Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live (636 Views)

UBTH Releases Woman Detained For 6 Months Over Unpaid Hospital Bills (Photos) / I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am / Final Year Student Of IMSU Slumps And Dies Few Months To His Graduation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by Kolena: 6:48pm On Jan 13
I arrived from the hospital with my Dad few minutes before making this post. It has now been confirmed that I have approximately 6 months left to live. Within the last 4 days, I've been in severe pains. This morning, it seemed as though I was losing my mind, and afterwards, I fainted in the restroom. This prompted my going for a checkup, alongside my Dad and two siblings. The doctor termed it terminal. For certain unknown reasons, I don't feel scared at all. Actually, I feel somewhat free, and also wish it'll be so till the end. Thanks to those on this forum who came to my aid multiple times. Till whenever.

1 Like

Re: I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by Zooo: 7:01pm On Jan 13
Kolena:
I arrived from the hospital with my Dad few minutes before making this post. It has now been confirmed that I have approximately 6 months left to live. Within the last 4 days, I've been in severe pains. This morning, it seemed as though I was losing my mind, and afterwards, I fainted in the restroom. This prompted my going for a checkup, alongside my Dad and two siblings. The doctor termed it terminal. For certain unknown reasons, I don't feel scared at all. Actually, I feel somewhat free, and also wish it'll be so till the end. Thanks to those on this forum who came to my aid multiple times. Till whenever.

I am so sorry about this Kolena. I honestly wish there's something that can be done. Do not give up.
Re: I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by Blacklion3: 7:02pm On Jan 13
It's not possible for a doctor to tell you have disease without telling you what it is.
Una no do diagnosis ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by FarmPlanetNG: 7:05pm On Jan 13
Give your life to Jesus so you can gain etwrnal life. Be baptized in the water then pray at home for the baptism of The HolySpirit. If you do this, you will make Heaven and live forever

2 Likes

Re: I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by Isobug: 7:12pm On Jan 13
Kolena:
Very sorry situation. It's a pity. There's nothing God can not do, nothing. Pray to God for a divine healing. Man is not God. I wish you well and a natural healing in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen
Re: I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by seborrhic: 10:13pm On Jan 13
Post your medical records,tests and the doctor's diagnosis with your lamentations,you would get help faster that way.
All the while you have been posting it's just begging for financial aid without specifically posting evidence of whatever medical issues you have and even a picture of u receiving treatment in the hospital.
Without these,your story would sound sceptical to people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:25am On Jan 14
Blacklion3:
It's not possible for a doctor to tell you have disease without telling you what it is.
Una no do diagnosis ni?

Check his previous posts

He has stage 4 colon cancer
Re: I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by dkidd: 8:09pm On Feb 17
ChybuzzDD:

Check his previous posts

He has stage 4 colon cancer
And u know this because he typed it here cheesy
Re: I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live by dkidd: 8:11pm On Feb 17
seborrhic:
Post your medical records,tests and the doctor's diagnosis with your lamentations,you would get help faster that way.
All the while you have been posting it's just begging for financial aid without specifically posting evidence of whatever medical issues you have and even a picture of u receiving treatment in the hospital.
Without these,your story would sound sceptical to people
All these were my first thoughts. If he was genuine he would have brought forth these from the very first thread.

(1) (Reply)

Take Charge - A Woman's Guide To A Healthier Heart / Swine Flu / Expert Advocates Sleeping Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.