Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,535 members, 7,843,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive (46635 Views)

Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. / Undergraduate And Master Degrees In Baku, Azerbaijan / ESUT Female Student Who Hawks ‘Okpa’ In School Makes Waves (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by ravensckar(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14
Myrepublic:
He just need to put his education into that vegetable business, and he will even build a university in years to come.. Na person start pack water into satchet and then plastic bottles.. Today people make money from pure water factory business. Let him plant vegetables in plots, and be seller to those market women. Then dive more into agriculture..
Mr. Motivational Speaker, you're doing well sir. cheesy cheesy

"With perseverance, you can achieve all your dreams. I started my poultry business with only feathers, now I have lots of birds". Na only God go save us from all the online motivational speakers. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by saintHot: 5:28pm On Jan 14
Yet we have over pampered lecturers who make life unbearable for students and striking union so powerful the leadership cannot tame,in India their basic income is normal s other civil severs

1 Like

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by Princewell2012(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14
G00dharddick:
The unemployment rate in India is too high. Hence the reason they're all running away to the USA and Canada.

India is the same as Nigeria. very backward countries. No difference between India and Nigeria
But they are not corrupt as Nigeria.
Some people are ment to be poor. All of us can not be rich.
Even in America there is poor people.
Do you agree
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by Princewell2012(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14
casualobserver:
I remember in the 80s when many Indian, Russian, polish lecturers came to Nigeria seeking better pastures. That was when I knew Russians were poor, there was a female Russian lecturer that arrived with torn clothes.
But today nko
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by Princewell2012(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14
K4daniel:
E be like say economic famine for India worst past nails. In everything give thanks. I don't think this can happen to him as a lecturer in Nigeria. 4 qualifications no be joke.
One day they will just promote or select him to Inec chairman and from there he will be rolling in billions. Believe me Nigeria is very corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by imagrg(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14
The poverty rate in India is twice that of Nigeria.
The major cause is overpopulation.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by G00dharddick: 5:47pm On Jan 14
Princewell2012:

But they are not corrupt as Nigeria.
Some people are ment to be poor. All of us can not be rich.
Even in America there is poor people.
Do you agree

Corruption in India is pro Max.

America is Sane hence one can hardly deferenciate between the rich and poor over there

2 Likes

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by successman100: 6:03pm On Jan 14
Don't mock him.
Any field he ventured into, he will succeed.
May be teaching is not his passion and calling.
I think he is a business man. It is better to realize your mistake in the morning than in the evening. There is still time for him to retrieve.
He will beat all the vegetable sellers in a short time with his research.
He is a Lucky man. Soon, he will provide food for nations including his former school and the lectures therein.
God Bless Him. Amen.
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by BRATISLAVA: 6:04pm On Jan 14
Could his religion have anything to do with it?
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by iSense247: 6:06pm On Jan 14
IBB007:
Lol…money fit dey for vegetable hawking pass lecturing sha
That's why I'm diversifying from teaching to farming this year. Three of my friends have already crossed successfully. In any undeveloped country, teaching is the worst job anyone can do.

1 Like

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by Rostikol: 6:14pm On Jan 14
usagee36:
This is why I love the west. Imagine all those books he read, an 18 years old in America working at Macdonald flipping 🍔 🍔 🍔 live better than him with no degree.

Do you know how many billions of lives were destroyed by western enslavement, colonisation, invasions, destruction, mass murder and looting of the rest of the world to make them so rich?

Mr ‘I love the west’.
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by benzion72(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14
Colorado and Ice at work
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by bewla(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14
joelbooks:

Yes now
But most of you only see Nigeria as disease

It can only happen here

Adekunle Gold said it all

1 Like

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by Konquest: 7:16pm On Jan 14
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by Khallicopyro: 7:33pm On Jan 14
Too much book don scatter him brain... Just look at him. And he had to carry a signpost of his "phd" along with him as he hawks....

1 Like

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by usagee36: 7:58pm On Jan 14
God bless America.
Rostikol:

Do you know how many billions of lives were destroyed by western enslavement, colonisation, invasions, destruction, mass murder and looting of the rest of the world to make them so rich?

Mr ‘I love the west’.
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by Yelight(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14
samuelson06:

A big f— to that. Just gambling.

You don't go back to do Masters when you don't have a job. Your career is what supposed to determine the area you should do Masters. But these, people do PG studies ignorantly simply because because they have money or feel that's what they need to get a job.

Once you can determine your career direction, you can do your PG and stay there, then continue to advance to PhD and professional certifications. From there, those advance degrees and certifications will earn you promotion and you keep going. You don't do a PG program blindly.

Well said!!!
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by damkin24(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14
It's really surprising that some people are not blaming this on the Indian government. Let's assume this happens in Nigeria, your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by justmondris: 9:57pm On Jan 14
Myrepublic:
He just need to put his education into that vegetable business, and he will even build a university in years to come.. Na person start pack water into satchet and then plastic bottles.. Today people make money from pure water factory business. Let him plant vegetables in plots, and be seller to those market women. Then dive more into agriculture..
Just they play
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by Nahunger(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14
samuelson06:

You don't go back to do Masters when you don't have a job. Your career is what supposed to determine the area you should do Masters. But these, people do PG studies ignorantly simply because because they have money or feel that's what they need to get a job.

Once you can determine your career direction, you can do your PG and stay there, then continue to advance to PhD and professional certifications. From there, those advance degrees and certifications will earn you promotion and you keep going. You don't do a PG program blindly.

Brilliantly spoken
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by cardoctor(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14
Una see Indian village people ba? But wait o. Is he a medical doctor or a native doctor?
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by jimcaddy(m): 1:21am On Jan 15
samuelson06:

exactly, I agree with you.. many just do Masters for the sake of it.
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:53am On Jan 15
samuelson06:

I don't know him but I can tell you the reason he's not been going up the ladder as a lecturer is because he wasn't in his field. It's like taking Religious Studies to go and work in a bank then decide to do Masters in a banking related course. How do expect to grow?

You're reaching conclusions with your Nigerian experience.

India is different

There are thousands, if not millions, of highly qualified people for every job role in India

That creates a level of competition not seen anywhere else in the world, and makes room for only the fittest of the fittest to survive.

The man simply could not survive the competition because, even with his 4 masters and Ph.D, there are thousands/millions of others with higher qualifications.

That's unlike what you see in Nigeria.
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by gnykelly(m): 3:45am On Jan 15
G00dharddick:
The unemployment rate in India is too high. Hence the reason they're all running away to the USA and Canada.

India is the same as Nigeria. very backward countries. No difference between India and Nigeria

Both Nigeria and India acquire education with the aim of working in a western world. The Chinese acquire education with the aim of producing for the western world.
Re: Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive by millionboi2: 9:08am On Jan 15
Anguldi:
Motivational Speaker Talk don deal with this one cheesy
not motivational,he said he can't feed his family with what comes from lecturing job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / 16-year-old girl Miss Edem Ekpoawan Irene Tops Jamb Score, 310 / Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.