Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

TB Joshua Speaking About The BBC Documentary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Speaking About The BBC Documentary (174 Views)

My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua / BBC documentary:Dstv Pulls Down T. B. Joshua Channel, Emmanuel Tv / It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Speaking About The BBC Documentary by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:24am On Jan 13
Summary of the video
(1) you will watch a documentary about me
(2) Some of my disciples will betray me
(3) one of Jesus disciples also betrayed him
(4) Don't be discouraged,keep on building people.
(5) God showed me their names and steps the will use
(5) I can not change every disciple. Even Jesus was unable to change Judas

Watch the full video using this link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lreDcQnF0Ro?si=qb8Izn2G7ybMj4YK

This is an update to an earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/7966110/tb-joshua-disciples-wisemen-speaks#127882728
Re: TB Joshua Speaking About The BBC Documentary by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:42am On Jan 13
Why always TB Joshua though?

Just Judas for Jesus out of all His disciples, about a hundred of them betrayed Him.
Re: TB Joshua Speaking About The BBC Documentary by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13
It shows that you don't read your bible . Hundreds of disciples left Jesus, remaining only the 12 disciples. Only 12 remaining after hundreds left.even among the remaining 12,there was still Judas among them .

Read John 6:66

From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
jesusjnr2020:
Why always TB Joshua though?

Just Judas for Jesus out of all His disciples, about a hundred of them.
Re: TB Joshua Speaking About The BBC Documentary by The1960writer: 3:00pm On Jan 13
Kenneth4u205:
Summary of the video
(1) you will watch a documentary about me
(2) Some of my disciples will betray me
(3) one of Jesus disciples also betrayed him
(4) Don't be discouraged,keep on building people.
(5) God showed me their names and steps the will use
(5) I can not change every disciple. Even Jesus was unable to change Judas

Couldn't it also be that he had released this video after the BBC contacted him about the investigation before his death?

I do have an issue with the bolded though. Why 'my disciples'? The saints are called to be imitators/followers of God (Ephesians 5:2), not men. Even 1 Corinthians 3:21 NLT says, 'So do not boast about following a particular human leader...'

Viewing metaphorically the above third point about betrayal makes it seems like a subtle, egocentric comparison is made here by the deceased between Jesus and himself, as though they were in the same league.

Now, I'm not stating these to start an argument. It's not my style. I'm not seeking to change your perception either. I'm simply expressing my thoughts as you did yours above.
Re: TB Joshua Speaking About The BBC Documentary by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13
Kenneth4u205:
It shows that you don't read your bible . Hundreds of disciples left Jesus, remaining only the 12 disciples. Only 12 remaining after hundreds left.even among the remaining 12,there was still Judas among them .

Read John 6:66

From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
So In the Bible you read, more than one disciple of Jesus betrayed him?

Remember we're talking about betrayal not leaving Jesus except you don't know what betrayal means.

The Bible I read and even your Op says only Judas of all Jesus' disciples betrayed Jesus, but TB Joshua who instead of making disciples for Christ was making for himself, is being betrayed by many of his disciples as foretold by TB Joshua according to your post.

That's not usual except there's something he's not telling us.

Note: TB Joshua is not the first world famous, popular or controversial preacher to die unexpectedly. Many have, including Benson Idahosa, but it's hard to find many of their followers reveal such damning stories of rape, abuse, maltreatment, torture, abortions, etc., against them before or after their deaths. That why I asked, "why always TB Joshua" because they all can hardly be lying at the same time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Advice Needed: Picked 500 Naira In Front Of My Shop / Drama As A Traditionalist Storms A Church To Uproot The Juju He Gave To ...video / Ramadan Begins On Monday As Crescent Moon Is Sighted In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.