Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) (66061 Views)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by bashh12(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16
Try get sense
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

That serves him right!! undecided

Who knows maybe he has killed one innocent girl for money rituals.

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by mukthar2000(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16
Good for him, allow that car to kill him jareee, imagine how many innocent life the might have wasted.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Verbtips(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16
Pussyisgud:

If i catch you i will use cane to beat you properly, if you misbehave na slaps go follow better beating your body go tell you ashy like you.
you don finish?
when you finish go run d message your papa send you b4 e waya you cane
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Pat081: 5:23pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
After he broke some Baba rule as if na you be the baba.... Leave story, na hard drug dey worry him... Let his friend take him to Yaba left side tongue

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS
Lol may be they are family because he /she know more
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!

Nothing like money rituals olodo

If he was broke na still the same girl go tell am at his age he dey e mama house
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Verbtips(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16
bashh12:
Try get sense
provemathematically say ur sense reach 1x10^-15
i no sure say e go reach sef becus
empty jerry can na yin make noise pass
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Mokason288(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16
richie240:
That baba wey him pikin dey ride Keke know d reason why he nor use ritual progress himself/hin pikin.

Na because (money) rituals get repercussions! The baba knows ds, but the greedy yahoo boy/lazy yuut doesn't care.

Bro, theirs no money ritual in this planet that doesn't involve [b]human blood![/b] And u will pay with your own blood at the expiry of the ritual. Baba knows this, that's why e nor dey do the tin for himself/hin pikin.

He who has ears..........make e hear!
cool

I don’t believe this fairytale

And I’ll never believe that someone can make someone rich by sacrificing human blood
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Verbtips(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16
LalastiklaIa:

Nothing like money rituals olodo

If he was broke na still the same girl go tell am at his age he dey e mama house
e no mean na
@ 35 wa gbayi gringringrin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by richie240: 5:29pm On Jan 16
Just kukuma tell me u don't believe in d (existence of) the devil, so I know where to tackle you from.
cool
Mokason288:

And I’ll never believe that someone can make someone rich by sacrificing human blood

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by damosky12(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
After he broke some Baba rule as if na you be the baba.... Leave story, na hard drug dey worry him... Let his friend take him to Yaba left side tongue

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

As per na you be him dealer abi?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Ezekiel2122(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!

You and men ehn
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by kalemy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16
Staged. I'm not impressed.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Verbtips(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16
Mokason288:

that no the case bro them dey run biz with devil
if you sell one soul give am e go pay you so when you don the spend am finish and you wan broke e go tell you go bring anoda pesin na. abi i tell you say i the run charity organization
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ABC101FF: 5:33pm On Jan 16
Madness go dey e lane una go go dey find am all in the name of skit. When e start now una go dey call village people.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Davicl: 5:37pm On Jan 16
madridguy:

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

You're a suspect,
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Goldbw122(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16
Why is he breaking something in the middle of the street? There is something fishing my friends. 🤔
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ifihearam: 5:40pm On Jan 16
IT CAN ALSO BE A SKIT OOO..NOTHING SURPRISES ME WITH NIGERIANS AND THE NEED FOR CLOUT CHASING/TRAFFIC.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by newnigerdelta00: 5:40pm On Jan 16
madridguy:

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

Wetin owner nor know kindly shut up

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ogascomax: 5:45pm On Jan 16
madridguy:

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

How did you know it was hard drug. I will rather accept the headline then your submission. What hit the guy is simply repercussion with the dreamer you see there. It's never drugs because his friends are there. Also this generation support all kinds of wrong ways of making money and most have accepted Yahoo system. Until someone defraud you that is when your eyes will hate fraud.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Godkillbuhari(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
Wèrèy..... Na when you wan get sense bayi? Always typing rubbish as usual... try get small sense dis 2024......

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Boldideas: 5:52pm On Jan 16
officialwdhtv:
YahooBoy runs mad after he allegedly broke some rules his "Baba" instructed him to do shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPBeRPdtHmM
b

They will all run mad.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ezegenigbonine: 5:52pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!

Hmmmm
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by AviatorMoney(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
I know d guy very well
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by AviatorMoney(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16
richie240:
Just kukuma tell me u don't believe in d (existence of) the devil, so I know where to tackle you from.
cool
So, na money devil come dis earth to give people abi ??
Nothing like money ritual jor.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by muller101(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
@dominique do as if you didn't see your kind.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Olaasunky1: 6:15pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me undecided.

Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone undecided shame!!!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!
You don't like men? Or does it mean you are pretending, the way you do attack men as if you are not going to get married to a man.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Thomthom(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16
BarrNosaEsq:
Nigerians are too diabolic. Why must we equate everything to juju or one supernatural power? So
meone is clearly having a mental breakdown, you people have concluded that he's a yahoo boy that didn't follow his baba's instructions. If na girl, una go talk say she be hookup girl weh yahoo boy don use
superstition don kill their brain
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Kionrae: 6:21pm On Jan 16
Skit
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Peterpanny: 6:25pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
just tell the whole world you’re a proud serial woman beater and we’ll understand. undecided

Just keep disgracing yourself!! Shame on you!!! Big shame!!! Woooooooooo shame!!
When you day run your mouth like tap,why hand no go touch you.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Dfather1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me undecided.

Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone undecided shame!!!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

No gree for anybody 😂😂😂
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by gentlekeny(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
Stop talking like a kid bro....where is the calabash ? The guy there is high on drug.

Are you the one that sold the drugs to him?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Pain(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16
Lies. Only believed by fools and jealous people.
This is meth aka nkpurumiri in action 🎬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) / Chief Obi Still Has Invictus Obi's Photo On His Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.