Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint (395 Views)

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint by riko1010: 7:37pm On Jan 14
Police officers Onyeama Nwaojigba and Blessing Edosa are asking my father who supported their framing me for murder to drop my complaint against them for bail extortion of 1m naira and extortion of 1,750,000 naira.
My father is telling me that they're the IPOs and as such I should tolerate their criminal actions.
I've reported to Police CRU and will be petitioning their actions and the attacks against me they refused to investigate.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14
A welcome development. Son, don't gree for anybody is 2024 motto. Make sure you collected back your money.

Expose every corrupt police officer.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint by matify83: 7:43pm On Jan 14
With fathers like this, who needs an enemy.

It's either these police personnels are dealt with now or they will continue extorting many more innocent Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint by fidelmarshal199: 7:44pm On Jan 14
I don't really understand the genesis of the incident but I beg you in the name of God, Don't let go of the case like your Pa is advising you to because the officers definitely do it some other victims.

Make them pay. You can also create a thread on twitter for it, you will garner more audience there

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint by riko1010: 7:58pm On Jan 14
It's like my father and they know each other historically and involve in framing people.
My father brought a lawyer related to the person that attacked my residence.
I told police my account then the lawyer, police and other stated they'll rather write a bailable statement.
Next thing they've written confessional statement.
They asked me for 2m naira for my firearm that has a license. I refused.
I asked for bail, they asked for 1m naira, I paid.
While they refused to grant bail, they asked for 1m naira again, I gave. Then recently they asked for 750k, I gave.
My premises was attacked again on may 15, 2022, while I was in their custody at Asaba. They refused to investigate it.
I've sent multiple copies of facts and evidence addressed to the command through the same officers extorting me.
I've reported to police CRU, they're telling me it's hard to complain to CRU from prison. That I should send a lawyer to Abuja. Imagine CRU asking for a lawyer to be sent to Abuja by someone in prison.
That means people without lawyers can't complain to CRU ?.

Re: Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint by Gadafii: 12:02am On Jan 15
No gree for anybody, including your daddy

Wait first are you that’s even your daddy, be cvs use for him to be asking you to forget such case even when you were clearly extorted raise plenty questions

If you gree for police, they will do it to other people, some may not be able to pay those money and end up behind bars for many months or years, so no gree for them
Re: Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint by ikeno(m): 12:07am On Jan 15
You need to escalate this by going to X(Twitter) and tagging ACP Olumuyiwa Adejobi he's the ppro.
Re: Police Officers Are Asking My Father To Tell Me To Drop Bail Extortion Complaint by buharibanjo(m): 2:54am On Jan 15
Papa, this ur son no like ur work

(1) (Reply)

⭕️ Vietnamese Tycoon Sentenced To Death For $12bn Corruption / Policeman Commits Suicide After Appearing Late For Promotional Exams / The Responsible Of Family Of Boko Haram Kingpin Reveals Secrets To Troops – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.