Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over (3454 Views)

7 Key Steps For Purchasing A Used Car: Your Comprehensive Guide / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 5:16pm On Jan 13
Person wey get this car no dey fear landlord lai lai. Na landlord dey fear am, sha.

See more photos: https://www.carsandhorsepower.com/featured/the-2024-citroen-holidays-is-absolutely-the-best-car-to-live-in#google_vignette

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 5:20pm On Jan 13
Seun don suppose add social media embed feature for here na. To add these things na wahala.
ibinaboonline:
Person wey get this car no dey fear landlord lai lai. Na landlord dey fear am, sha.

See more photos: https://www.carsandhorsepower.com/featured/the-2024-citroen-holidays-is-absolutely-the-best-car-to-live-in#google_vignette
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 5:23pm On Jan 13
Na d inside be dis.

Check the link at the bottom of the post.

ibinaboonline:

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by matify83: 5:51pm On Jan 13
I am Claustrophobic.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by pointblank247(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13
The kitchen and bed are just too big

4 Likes

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by laivwire(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13
In that case, move your wife and children plus yourself into the van. I believe y'all will live comfortably.

These RVs are just pointless to me. They cost as much as a duplex but can't contain jack. Tiny bed, tiny kitchen and living space. Don't forget to offload your excrements and reload (limited) water ever 2 days as well.

Buses for money miss road people smiley

Edit:

I think my 'money miss road' phrase is out of context, its more like people wey don chop belleful.

10 Likes

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ravensckar(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13
laivwire:
In that case, move your wife and children plus yourself into the van. I believe y'all will live comfortably.

These RVs are just pointless to me. They cost as much as a duplex but can't contain jack. Tiny bed, tiny kitchen and living space. Don't forget to offload your excrements and reload (limited) water ever 2 days as well.

How to identify a typical Nigerian; they don't read about a topic before commenting. angry angry

Firstly, it's a CAMPING VAN to provide travellers/campers with maximum comfort in the road. They never said it's a substitute for permanent apartment. Make una dey try read before una comment nau. angry angry

Secondly, travelling from Lagos to Maiduguri in this VAN will definitely be much more comfortable than travelling in normal vehicles (insecurity aside). That's the point! Unless of course you prefer to suffer, this is definitely a much more comfortable travelling car for those who can afford it. Calling it a waste of money (for those who can afford it) is a display of ignorance. Na new year be this abeg, make una dey think before una type.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 8:35pm On Jan 13
πŸ˜† It's quite airy. You see that retractable roof? It increases the interior space so that you can stand up straight without bending your neck at all. There's sleeping space for up to 4 adults in there.
matify83:
I am Claustrophobic.

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 8:36pm On Jan 13
Do you want them to be smaller?
pointblank247:
The kitchen and bed are just too big
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 8:42pm On Jan 13
Valid points, that is until you realize how much this van is expected to cost.

They cost as much as a duplex but can't contain jack.

It has an estimated starting price of $43,000. Not quite the price of a duplex. You couldn't even buy the Ram Trackhawk with that.

Don't forget to offload your excrements and reload (limited) water ever 2 days as well.

This van comes with double strategically installed 10-liter tanks. One for clean water storage, and the other for waste water from the kitchen sink and stuff.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„It's actually for the Van Life. You know what that is, right?

laivwire:

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 8:53pm On Jan 13
I couldn't have said it better.
ravensckar:
How to identify a typical Nigerian; they don't read about a topic before commenting. angry angry

Firstly, it's a CAMPING VAN to provide travellers/campers with maximum comfort in the road. They never said it's a substitute for permanent apartment. Make una dey try read before una comment nau. angry angry

Secondly, travelling from Lagos to Maiduguri in this VAN will definitely be much more comfortable than travelling in normal vehicles (insecurity aside). That's the point! Unless of course you prefer to suffer, this is definitely a much more comfortable travelling car for those who can afford it. Calling it a waste of money (for those who can afford it) is a display of ignorance. Na new year be this abeg, make una dey think before una type.
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by laivwire(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13
ibinaboonline:

It has an estimated starting price of $43,000. Not quite the price of a duplex. You couldn't even buy the Ram Trackhawk with that.

Don't forget to offload your excrements and reload (limited) water ever 2 days as well.

This van comes with double strategically installed 10-liter tanks. One for clean water storage, and the other for waste water from the kitchen sink and stuff.

I am familiar with the van life and that's the reason I said you have to offload your stuff every few days.

Talking about a duplex, $43,000 would build a duplex in Nigeria here. In comparison, if you're to go for the big rigs that are more spacious than this mid size van, you would be spending a pretty penny.
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 9:05pm On Jan 13
By big rigs, I suppose you're referring to RVs, right? They're certainly great for their purposes but are in a different territory from what this van is made for. I get your point, though. The nomad life isn't for everyone. And yes, you're right, $43,000 should pay for a duplex in Nigeria. Wow.
laivwire:

I am familiar with the van life and that's the reason I said you have to offload your stuff every few days.

Talking about a duplex, $43,000 would build a duplex in Nigeria here. In comparison, if you're to go for the big rigs that are more spacious than this mid size van, you would be spending a pretty penny.
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by laivwire(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13
ravensckar:

Mr educated, thanks for taking the time out to explain. If you're so well read, perhaps you would learn to reflect on what you read and understand satire.

Needless to say, your 'typical' exotic citizenship inhibits you from such thinking.

You'd be wise to take some of your own medicine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by laivwire(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13
ibinaboonline:
By big rigs, I suppose you're referring to RVs, right? They're certainly great for their purposes but are in a different territory from what this van is made for. I get your point, though. The nomad life isn't for everyone. And yes, you're right, $43,000 should pay for a duplex in Nigeria. Wow.

Exactly why I referred to RVs in my first post.

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by xareal(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13
How person go get this kind car dey dodge landlord grin grin
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by wonlasewonimi: 9:54pm On Jan 13
ravensckar:

Buhari boys will collect it from you and you'd still pay ransom.
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ghettochild(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13
ibinaboonline:

You don school this guy..
Next time him go think deep before him type him nonsense opinion.

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ravensckar(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13
wonlasewonimi:

Agba Awo! You still dey nairaland ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy.

It was during that 'Cougar' saga that I last stumbled upon your moniker. You and this your username gan, it's always cracks me up. cheesy cheesy

Back to the topic, I don talk am from the beginning sey 'insecurity aside' nau. Talk true, shey you no go like cruise this ride? wink wink

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by Mikespecialone(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13
Where you won park ham
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13
ibinaboonline:

Very beautiful van
I would love to own one

2 Likes

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by wonlasewonimi: 1:08am On Jan 14
ravensckar:
Agba Awo! You still dey nairaland ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy.

It was during that 'Cougar' saga that I last stumbled upon your moniker. You and this your username gan, it's always cracks me up. cheesy cheesy

Back to the topic, I don talk am from the beginning sey 'insecurity aside' nau. Talk true, shey you no go like cruise this ride? wink wink

As soon as you mentioned coogar, i know say you be oldie. I still dey come here once in a while jare.

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:12am On Jan 14
ibinaboonline:

$43k will build a good duplex in Nigeria but not in highbrow areas though.
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:14am On Jan 14
wonlasewonimi:

Driving this without heavy security details in Nigeria is one of the riskiest thing lol
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 5:39am On Jan 14
Yes, apparently.
That's roughly 50 million naira.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

$43k will build a good duplex in Nigeria but not in highbrow areas though.
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 5:41am On Jan 14
It will hit the market soon. πŸ™‚
Mavinsoladele:

Very beautiful van
I would love to own one
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:45am On Jan 14
ibinaboonline:
Yes, apparently.
That's roughly 50 million naira.

Yes with the current exchange rate. But that money never buy land for some places for lekki and ikoyi lol
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 5:47am On Jan 14
Na landlord go dey dodge you πŸ˜„
xareal:
How person go get this kind car dey dodge landlord grin grin
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 5:53am On Jan 14
We should just tell Citroen to install machine guns on the van.
Or buy this instead ⬇️

https://www.carsandhorsepower.com/featured/fear-the-vengeance-rezvani-s-tank-like-zombie-slaying-suv-probably-shouldn-t-be-road-legal-but-it-is

wonlasewonimi:

Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 5:58am On Jan 14
Seriously? That's one of the best things about the van. It's compact enough to park anywhere you can park a car, unlike am RV that need much more space and even a longer turning radius. The retractable roof don't stay open permanently, you know.
Mikespecialone:
Where you won park ham
Re: If You Have This Car, Your Days Of Fearing Landlord Is Over by ibinaboonline: 6:00am On Jan 14
Unfortunately.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Driving this without heavy security details in Nigeria is one of the riskiest thing lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girl Finally Decides To Tell You What's Wrong / Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja / Registered Honda Civic hybrid For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.