Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

"My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunley - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunley (815 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect / Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunley by Visblog: 3:49pm On Jan 13
"My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help

A Nigerian military female personnel Ogunleye Ruth has alleged that her superiors Col.IB Abdulkareem, Col. GS Ogor and Brig. Gen.IB Solebo has made life hell for her and anything that happens to her, they should be held responsible, especially Col.IB Abdulkareem whom she alleges is the arrow head behind her ordeal in the Army.

Ogunleye Ruth who goes by her TikTok name @Ogunleyeruthsavage1,took to the social media TikTok, to narrate her ordeal in the hands of the aforementioned superiors, has also called on Nigerians, good spirited individuals especially human rights activists and organizations to come to her aid, said " I know they will come for me, they will try to arrest me".

She alleged that Col.IB Abdulkareem in particular, has tried couple of times to rape her, injected her, evicted her and thrown her into psychiatric hospital for months, as well as denied her promotion courses, simply because she turned him down after making advances on her.

She said her own father has prevailed on Col. IB Abdulkareem to let her have peace, but the Colonel told her father to tell her to "Obey the last command".

https://www.visblog.ng/2024/01/my-superior-wants-to-have-3x-with-me.html

Re: "My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunley by atiku4President(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13
Hmm. This has to be investigated as a matter of urgency. Hope she can prove her allegations beyond reasonably doubt.
Re: "My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunley by Onuimo1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13
It's a shame the kind of situation some people make others to be in. Some people in the position of authority see themselves as mini God as they expect you to come by every thing they trow at you.
But the Lady should go about it the right way. It's not enough to make Post on tik Tok and Snapchat and post it to the public. All she needed do was get her evidences make her complaints to the appropriate channel with a lawyer.
Well,I wish she finds justice at the end. Because you can't be molesting somebody's daughter because you're One military Man.
Make the girl no gree for ANYBODY..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunley by Nicepoker(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13
Always keep females at arm's length. The moment you don't yield to their demands be prepared to hang the rape tag.

2 Likes

Re: "My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunley by Whalis: 6:45am On Jan 14
What she is saying might be true no doubt but this girl has a little gap in her brain. I observe her speech.
Re: "My Superior Wants To Have $3x With Me" - Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunley by Mynd44: 7:27am On Jan 14

(1)

Dad Drags Son To Police Over Alleged Robbery / ‘I Need Divine Intervention To Stop Drug Trafficking’ / Man Sentenced To Prison For One Month Or An Option Of A Fine For Allegedly Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.