Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday (415 Views)

Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / Things People Experience After Marriage And Never Want Unmarried To Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by Hugose: 2:54pm On Jan 16
So this last Xmas/ new year holiday. A lot of people traveled. I personally don't like traveling to my village because of a number of reasons:

Cost of transportation
Work
Village expenditures
And most of all village people.

I thought by now, some of this village people bad news would have ended since we are in a new age and time where the internet has made the entire planet....one small village.

But a colleague of mine who went to the village this Xmas for her sister's wedding came back to tell us a tale that sounded very weird.

She said one of her sisters was having a constant dream of a woman trying to do something mischievous.

In the dream, this woman was trying to fight her way past her to get in touch with the bride.
She said it has to be the bride and that she wants to give her something.

The lady (my colleague's sister) was refusing to let her through and it resulted in a kind of tussle in the dream that led to her having neck pain in real life.

Mind you. She has never seen this woman in her life.

Now, on the wedding day, this my colleague and her sisters including the one who was having the dream were just enjoying themselves.

So while friends and family were spraying cash and having a good time.

The mom of my colleague asked her to go and pick the cash and she should take the ones that were already picked by someone whom she asked to help her pick because this colleague of mine was nowhere to be found at the time.

So this colleague picks the ones she can and asked the woman who was already picking that she should not worry she can give her the money she has already picked.

The woman was hesitant and asked her angrily For what?

So my colleague was explaining that she is the sister of the bride and that her mom asked her to take the cash from her. The woman refused.

So my colleague tapped her mom to explain the situation and her mom told the woman it's okay to leave the money with my colleague.

The woman left it for her in anger and was about walking away when the sister who had the dream saw the woman and recognized her from her dream.

Na so fear catch everybody.
And their mom said the woman was actually the wife of their father's friend who based there in the village.

This same woman attended the Thanksgiving and at the reception was insistent on seeing the bride one on one to give her a gift

The gift?....a very flat brown envelope.

All the sisters, refused to let her through. Saying Aunty anything you need to tell or give our sister. Give it to us.

The woman became angry and started playing the no respect card.
I thought this was scary and thought to share with you nairalanders.

Did you experience anything weird or off in your village this last holiday? If so please share.
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by Hugose: 2:55pm On Jan 16
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by money121(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16
Wahala
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by immortalcrown(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16
First of all, why are evil people tagged "Village people"?

Aren't there good people in the village and aren't there evil people in cities?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by NoSmoking: 4:07pm On Jan 16
Women too get Wahala

🥵
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by Larwin(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16
Okay ooo, village people are everywhere ó. Not just village ó.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by TheMensch(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16
I am one of the village people for my side
I no dey gree for anybody this 2024
undecided
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16
Waiting for the crews of it's coincidence to come and debunk
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by Mom007(f): 11:59pm On Jan 16
It didn't happen this past December but I had an aunt who gave her daughters out in marriage but didn't settle village people. Long story there but some years later, she fell ill and thought it was a normal thing and started visiting hospitals for treatment. It persisted only for her to receive a call from her family in the village that their hand is in it and she is being summoned. She tried to ignore but kept going from bad to worse. She had to go eventually and ended up dying there even after being made to pay what was owed and perform several rites. I am only sharing this so that someone will learn. That lady in your house that you have turned to housewife without going g to do the needful traditionally at least... or this so called baby babymama nonsense... it attracts curses. They never end well. If you are not ready for marriage, abstain. If you are, do it right.
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by okoIYAyin(m): 1:50am On Jan 17
It's disheartening that in this modern era, some still believe in the notion of spiritual attacks from fellow humans. Such beliefs contribute to perpetuating stereotypes about Africa being backward. Let's strive for a more enlightened perspective and embrace progress for God sake!!!
Anyways what do i know, y'all can continue wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:28am On Jan 17
Hugose:
So this last Xmas/ new year holiday. A lot of people traveled. I personally don't like traveling to my village because of a number of reasons:

Cost of transportation
Work
Village expenditures
And most of all village people.

I thought by now, some of this village people bad news would have ended since we are in a new age and time where the internet has made the entire planet....one small village.

But a colleague of mine who went to the village this Xmas for her sister's wedding came back to tell us a tale that sounded very weird.

She said one of her sisters was having a constant dream of a woman trying to do something mischievous.

In the dream, this woman was trying to fight her way past her to get in touch with the bride.
She said it has to be the bride and that she wants to give her something.

The lady (my colleague's sister) was refusing to let her through and it resulted in a kind of tussle in the dream that led to her having neck pain in real life.

Mind you. She has never seen this woman in her life.

Now, on the wedding day, this my colleague and her sisters including the one who was having the dream were just enjoying themselves.

So while friends and family were spraying cash and having a good time.

The mom of my colleague asked her to go and pick the cash and she should take the ones that were already picked by someone whom she asked to help her pick because this colleague of mine was nowhere to be found at the time.

So this colleague picks the ones she can and asked the woman who was already picking that she should not worry she can give her the money she has already picked.

The woman was hesitant and asked her angrily For what?

So my colleague was explaining that she is the sister of the bride and that her mom asked her to take the cash from her. The woman refused.

So my colleague tapped her mom to explain the situation and her mom told the woman it's okay to leave the money with my colleague.

The woman left it for her in anger and was about walking away when the sister who had the dream saw the woman and recognized her from her dream.

Na so fear catch everybody.
And their mom said the woman was actually the wife of their father's friend who based there in the village.

This same woman attended the Thanksgiving and at the reception was insistent on seeing the bride one on one to give her a gift

The gift?....a very flat brown envelope.

All the sisters, refused to let her through. Saying Aunty anything you need to tell or give our sister. Give it to us.

The woman became angry and started playing the no respect card.
I thought this was scary and thought to share with you nairalanders.

Did you experience anything weird or off in your village this last holiday? If so please share.

Who's the Mod in charge of this section??

Posts like this that tend to demonize Nigerian/African villages and perpetuate the longstanding and ignorant-based beliefs in non-existent juju powers/spiritual attacks should be promptly deleted.
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by Hugose: 5:41am On Jan 17
ChybuzzDD:

Who's the Mod in charge of this section??

Posts like this that tend to demonize Nigerian/African villages and perpetuate the longstanding and ignorant-based beliefs in non-existent juju powers/spiritual attacks should be promptly deleted.

But the tribalistic ones that pop up back to back should be left alone, right?

Misplaced priority
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by Hugose: 5:42am On Jan 17
immortalcrown:
First of all, why are evil people tagged "Village people"?

Aren't there good people in the village and aren't there evil people in cities?

They are bad people everywhere but most are usually based in the village
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by Hugose: 5:46am On Jan 17
okoIYAyin:
It's disheartening that in this modern era, some still believe in the notion of spiritual attacks from fellow humans. Such beliefs contribute to perpetuating stereotypes about Africa being backward. Let's strive for a more enlightened perspective and embrace progress for God sake!!!
Anyways what do i know, y'all can continue wallowing in your ignorance.

And you still attend church and pray very hard against these same so called spiritual attacks.

There is no doubt Africa still lives in the dark ages and truth be told, I have learned that it's way easier for them to harm anyone who constantly lives in denial of their existence
Re: Share Your Scary Village People Experience This Last Xmas Holiday by okoIYAyin(m): 6:10am On Jan 17
Hugose:

And you still attend church and pray very hard against these same so called spiritual attacks.

There is no doubt Africa still lives in the dark ages and truth be told, I have learned that it's way easier for them to harm anyone who constantly lives in denial of their existence
Pray against spiritual attack? Lol! I'm beyond that, sorry.
Liberation lies in understanding it's a mental game, stop enriching the so called men of God in the name of fighting what's not there.
But like i said earlier, you're free to maintain your beliefs. Slalom!!

(1) (Reply)

Gain Valentino Sneakers Phenomenal / Bed Bugs Eradication Services / Hurry Up While It Last,discount For Any Aso Oke Bought Be4 Ileya Or Booked Be4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.