Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Can A Person On A Work Visa Invite Someone Over To The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can A Person On A Work Visa Invite Someone Over To The US (389 Views)

JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Person On A Work Visa Invite Someone Over To The US by charliesco1(m): 6:46am On Jan 13
Hello guys.
I've been exploring so many travel routes and I thought about this one.
Can someone who traveled out of Nigeria to the US on a work visa/permit invite someone else over? Let's say a friend, no family ties.
Kindly drop links if there's any.
Re: Can A Person On A Work Visa Invite Someone Over To The US by otipoju(m): 7:57am On Jan 13
charliesco1:
Hello guys.
Can someone who traveled out of Nigeria to the US on a work visa/permit invite someone else over? Let's say a friend, no family ties.

No. Only a citizen can invite one.

What do you want to do?
Re: Can A Person On A Work Visa Invite Someone Over To The US by charliesco1(m): 9:29am On Jan 14
I don't think you're correct on this.
I might be wrong anyway.
I want to explore that travel route and see how possible it'll be to move with it. The person that is to do the inviting has a work visa.
If you are well versed on this, how do I reach you for more info?

No. Only a citizen can invite one.

What do you want to do?
Re: Can A Person On A Work Visa Invite Someone Over To The US by Taal17: 1:17pm On Jan 14
Invitation is itrrelevant for US
Us visit visa process and intwrview does not require you submit documents
You fill form DS160 and thats all
Re: Can A Person On A Work Visa Invite Someone Over To The US by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14
charliesco1:
Hello guys.
yes, a legal resident can invite you. But if you have no previous travel history and strong ties in Nigeria ( high paying job, business with good turnover, etc) . They will not give you visit visa.
Re: Can A Person On A Work Visa Invite Someone Over To The US by studyless123: 6:44pm On Jan 14
charliesco1:
Hello guys.

Yes. It's very easy to get an invitation. In most cases invitation is irrelevant to your application.

(1) (Reply)

One Dead As Fuel Tanker Goes Up In Flames In Bayelsa State. Photos / Info About India Visa Needed / How Safe is Nigeria Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.