Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident (41423 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Chinedu Ikedieze Vs Osita Iheme Who Acts Better? / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by ceomike(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2011
Barely a week after the painful death of pioneer filmmaker and marketer Azubuike Udensi of Consolidated Fortunes, in a ghastly road accident, two more practitioners were reported dead.

Franca Onanga, an Enugu-based actress recently died after a brief illness in the coal city. And while the industry was still crying and mourning her sudden exit, another Icon in the industry, CEO Of get Rich production, Chinedu Nwani followed suit.

We gathered that Chinedu Nwani died in a ghastly road accident.

Fear has gripped the entire Nollywood following the deaths of these three practitioners within a spate of one week.

May his soul rest in peace.Amen

http://www.bunibuni.com/index.php/entertainment/entertainment-news/general/1990-nollywood-records-another-death-as-icon-chinedu-nwani-dies-in-a-ghastly-accident
www.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Emmyk(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
RIP, Can we see his picture please? Cant even get it on google
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by engrj(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hey Sometin is wrong
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by sylve11: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
Rip. . . Why can't u leave mankind alone? Guess the world is a sinful world that's why. . sad cool
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by igbsam(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
Something is not right about Nollywood. They've gone fetish and its coming back to hunt them. I pray they find a way out of this mess they put themselves into
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by slap1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
RIP. . . What's wrong with Nollywood?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by obinna5000(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
Rest in Peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Beaf1: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
igbsam:

Something is not right about Nollywood. They've gone fetish and its coming back to hunt them. I pray they find a way out of this mess they put themselves into

my thoughts exactly
these nollywood guys always die in motor accidents.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by heynew: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
r i p
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by efepro(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
igbsam:

Something is not right about Nollywood. They've gone fetish and its coming back to hunt them.
Something like that, The law of karma or principle of causality(cause & effect).
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Diligence: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
Breaking News:  "More nigerians die on the road every week than those killed weekly in Afghanistan."
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by highland(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2011
picture?

RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Nymphnode(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf!:

my thoughts exactly
People die on the road everytime. NURTW members die daily on the road. They just happen to be popular people ne R I P Mr Chinedu.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by YEBOKO(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
RIP may God stop dis untimely death.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by YEBOKO(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
Please can we see is picture for dos of us dat can not recognise him
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by logica(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf!:

my thoughts exactly
Could it have something to do with the fact that they do a lot of inter-city/inter-state road travel eh?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by scopusng(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
May his soul rest in peace. That industry is no go area for any of my family members.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by MissEZ(f): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
RIP. In naija, everything is jazz. Isnt it possible that the road was bad, or that there were reckless drivers on the road, Not saying this supernatural stuff does not exist, but in naija, it is the cause of everything bad, SMH
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Fesisko(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
The rate of death of Nollywood actors/actresses nowadays is so alarming!may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Apahrose: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
angrywhy are they dieing like this ? even my love ones
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by EfeEkarume(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
Actors and Actresses will soon start taking flight, this one that most of them are now dying by road.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by denitro(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
Can someone post his picture,
I don't know who he is and have tried searching for his photo
but to no avail,
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by luluosas(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
May his soul rest in Peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2011
[size=18pt]Iam not able to place a face to the name

Does anybody have a photo?[/size]
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by luluosas(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
denitro:

Can someone post his picture,
I don't know who he is and have tried searching for his photo
but to no avail,

Here are some. You can get more here: http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Chinedu+Nwani+-+pictures&hl=en&biw=1600&bih=799&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=hFq1Ts28B4ec2AWIoPzMDQ&ved=0CCYQsAQ&sout=0

Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
i do not recognise him.

RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Outstrip(f): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
another young man gone just like that. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
such a young lad. may he RIP.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by mansmith(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
so many lives are being lost in the death traps we call roads in Nigeria
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
An Inevitable debt, RIP my Boy
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by kingron: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
A man dials his home and a strange
woman answers.
The man says, "Who is this?"
"This is the maid," answers the
woman. "We don't have a maid," says
the man.
The woman says, "I was hired this
morning by the lady of the house."
The man says, "Well, this is her
husband. Is she there?"
The woman replies, "She is upstairs in
the bedroom with someone who I
figured was her husband."
The man is fuming and says to the
maid, "Listen, would you like to make
$50,000?"
The maid says, "What will I have to
do?" The man tells her, "I want you to
get my gun from the desk, and shoot
the witch and the jerk she's with."
The maid puts the phone down; the
man hears footsteps and then two
gun shots. The maid comes back to
the phone "What do I do with the
bodies?"
The man says, "Throw them in the
swimming pool."
Puzzled, the maid answers, "But you
don't have a pool."
A long pause and the man says, "Is
this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo / Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.