Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu (1619 Views)

Miniflat, 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Ikosi Ketu, Lagos(see pictures) / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ikosi Ketu Lagos / Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by folex(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
A lovely mini flat appartment with water is available in aladelola axis of Ikosi Ketu (150k), upstairs. The rent is 11months with no agency and agreement. However you can renegotiate with the landlord after the expiration of my remaining 11months. For the rent the criteria is; you must be a working YORUBA man as the landlord do not want any other tribe or FEMALE.

Also available are the following items which may be Sold separately or along with the accommodation; the reason for selling is due to transfer outside Lagos.

1. Fully fabric setting less than 3mths old - 80k
2. 1.5hp window unit a.c with 5k volt stab- 55k
3. Next to family size bed and mattress&
kitchen cabinet. - 45k
4. Medium size fridge with separate
freezing chamber. -35k
5. Original elepaq Generator wit ignition
(carries everything except a.c). -35k
6. 21" samsung ultra slim TV. -20k
7. Complete home theater system. -30k
8. Strong 4663x decoder plus 1m &90cm
Dish (w4 and w3 satellites). -15k
9. Curtain, rug and accessories. -20k
10. 20lt digital microwave oven-samsung -15k

Majority of the items are less than 6months old

All items are with receipt. Thanks.

Properties alone is. -350k
Total package with rent & properties is. - 500k

This deal is ideally suited for a bachelor or a young couples. Deal is on 1st come 1st basis. You may not get it if you wait till tomorrow before calling!!!

Contact Mr Folorunso on;
08028943921, 08064149396
Email : fodunsi@yahoo.com
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by mitchyy(f): 2:58am On Nov 07, 2011
Exactly what I need but I'm not yoruba and I'm a lady
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by folex(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2011
mitchyy:

Exactly what I need but I'm not yoruba and I'm a lady

The advert won't have made it to Nairaland in the first place as a colleagues in the office planning to marry next year was ready to take the whole package, but the Landlord totally refused cos the guy is Ibo. So sorry its not my own requirement, its Landlord's.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by folex(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2011
I forgot to mention that there are ceiling fans installed in both the setting and bed room respectively, this will be coming as bonus to the person that will pick the total package.
Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by folex(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2011
Still available as of now, as no payments have been made but interests many. Call now!!!
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by folex(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by segun2012: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
You said quoting u "d items may be sold separately or along with" I av most of the items and willing to buy some of it and not ALL.I just got married last month,but I work in V.I and my wife works @ ilupeju.am a Yoruba.kindly help me to seal dis deal.its exactly what am looking for.the money is available.thanks
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by folex(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
What are the items you are interested in, can you list it out and let's see.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by folex(m): 4:42am On Nov 12, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by folex(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu by dchosenguy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2012
hello sir,
pls is the appartment still available? am dave

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Bodija, Ibadan / Filling Stations For Sale / CHEAP LABOUR!!!!! Hire Exclusively Cheap Labourers For Your Construction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.