Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK (42730 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by akanke79: 12:04pm On Jan 14

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by flokii: 1:43pm On Jan 14
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.

100 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14
65k pounds for care visa? Awusubilahi shocked

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
65k pounds for care visa? Awusubilahi shocked

E shock you abi grin grin grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14
tensazangetsu20:

people who pay these agents and traffickers know exactly what they are doing. When he cast they will come out to cry wolf.Alot of Nigerians also entered UK with arrangee marriages to tag along as dependants

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Dialpad: 4:28pm On Jan 14
Na wah

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by jetz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14
Omo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by sunnywhyt007: 4:29pm On Jan 14
Orisirisi 😆

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by dibunotion(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by CockPit: 4:30pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
people who pay these agents and traffickers know exactly what they are doing. When he cast they will come out to cry wolf.

I have no pity for them.

A f00l and his money are soon parted.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by inoki247: 4:30pm On Jan 14
Lol what people see in UK I still Neva see am....

Buh anyway I wish dem well....

65k for UK I will rather find one cool Africa Country relocate to nd go start a cool life dere nd still become a business owner Dan waste 65k Pounds to go become Slave....

My Guy wey still use 10k pounds to du UK I still dey use one kain eyes look him.....

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by mactoni91(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14
Subhanallah... 65k?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by tutudesz: 4:30pm On Jan 14
Hmmm this life no balance undecided countries with easy Visa process just dey F-Up big time

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by DivinegiftofGod: 4:30pm On Jan 14
If that will help them escape this hell of a country, let them go for it.

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by chipet67(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14
Nawa o.

Space booked

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by owiko(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14
E be many things!

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by We4all: 4:32pm On Jan 14
Huh? Some are desperate to travel out just so they can use their abroad pictures to pepper some people.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ClearFlair: 4:33pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.

At least they're not getting kidnapped and killed by mad people

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Available9: 4:33pm On Jan 14
No gree for anybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by humilitypays(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14
Lol that is the price of being docile citizens who allow useless politicians to destroy their own countries

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by inoki247: 4:35pm On Jan 14
DivinegiftofGod:
If that will help them escape this hell of a country, let them go for it.

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.

Dey Play Amarachi can still enter depression People comit suicide everywhere infact Nigeria Suicide rate isn't up to doz outside world rate....

What if she borrowed money to Japa and she got to UK and couldn't meet up with borrowed money...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by AllenSpencer: 4:35pm On Jan 14
It's not that expensive.

People do it for less than 15k

6 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Raskimonojendor: 4:35pm On Jan 14
Fake families lol.

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Dikastan: 4:36pm On Jan 14
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Igodan76: 4:36pm On Jan 14
Lol

tensazangetsu20:

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by PheelzAlmighty: 4:36pm On Jan 14
I showed this to my landlord and he gave me his beautiful daughter..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Judolisco(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Na money u dey talk.... Come abj see people dey sell house and cars.... Some take loans dropping their huz as collateral... Me no blame dem oh.... D country Don tough...

UK should forget all dis nonsense news they're sponsoring... After covid19 taught them a lesson they suddenly realised that they needed herd immunity, plus they don't have enough health care workers, hence they opened their borders, started giving admissions to a lot of people to make money for their universities as their children no Wan go sch again... Now it has gone out of hand dem come dey sponsor yeye news up and down.... People go still come wether u like it or not

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by kamez(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14
This runs is between 13-15k pounds...

I have lots of family and friends that have gone via this route

Whoever pays 65k pounds for care giving job in the UK is mad

32 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress / High Commisions Calling Banks To Ask About Visa Applicants' Account Details / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.