Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep (46616 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2023
A final year student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) identified as Maria Precious Tunde, has died in her sleep.

According to the Nigerian Tribune, the sad incident occurred on Sunday, April 30, 2023, at the deceased off-campus hostel, located at Ekosodin Village, a student town near the school.

It was gathered that late Maria was a final year student in the Faculty of Education, Ugbowo campus of the institution.

Sources also disclosed that the deceased was hale and hearty before going to bed on Saturday night, April 29, 2023.

All efforts to resuscitate her proved abortive. Co-tenants subsequently invited her parents to the scene.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/tragedy-as-uniben-final-year-student-dies-in-sleep/

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

4 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2023
Another Death News, Coming From UNIBEN

Don't Forget, , Bring This News.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Midehi3(f): 11:37am On May 03, 2023
shocked How do people die in their sleep when they are not sick, how shey na witch dey press them die? shocked

This is serious o

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by MarveworldG: 11:37am On May 03, 2023
Poor vents?
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2023
Midehi3:
shocked How do people die in their sleep when they are not sick, how shey na witch dey press them die? shocked

This is serious o

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2023
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2023
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2023
God Almighty Will Surly Guide And Protect you

BAD NEWS, will never see you this month.

THAT'S , Prayer For You "Amen"

7 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Administration1: 11:46am On May 03, 2023
REST ON

2 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by bigdammyj: 11:46am On May 03, 2023
R.I.P to her.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by IgboSomalia: 11:47am On May 03, 2023
Heart attack

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Nemesis0147(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2023
Midehi3:

This is serious o
heart failure…that is why need to be taking our medical checkup seriously.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by SultanOfAbia: 11:48am On May 03, 2023
You see why i no dey invite babes to sleep over for my apartment

Even if you sleep over for my house
i go wipe you oriamo cord every 20 minutes to make sure say you still dey alive

God abeg no bring any babe wey her time don reach to my apartment.

If this girl was sleeping in your apartment and died in her sleep. Na 25 years for jail..
Dem go say you be ritualist..
Make God save us ohhh 🙏🏾🙏🏾

R.i.p to her

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Debitcreditcard: 11:48am On May 03, 2023
Rest In Peace dear
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by kowema(f): 11:48am On May 03, 2023
Sad sad sad*

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by treesun: 11:48am On May 03, 2023
post=122901883:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/tragedy-as-uniben-final-year-student-dies-in-sleep/

Anything bad news, there for you! RIP, Exam palaver!

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Kingpele(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2023
RIP ... lifetime is too short for us to risk eternity..here we are only preparing for eternity..living in love for God and humanity..peace ,kindness and forgiveness is the very reason we came here ..and this route guarantee eternity of love and peace...but living ungodly in wickedness, hatred ,greed ,selfishness,violence with unforgiving spirit will led to eternity of hatred ,evil without hope of mercy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Okiton: 11:48am On May 03, 2023
angry

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Udodiri01: 11:49am On May 03, 2023
May her soul Rest in peace...
But imagine say she be your babe and she come ur place come sleep over.... shocked it's over for you

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by TrumpDonald2: 11:49am On May 03, 2023
She has been buried already? No autopsy, nothing? Young people don't die like that, there's alway a cause, so dying in sleep makes little or sense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2023
Rip o Buhari self

1 Like

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by eedimo(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2023
Goodbye
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Carygow: 11:51am On May 03, 2023
Chai rip
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Vickym1(f): 11:51am On May 03, 2023
Are they sure she's not fighting in the spiritual realm to come back to life b4 they took her to the morgue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by highchief1: 11:51am On May 03, 2023
post=122901883:

wahala.life no get formula.just do what makes u happy.
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Revolva(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2023
one yahoo boy don use am.....na so dem de always end
Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by aikyg(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2023
They should not rule out murder. It's possible that someone sneaked into the house and killed her.

3 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by Shalommy(f): 11:53am On May 03, 2023
Chaii.. She's lucky to sleep and never wake up. Many people dey pray for that but God no gree for them. I can't die like that, i'll grow old before i die. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by DispatcherLagos: 11:54am On May 03, 2023
shocked
What stupid course was she studying?
Adult and non formal education?

Nigeria sef. grin

And this one too will be like "I dey school".

Her own better... I shaa pity her course mates, junior and senior colleagues that wasted their years studying rubbish and haven't seen the need to die yet

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download (maxibrainz) (5go) 5 In 1 2go [star Booster] / Five Best Graduating Students Across Nigerian Universities Awarded With Largesse / When Teacher Forgets And You Want To Remind Him Of Homework (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.