Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off (12226 Views)

Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? / Nigeria’s Stocks Among World’s Best-performers In 4 Months – Bloomberg / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by ppogba: 7:38pm On Jan 16
GeneralDae:

Transcorp and UBA.

In addition to Cadbury, TRANSCORP, JAPAUL, Sterling, FCMB.

I can go on.and.on
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by PHAYOL81: 7:41pm On Jan 16
Expected. More growth is still oncoming
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by obaidan: 7:55pm On Jan 16
Ustec:
If the price of PMS doesn't fall,
Then It means we have been duped by the government.
Dey Play o
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Fmghewzy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16
Cruise777:
First the were sceptical now they are investing....

Dangote would simply pay off his debt with their Investment

Very smart man

Power of leveraging, making Billions with credit

Where is all this coming from 🤡, are you an investment banker 🤔.

You are talking as though you have so much knowledge as to how this works.🙄

Nigerians are the only people I know that would say bullshit with so much confidence
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Cruise777: 9:12pm On Jan 16
Fmghewzy:

Where is all this coming from 🤡, are you an investment banker 🤔.

You are talking as though you have so much knowledge as to how this works.🙄

Nigerians are the only people I know that would say bullshit with so much confidence

Sorry sir, no vex Mr investment banker... Na just an opinion from and Msc information scienctist
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Fmghewzy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16
Cruise777:

Sorry sir, no vex Mr investment banker... Na just an opinion from and Msc information scienctist

Okay stick to your field , information scientist.

It doesn't look like you have an idea of what you were saying earlier.

You could watch YouTube videos to see how things like that work.
Ps: I am not an investment banker
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by bdon12: 11:19pm On Jan 16
ppogba:

AGO is not in demand?
Engineer KOKO.

Just take time to cover your face in shame.
Nope its not in demand ...not half in demand as fuel.mr itk
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by BALLOSKI: 1:56am On Jan 17
spiSeyi:
This is a case of Castle in the Air from the experience I had going through the Random Walk Down the Wall Street, only seasoned investors and book readers can relate. cool
The P/E and the dividends paid to investors will determine the stock's true value. overzealous investors might lose money because the Dangote refinery is too speculative.
Dangote nah agba Yahoo he scammed FG through Emefiele grin grin
wetin be this? What's "speculative" here?
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Fujiyama: 6:46am On Jan 17
GeneralDae:

Price of PMS falling would depend largely on the Warri and PH refineries because then NNPC would just allocate crude for itself and decide to sell at a cheaper rate not necessarily the dollar rate.

^^^
At what rate would this 'allocation' be done without NNPC making a loss on a litre of PMS sold?

GeneralDae:
Only the cost of importation is removed. So even if there is a reduction when Dangote sells, it most likely wouldn't be above 70 naira reduction.

^^^
So...the shipping cost of moving a litre of PMS from Europe to Nigeria is about N70 on average, right?
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by spiSeyi: 7:51am On Jan 17
BALLOSKI:
wetin be this? What's "speculative" here?
If you no know you no fit know, if you know you know cool Leave the matter for seasoned investors and stock brokers. undecided
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Mastakija(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17
Kenochi:
My people,una never see anything.Dangote is still going to hit one trillion naira increased valuation before the end of this quarter
When we tell people that that Refinery will push Dangote into 50 richest people in the world,they think we are speaking parables
Now everyone is seeing what we have always known.
This Refinery collected Raw Materials of 420 million dollars in just six weeks and another 280 million dollars is being reserved for him in February
As for those shouting that the Refinery will not impact the Nigerian Economy,I laugh in Swahili
The jobs and Industries that will be created as a spinoff from this Refinery will be unbelievable

For some of us,we took the bold step of investing early and sincerely now is the best time to invest in that corridor
I sincerely believe that properties around that Location will soon be priced in Dollars and it is a fact
Like I always say,wetin you gain today if Dangote Refinery start today
Visit my signature for cheap properties with good titles......
pls how do i invest
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Kenochi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24
Mastakija:
pls how do i invest

Kindly visit my signature for more details about investing in the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub which comprises of major industries
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by idalex: 4:28pm On Feb 06
[quote author=Emir01 post=127974421][/quote]

na simple question I ask don turn m to insult

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2021 Investment Journey / Let's Help A Widow: Difference Between Insurance Benefit And Death Benefit / SEC On Lockdown Over Attempt To Reinstate Suspended DG, Gwarzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.