Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Do You Heal From Trauma? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Heal From Trauma? (153 Views)

Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Heal From Trauma? by Notplayn: 6:11pm On Jan 14
I saw this clip of Apostle Femi Lazarus saying ladies should heal before considering marriage.

Then there was this artist, Jidenna, that was trending because he confessed that he cheated many ladies out of their childbearing years.

Those ladies and other ladies in similar situation will be very broken. And in my opinion, it takes a broken guy to do such (hurt people hurt people, i.e people that have been hurt, hurt other people).

Ladies and gentlemen, how did you heal from traumatic relationships and homes?

I know many people had different things to say when I asked...

How Did You Prevent Your Parents' Toxic Marriage From Affecting Yours?
https://www.nairaland.com/7900747/how-did-prevent-parents-toxic

But, I think you have to address and heal from the root.

Like wrong behaviours you don't know you have, things you shouldn't accept/tolerate, coping mechanisms, going for therapy etc.

I know there are many things to do, but I'd really like to know step by step how you did it.

So if you've successfully healed and moved on with your life, please let's hear how you did it.

Thanks

Mods please help me push to the front page.
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by drmuchin: 6:14pm On Jan 14
Some heal by locking themselves up in a room
And brood all day
Re: How Do You Heal From Trauma? by Boogyman557: 6:14pm On Jan 14

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bottle Of Table Water In Your Area Now? / Police Officers Seriously Assault Bikeman In Lagos (video) / Thank You Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.