Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born (209 Views)

I Hope A Sexual Demon Is Not Residing In Me / Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by sukkot: 10:48am On Jan 16
curiosity took me to hitlers star alignment. Truly a demon was born. Like if the 3 wise men looked in the stars on that day they would say A DEMON IS BORN. Born 20th April 1889, he is solar Taurus and Luna beta Sagittarius to Capricorn MEANING he will be responsible for bringing down to earth an empire or entity and will bring them down into the pit because his essence is from the pit star Capricorn and so he is like a ripe ground for demonic infestations geared towards bringing empires down to their knees because of the beta Sagittarius aspect of him. So the demons that would be attached to him and power him will be obsessed with crashing empires down ( beta Sagittarius ) into the pit ( his Capricorn aspect ) and so it’s easy to see how the demons had him crash Europe into the pit of ww2 for many years. TRuly a demon was born

2 Likes

Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by Zonefree(m): 10:55am On Jan 16
There's no much difference between Hitler and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by sukkot: 10:57am On Jan 16
Zonefree:
There's no much difference between Hitler and Tinubu.
lol ok bro. elections is over. rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by Bestbrain123(m): 11:17am On Jan 16
Hey..! Before you go further brief it a little about yakubu gowon star. ( i need to know some thing about that man star)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by sukkot: 11:36am On Jan 16
Bestbrain123:
Hey..! Before you go further brief it a little about yakubu gowon star. ( i need to know some thing about that man star)
gowon is an earth angel. solar libra and luna pisces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by Bestbrain123(m): 11:59am On Jan 16
I expected more explanation..
Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by sukkot: 12:06pm On Jan 16
Bestbrain123:
I expected more explanation..
Earth angels do not have any connection to source however their flesh is programmed to be only drawn to and excited by divine things. They are always drawn to and seek out wisdom of the higher path. They hardly get into very destructive behaviors. they always seek out higher wisdom.

1 Like

Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by Bestbrain123(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16
[quote author=sukkot post=]. They hardly get into very destructive behaviors. I don't think you get the ideal of the yakubu gowon.. I'm talking about.
Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by sukkot: 12:26pm On Jan 16
[quote author=Bestbrain123 post=127969331][/quote]bro what do you want ? the man is an earth angel. evryones reading is not elaborate
Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by OkCornel(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16
sukkot:
curiosity took me to hitlers star alignment. Truly a demon was born. Like if the 3 wise men looked in the stars on that day they would say A DEMON IS BORN. Born 20th April 1889, he is solar Taurus and Luna beta Sagittarius to Capricorn MEANING he will be responsible for bringing down to earth an empire or entity and will bring them down into the pit because his essence is from the pit star Capricorn and so he is like a ripe ground for demonic infestations geared towards bringing empires down to their knees because of the beta Sagittarius aspect of him. So the demons that would be attached to him and power him will be obsessed with crashing empires down ( beta Sagittarius ) into the pit ( his Capricorn aspect ) and so it’s easy to see how the demons had him crash Europe into the pit of ww2 for many years. TRuly a demon was born

Does this apply to everyone born on 20th April 1889?
Re: If 3 Wise Men Looked In The Sky On Hitlers Birth They Would Say A Demon Is Born by sukkot: 2:18pm On Jan 16
OkCornel:

Does this apply to everyone born on 20th April 1889?
in varying magnitudes. One can exhibit such demonic traits on the job, another in his family, another in school etc etc

But also keep in mind that just because you have these alignments does not mean you are destined for demonic greatness

Also keep in mind that there is ethnicity to consider too and the country you are born and the purpose and function of your country on the geopolitical scene. For example a man with these alignments born in Solomon’s islands is going to have a different outcome to same alignments in Germany

Ultimately ? It’s a cookie cutter operating system but not a cookie cutter outcome. I can use a windows 95 operating system to create say a plsql oracle database program while another person can use same windows 95 operating system create a java program. The operating system is the same but the output depends on the karmic debt of the person

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God Please Help Me Through / Was Rebecca 3 Years Old When She Married Isaac? / Facing The Giant...this Is All About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.