Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management (15693 Views)

Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad / Mohbad Died The Day His Canadian Visa Was Approved / Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by DONSMITH123(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15
The management of the late Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad, has debunked claims that the singer left behind a will.

The management noted that the artist died without writing a will on how his assets should be distributed.

Mohbad’s father, Joseph Aloba, in a recent interview with TVC, claimed that he discovered his son had a will.

In the interview Joseph Aloba said, “I was so shocked when I heard that the 26 years had a will. As a father, I do not have something like that. I’ve never thought of writing my will.

“26-year-old boy was writing a will. Which is capital no! So they had to collaborate with the lawyer to put his hands into many things that are not right.”

Aloba also claimed that the will had a thumbprint and not a signature, alleging that the thumbprints were done after the singer’s death.

He said, “Mohbad is the kind of person that will never think of using his hand to thumbprint. Instead of that, he will sign. Because he was dead, they had to call a lawyer to do their own mathematics inside.

“I did not believe that. He cannot thumbprint, he is supposed to sign. I as his father cannot even say I want to thumbprint. I have my signature, he has his signature too. Simply because they cannot trace him, they had to use his hand to thumbprint many things there.”

However, reacting in a statement shared via the late singer’s Instagram page on Monday, his management debunked the claim describing it as “false and misleading”.

The statement partly read, “We would like to use this opportunity to share a few updates and highlight certain truths so that misconceptions and miscommunication do not persist.

“1. The Police Authorities have conducted an investigation and have communicated that the autopsy results from samples sent abroad will take a couple of months before they are shared.

“2. No member of Mohbad’s management or his lawyer has communicated the existence of a will or any such thumb-printed document (as has recently been FALSELY reported) to any member of the family or the public.

We would like to state with certainty that if any such document did exist, it would have been duly registered with the Probate Registry. We, therefore, plead with everyone to refrain from sharing false and misleading statements like this.

“3. All accounts owned and controlled by Imole during his lifetime were immediately put on a Post No Debit order on the 12th of September 2023. This order remains valid till date. These accounts will be properly handed over to the family upon resolution of the internal dispute.”

https://punchng.com/mohbad-died-without-a-will-says-management/

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Omihanifa: 2:51pm On Jan 15
But his dad said he say a will,and mohbad thumb printed where he was supposed to sign.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Moferere: 3:07pm On Jan 15
Omihanifa:
But his dad said he say a will,and mohbad thumb printed where he was supposed to sign.

And you think that his father is of sound mind?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by festacman(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15
Not strange that Mohbad died intestate. He was just beginning his career and still looking ahead to a bright future.

At this point, a trustee should be appointed by the state to manage Mohbad's estate on behalf of his son and of course his wife if DNA confirmed he is truly Mohbad's offspring. If not, his parents and siblings should be entitled to his estate.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15
Him papa, mama and him son nai get him property and money nau.....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by FaceTanke: 3:42pm On Jan 15
Where there is a will...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by BrokenCondom: 8:51am On Jan 16
So the man lied or this is a damage control?

Either ways.. #JusticeForMohbad

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Spaxon(f): 10:28am On Jan 16
It's absurd to think he'd even write such at that age

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by havenz(m): 10:28am On Jan 16
Waiting una want make him write at that age, when he is just starting life, make una allow this boy rest for dey oda side of dey world way him dey jare.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Decarbonisation: 10:28am On Jan 16
I will be surprised if he had a will.

13 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Anguldi(m): 10:29am On Jan 16
tongue
Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Dexy4yah(m): 10:29am On Jan 16
Is well
Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Jan 16
Useless parents and family members.may God not allow you to be around Destiny wasters aka kokoro jobi jobi.theyll be eating and penetrating you small small like cancer till they finish you off and now be fighting over the remaining left of you

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Felix6: 10:30am On Jan 16
No be only will na wheelbarrow.
Guy wey just want start dey build his life.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by GanagiBitrus: 10:30am On Jan 16
Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Nigercity: 10:30am On Jan 16
I believe,some people are actually trying to chase clout using the boys father
Imagine sponsoring him to a studio to recorded a song, and after that giving him wrong information, that his son has a will

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by bigdammyj: 10:31am On Jan 16
Noted.
Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by finallybusy: 10:31am On Jan 16
How much the Mohbad boy even get before he die? One song no dey bring money like that. Na only Portable I don see wey capitalize very well on single hit better cash. There is no way a man under twenty-nine years of age will pen a will. Nigerians on average never picture any thought of early death.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by olumike001(m): 10:31am On Jan 16
Omihanifa:

Don't change the narrative his father is of the opinion that the purported will that was about been sold to him is fake. You guys just don't want to hear anything about him(dad). You forgot that he trained his kid for over twenty years before u even got to know him. So calm down and understand him

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by goodyvin02(m): 10:31am On Jan 16
Imole

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by TMHL: 10:32am On Jan 16
festacman:
Not strange that Mohbad died intestate. He was just beginning his career and still looking ahead to a bright future.

At this point, a trustee should be appointed by the state to manage Mohbad's estate on behalf of his son and of course his wife if DNA confirmed he is truly Mohbad's offspring. If not, his parents and siblings should be entitled to his estate.

I concur.

I'm not even sure why it is news that he didn't leave a will behind.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by stano2(m): 10:33am On Jan 16
Sh

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by inoki247: 10:34am On Jan 16
Ok if the Management is saying he doesn't have a Will...

And the Father is been shown one this Validate the suspicious of the father that what they show him is Fake....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by money121(m): 10:34am On Jan 16
Ok oo
Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by Lordsonn: 10:34am On Jan 16
They are not fighting for justice for Mohbad. They are just after his properties.

Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Jan 16
So his parents killed him?

SAMBARRY:
Useless parents and family members.may God not allow you to be around Destiny wasters aka kokoro jobi jobi.theyll be eating and penetrating you small small like cancer till they finish you off and now be fighting over the remaining left of you

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by YelloweWest: 10:34am On Jan 16
Mobad was screwed from the beginning.

The police should look into his father as the prime suspect!!!

He clearly has a motive

1. Fame: ever since mobad died all he has done was seek attention of the media. From the botched coffin to studio recordings to all kinds of stupid interviews with false claims.

2. Property: he is clearly after his sons wealth! He pushed the narrative that mohbad is not the biological father of his son. This is to ensure mohbad has no dependent!!

Evil scum!!!

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management by stillwriting: 10:35am On Jan 16
Bring another news up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niyola Looks Sexy In BTS Shots From Her New Music Video / Battle Of The Sexy:Mercy Johnson And Ebube Nwagbo,who Is Sexier? / Laide Bakare Welcomes Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.