Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off (12181 Views)

Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? / Nigeria’s Stocks Among World’s Best-performers In 4 Months – Bloomberg / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by ijustdey: 2:30pm On Jan 16
Following announcement that the Dangote refinery had commenced production, investors have rushed to Nigerian Exchange to purchase stocks by Dangote Group which saw an appreciation of N514 billion.

Subsequently, three subsidiaries of Dangote Group listed on the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX) saw their combined market capitalisation rise by N513.69 billion on Monday, following production announcement by the Dangote refinery.

Recall that last Friday, a video surfaced on social media showing the 650,000-barrels-per-day refinery coming to life with subsequent announcement on Saturday that the refinery had commenced production

Speaking on the development, Aliko Dangote, president/chief executive of Dangote Group, described it as “a game changer” and “an important achievement for our country as it demonstrates our ability to develop and deliver large capital projects”.

The statement answered the curiosity by Nigerians on when it will be in the market, adding that it will be in Nigeria’s oil market before the end of January once it receives regulatory approval.

It said the refinery had so far received six million barrels of crude oil at its two single point moorings located 25 kilometres from the shore. The first crude delivery was done on December 12, 2023, and the sixth cargo was delivered on January 8, 2024, it added.

“The refinery can load 2,900 trucks a day at its truck-loading gantries, and the products will conform to Euro V specifications. The refinery design complies with the World Bank, US EPA, European emission norms, and the country’s oil regulator’s emission/effluent norms, employing state-of-the-art technology,” the statement further explained.

https://dailytrust.com/after-refinery-take-off-dangotes-stocks-appreciate-by-n514bn/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by GOFRONT(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16
In Nigeria, we consume more PMS than AGO and Jet fuel.

We need more PMS trucks driving out of the truck loading gantries of Dangote refinery..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Kenochi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16
My people,una never see anything.Dangote is still going to hit one trillion naira increased valuation before the end of this quarter
When we tell people that that Refinery will push Dangote into 50 richest people in the world,they think we are speaking parables
Now everyone is seeing what we have always known.
This Refinery collected Raw Materials of 420 million dollars in just six weeks and another 280 million dollars is being reserved for him in February
As for those shouting that the Refinery will not impact the Nigerian Economy,I laugh in Swahili
The jobs and Industries that will be created as a spinoff from this Refinery will be unbelievable

For some of us,we took the bold step of investing early and sincerely now is the best time to invest in that corridor
I sincerely believe that properties around that Location will soon be priced in Dollars and it is a fact
Like I always say,wetin you gain today if Dangote Refinery start today
Visit my signature for cheap properties with good titles......

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Cruise777: 2:44pm On Jan 16
First the were sceptical now they are investing....

Dangote would simply pay off his debt with their Investment

Very smart man

Power of leveraging, making Billions with credit

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Crime007: 2:49pm On Jan 16
Okay
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by handsomeyinka(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16
Great
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Raskimonojendor: 3:41pm On Jan 16
More money for Dangote.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by gerrardomendes(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16
Ok
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by inoki247: 3:41pm On Jan 16
Ok
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Solofresh2: 3:42pm On Jan 16
Dangote is the smartest black man right now,no capping

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by sukkot: 3:42pm On Jan 16
Hehe
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by money121(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16
Now now

Dangote, Dangote
Dangote still dey find money o
I no dey, I no dey
I no dey sleep on the money o
Who I be?
Who I be?
Wey make I no go find money o
I no dey send anybody o
Me I dey hustle gan gan

GOD BLESS MY HUSTLE OOOO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Ustec: 3:43pm On Jan 16
If the price of PMS doesn't fall,
Then It means we have been duped by the government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Olarewaju89: 3:44pm On Jan 16
grin

A poor Man's house is always far from everyone's Eye..

My brother hustle ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by tejumorelar: 3:44pm On Jan 16
When e wan sell pms and at what rate? Nah wetin many of us wan know be that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by nstore: 3:44pm On Jan 16

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Blueace247(f): 3:45pm On Jan 16
Chess player

3 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Earlystar698(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16
Kenochi:
My people,una never see anything.Dangote is still going to hit one trillion naira increased valuation before the end of this quarter
When we tell people that that Refinery will push Dangote into 50 richest people in the world,they think we are speaking parables
This Refinery collected Raw Materials of 420 million dollars in just six weeks and another 280 million dollars is being reserved for him in February
As for those shouting that the Refinery will not impact the Nigerian Economy,I laugh in Swahili
The jobs and Industries that will be created as a spinoff from this Refinery will be unbelievable

For some of us,we took the bold step of investing early and sincerely now is the best time to invest in that corridor
I sincerely believe that properties around that Location will soon be priced in Dollars and it is a fact

You get sweet mouth, I no go lie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by ClearFlair: 3:45pm On Jan 16
Congratulations to him
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by sofeo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16
Alright
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Deeprooted: 3:46pm On Jan 16
grin
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by CommonSense1967: 3:47pm On Jan 16
Nice.
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by spiSeyi: 3:47pm On Jan 16
This is a case of Castle in the Air from the experience I had going through the Random Walk Down the Wall Street, only seasoned investors and book readers can relate. cool
The P/E and the dividends paid to investors will determine the stock's true value. overzealous investors might lose money because the Dangote refinery is too speculative.
Dangote nah agba Yahoo he scammed FG through Emefiele grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by gaskiyamagana: 3:49pm On Jan 16
Let this man buy Nigeria and everything go change for better within few days.
Refinery began operation within how many days that his fortune changes quick -quick.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Judolisco(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16
Money man... Aka aza man
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Deefirm: 3:52pm On Jan 16
These two products are fully deregulated that's why they started with it so they can play around the pricing without government interference or interrogation, very smart move to earn higher returns.

GOFRONT:

We need more PMS trucks driving out of the truck loading gantries of Dangote refinery..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by tritt(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16
Bros PMS section never ready, we go wait....if you know you know

GOFRONT:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:55pm On Jan 16
spiSeyi:
This is a case of Castle in the Air from the experience I had going through the Random Walk Down the Wall Street, only seasoned investors and book readers can relate. cool
The P/E and the dividends paid to investors will determine the stock's true value. overzealous investors might lose money because the Dangote refinery is too speculative.
Dangote nah agba Yahoo he scammed FG through Emefiele grin grin

If some of the assets are sold, it won't be a castle in the air again oooooo.
Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by ppogba: 3:56pm On Jan 16
There is no relationship between the commencement of operations at the refinery and rise in the shares of other Dangote owned companies.

The NSE just closed a few hours ago with an appreciation of over 3 percentage.

Is it only Dangote companies that are on the exchange?

Lazy reporter, stupid editor.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by johnog4sure: 3:57pm On Jan 16
Kenochi:

It was making sense till u said properties around the area...Ibeju lekki estate marketers language

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by Higherthan: 3:59pm On Jan 16
Nigeria has happened to dangote now oo, but you won't see pigs celebrating it, they only have erection towards bad news happening in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Stocks Appreciate By N514bn, After Refinery Take Off by spiSeyi: 4:00pm On Jan 16
ferhyntorlah:

If some of the assets are sold, it won't be a castle in the air again oo.
Bro the refinery was built with the aid of a foreign loan, and with the unstable rate at which the Naira is falling against the USD the proceeds from the assets might not be feasible. Let Dangote pay first dividend and check the P/E, if the P/E is below the average market price then it is a good buy else nah Castle in the air or a case of South Sea bubbles cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Help A Widow: Difference Between Insurance Benefit And Death Benefit / How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.