real criminals but Jesus wasn't so he turned to Jesus and asked for a permission to enter God's kingdom where he will right his wrong.
So what was the WORK?
Jesus commanded his disciples to go preaching and teaching about God's kingdom under the Christ this the thief believed and is now confessing it publicly under excruciating pains. Both thieves believe Jesus is a prophet but the other thief PREACHED and TAUGHT his cohort that they're both standing before the Christ who is the anointed King of God's kingdom!
That's how he gained Jesus' attention not just believe otherwise both of them believe that Jesus is a prophet but only one was ready to preach and teach about the Christ which is exactly the WORK Jesus COMMANDED his disciples to go out there and do! Matthew 28:18-20
So he never gained Jesus' approval simply because he believes his friend also believed.
PoliteActivist:

Go to Israel and listen to horrible stories that unbelieving Jews are spreading about Jesus and his disciples what you heard about TB Joshua on BBC na play o.
Let me give you a little bit of what unbelieving Jews are saying about Jesus in Jerusalem please travel to Israel and listen to what Jews who aren't believers are saying about Jesus:

*Because his mother never got the pregnancy from his father so he was a bastard and perhaps not even a Jew.
*His foster father left a good hand work that's feeding the whole family but Jesus abandoned it and started moving about with only males who may be homosexuals.
* He learned how to practice magic and got his powers from demons.
* He later started sleeping with a prostitute (Mary Magdalene) who had a son for him.
* He claimed he was from the Royal lineage of King David whereas Joseph wasn't his real father.
* He turned people against God's laws and broke many families apart.
* He was never bold to face the truth as he ran away when some people wanted to make him King with his powers at least to help them conquer Rome.
* He was later arrested, charged, arraigned, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed with due process.
* His disciples later started lying to people that he woke up three days later but nobody saw him except his own disciples who are surely lying to deceive the people.
With all of these coming out from Jesus' own people do you think TB Joshua's case is still weighty judging from the stories compiled by foreigners?
Jesus was accused not by foreigners but by his own people who are still battle prepared today to fight and kill anyone claiming Jesus is the Messiah (Christ)

So if you want to talk about TB Joshua not being a man of God there are scriptural based points you can use not what BBC compiled otherwise Jesus of Nazareth would be condemned if we're to go by what his own people are saying today! undecided
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by drsibz66(m): 7:17am On Jan 14
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well, this below was shortly before his death. As if he was already killed spiritually.
People had been talking for years

1 minute

So I'm essence you saying they all decided to confess to BBC and BBC was gathering the confessions until it was complete and they published it. Because I know naturally such news normally gets published even after one person's confessions Because I don't Know why BBC got 5o know there were others people they needed ro wait for to confess before publishing it.

Such news usually comes out individually as people come out to collaborate the stories and share their experience
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 4:37pm On Jan 14
drsibz66:

So I'm essence you saying they all decided to confess to BBC and BBC was gathering the confessions until it was complete and they published it. Because I know naturally such news normally gets published even after one person's confessions Because I don't Know why BBC got 5o know there were others people they needed ro wait for to confess before publishing it.

Such news usually comes out individually as people come out to collaborate the stories and share their experience

No, this was not BBC. This was posted BEFORE TB died. She was talking long b4 BBC and even wrote a book
https://youtube.com/shorts/DwSMf9_ZzkA?si=u4Oet2DJ1wmRXHf8
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 4:50pm On Jan 14
MaxInDHouse:

You don't understand what you're saying but i will bring it out life for you to grasp the WORK of faith done by that thief!
Remember there were two thieves both were Jews as they were about to be executed one asked Jesus to perform a miracle for them to escape the punishment that's due meaning he also realized that Jesus is a prophet with great miraculous powers but the other thief rebuked him telling him that they both deserved what they're facing as real criminals but Jesus wasn't so he turned to Jesus and asked for a permission to enter God's kingdom where he will right his wrong.
So what was the WORK?
Jesus commanded his disciples to go preaching and teaching about God's kingdom under the Christ this the thief believed and is now confessing it publicly under excruciating pains. Both thieves believe Jesus is a prophet but the other thief PREACHED and TAUGHT his cohort that they're both standing before the Christ who is the anointed King of God's kingdom!
That's how he gained Jesus' attention not just believe otherwise both of them believe that Jesus is a prophet but only one was ready to preach and teach about the Christ which is exactly the WORK Jesus COMMANDED his disciples to go out there and do! Matthew 28:18-20
So he never gained Jesus' approval simply because he believes his friend also believed.

Go to Israel and listen to horrible stories that unbelieving Jews are spreading about Jesus and his disciples what you heard about TB Joshua on BBC na play o.
Let me give you a little bit of what unbelieving Jews are saying about Jesus in Jerusalem please travel to Israel and listen to what Jews who aren't believers are saying about Jesus:

*Because his mother never got the pregnancy from his father so he was a bastard and perhaps not even a Jew.
*His foster father left a good hand work that's feeding the whole family but Jesus abandoned it and started moving about with only males who may be homosexuals.
* He later started sleeping with a prostitute (Mary Magdalene) who had a son for him.
* He claimed he was from the Royal lineage of King David whereas Joseph wasn't his real father.
* He was never bold to face the truth as he ran away when some people wanted to make him King with his powers at least to help them conquer Rome.
* He was later arrested, charged, arraigned, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed with due process.
* His disciples later started lying to people that he woke up three days later but nobody saw him except his own disciples who are surely lying to deceive the people.
With all of these coming out from Jesus' own people do you think TB Joshua's case is still weighty judging from the stories compiled by foreigners?
Jesus was accused not by foreigners but by his own people who are still battle prepared today to fight and kill anyone claiming Jesus is the Messiah (Christ)

So if you want to talk about TB Joshua not being a man of God there are scriptural based points you can use not what BBC compiled otherwise Jesus of Nazareth would be condemned if we're to go by what his own people are saying today! undecided

*Politeness*
Kindly, it's as if you are tone deaf and don't read or watch anything I post. The videos I posted from the ladies were put on YouTube BEFORE TB died. They had nothing to do with BBC. One even wrote a book:
https://youtube.com/shorts/DwSMf9_ZzkA?si=u4Oet2DJ1wmRXHf8

About Lord Jesus, even lawyers don't twist things like this. The Bible is EXPLICIT: Savation is a gift from God that you simply accept, it is not due to any works you did! Are you saying the Bible is lying? Or tell us how to twist this EXTREMELY CLEAR passage to mean works!

■[[(Ephesians 2:8-9) It is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast” ]]■

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 6:54pm On Jan 14
MaxInDHouse:

*Politeness*
I forgot to address this.
See comparing apples and cars!
These are the closest associates of TB who worked with him, lived with him for years, and saw everything first hand.
On the other hand, apostles of Christ's and his closest associates were ready to die for him and even the lone Judas who collected money to point him out, later committed suicide from guilt!

** Kindly, you really ought stop arguing with people on this forum since you receive your position from JW and CAN'T deviate from it - no matter how nonsensical.
Simply state your position and let it be.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by Onyi22(f): 7:07pm On Jan 14
So TBJ has anger issues
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I forgot to address this.
See comparing apples and cars!
These are the closest associates of TB who worked with him, lived with him for years, and saw everything first hand.
On the other hand, apostles of Christ's and his closest associates were ready to die for him and even the lone Judas who collected money to point him out, later committed suicide from guilt!
Guy when talking of disciples betraying their master it has always been the same process and you've rightly figured it out that one of the apostles of Christ (closest confidants) sold him out for cash so it's nothing new!
PoliteActivist:

** Kindly, you really ought stop arguing with people on this forum since you receive your position from JW and CAN'T deviate from it - no matter how nonsensical.
Simply state your position and let it be.
I never quoted you first so you should have stated your position without quoting me if you don't have the nerve for thorough investigation.
Please next time don't quote me because I'm not one of those that's carried away with stories i can't verify to judge someone.
TB Joshua has his good and bad side that is not enough reason to judge him the thief you talked about believe in Jesus just as TB Joshua also believe so if you don't know how to figure out deep truth please next time don't quote me thinking you can persuade me to join you in your preconceived thought.
Thanks!
Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by PoliteActivist: 9:22pm On Jan 14
MaxInDHouse:

Guy when talking of disciples betraying their master it has always been the same process and you've rightly figured it out that one of the apostles of Christ (closest confidants) sold him out for cash so it's nothing new!

I never quoted you first so you should have stated your position without quoting me if you don't have the nerve for thorough investigation.
Please next time don't quote me because I'm not one of those that's carried away with stories i can't verify to judge someone.
TB Joshua has his good and bad side that is not enough reason to judge him the thief you talked about believe in Jesus just as TB Joshua also believe so if you don't know how to figure out deep truth please next time don't quote me thinking you can persuade me to join you in your preconceived thought.
Thanks!
*Politeness*
Typical example of what I was talking about - despite you've been shown videos posted online long BEFORE BBC and shown that people have been saying these things about TB for years you're INCAPABLE of deviating from JW position!

Anybody can quote you, this is that type of forum (and BTW I already told u I usually don't check monikers b4 quoting). It is now up to you to know that NOTHING the person says and no EVIDENCE they present can make you deviate from JW position, no matter how obviously flawed it is. Sooo, you simply state JW position and let it be.

ONE apostle pointed Christ out (after he was assured nothing would happen to Christ), and later killed himself out of remorse.
That's what you're comparing to TB !

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Jan 15
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Typical example of what I was talking about - despite you've been shown videos posted online long BEFORE BBC and shown that people have been saying these things about TB for years you're INCAPABLE of deviating from JW position!
First of all get one thing straight into your head that calling yourself "polite" doesn't mean you're polite polite ones don't just go about with rumours they can't defend. If you're called upon by unbiased investigators to produce evidence of TB Joshua's atrocity as in just one incident that we can use to nail him {Matthew 26:59} you have nothing other than mouth to mouth stories which doesn't agree on one particular incident {Mark 14:56} that's not how real investigators do our work at least two or three witnesses must agree on one particular incident that is what God's word says! Deuteronomy 17:6; 19:15
PoliteActivist:

Anybody can quote you, this is that type of forum (and BTW I already told u I usually don't check monikers b4 quoting). It is now up to you to know that NOTHING the person says and no EVIDENCE they present can make you deviate from JW position, no matter how obviously flawed it is. Sooo, you simply state JW position and let it be.
So your politeness doesn't teach you that your emphasizing on my religion is pointless that won't give you any point. Stupid people like you will like to instigate others against someone who is telling you the truth. Whether one is a Deeperlifer, RCCG, Winners, Apostolic or Celestial is not what we're discussing here. It's the case of a British broadcasting company making a documentary about a dead man whom many people loved for his philanthropic deeds as they gather accusers and never pick one of his friends to air their own side.
That's INJUSTICE on their part and a real man of God wouldn't accept that!
PoliteActivist:

ONE apostle pointed Christ out (after he was assured nothing would happen to Christ), and later killed himself out of remorse.
That's what you're comparing to TB !
I have my own reasons why TB Joshua is not a Christian but as for all these accusations it's of no relevance as the accused is dead and there is no agreement on a particular incident.
Ọmọ that's exactly how Pharisees gathered false witnesses against Jesus of Nazareth so it's not new to me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power / Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / How Did We End Up With So Many Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.