Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) (66174 Views)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 6:50pm On Jan 16
Well
I don’t give a hoot
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by occfx: 6:53pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
After he broke some Baba rule as if na you be the baba.... Leave story, na hard drug dey worry him... Let his friend take him to Yaba left side tongue

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

Mkpuru miri nothing else
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by eleniyan2020: 6:53pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

That serves him right!! undecided

Who knows maybe he has killed one innocent girl for money rituals.

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
innocent girl that have no used and want to live large...na too use them for rituals na!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by richie240: 6:54pm On Jan 16
Lolz......
I hear you sir!
cool

AviatorMoney:

So, na money devil come dis earth to give people abi ??
Nothing like money ritual jor.

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by eleniyan2020: 6:54pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me undecided.

Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone undecided shame!!!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!
buy her phone for giving him community pussy...
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by quinox947: 6:57pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!
Nonsense men!! Evil men!!
Shior!!
Thank God your father, brothers and uncles are men.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Haydens: 7:04pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
just tell the whole world you’re a proud serial woman beater and we’ll understand. undecided

Just keep disgracing yourself!! Shame on you!!! Big shame!!! Woooooooooo shame!!

grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Kamalex22(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16
I know this guy now he is skit maker from Azerbaijan 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by callmevirus(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!

On Colos you don't surprise me anymore
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:37pm On Jan 16
One down, more to go

My relationship is going
Smoothly 💯💯
I'm thinking😳 of opening
Anoda branch in Benin City😎😎
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by yad2eidi: 7:41pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
or maybe he bleeped a cursed kpekus that caused this
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by HumbleNdMoist: 7:51pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
Not only one sef he must have killed multiple worthless whores just like you jenny kiss
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!

Leave dog and go and marry one man for gbola. Dog gbola no good ooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by 77up(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16
In Gbenga Adeboye voice, "Komalo beeeee" grin

No fvck given !
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by mikmash(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
why don’t you come and shut me up because you bought the phone and data for me undecided.

Do you even have money to buy common data for a lady not to talk of gifting her a phone undecided shame!!!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

Nairaland. What can I do without this forum una back and forth the always mk me laugh. 😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by mikmash(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16
Pussyisgud:

If i catch you i will use cane to beat you properly, if you misbehave na slaps go follow better beating your body go tell you ashy like you.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. Kai I Don laugh my bele out
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by ComeToJesus: 8:38pm On Jan 16
Synthetic drugs is wounding our young people psychotically.

Buba Marwa, do something.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by youngest85(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Who knows maybe he has killed one [b]innocent girl [/b]for money rituals.

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
Do we have innocent girl in Nigeria?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16
Verbtips:
that no the case bro them dey run biz with devil
if you sell one soul give am e go pay you so when you don the spend am finish and you wan broke e go tell you go bring anoda pesin na. abi i tell you say i the run charity organization

Too much Kanayo films

Bring another person indeed grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 9:48pm On Jan 16
officialwdhtv:
YahooBoy runs mad after he allegedly broke some rules his "Baba" instructed him to do shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPBeRPdtHmM

Na drugs dey show am pepper.

Sometimes, I wonder the kinda of brains in most Nigerian skulls......how do they know he is yahoo boy? Dem dey write am for head.....

Some youths are doing extremely well.. Doing legitimate online gigs.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Arrowss(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16
madridguy:
After he broke some Baba rule as if na you be the baba.... Leave story, na hard drug dey worry him... Let his friend take him to Yaba left side tongue

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS
Na hard drug dey worry am, as if na you be the drug 😁
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by BenedictAbajue(m): 3:31am On Jan 17
Jennyclay:
just tell the whole world you’re a proud serial woman beater and we’ll understand. undecided
I wish gender was not made public on nairaland. I mean, anybody could have said this to anybody. If the guy for instance felt that he is old enough to be ur father FOR INSTANCE, he could make such a statement. It is not every statement that is gender-motivated. Same way you try not to bring up a person's tribe or religion in an argument, I think we should also apply the same for Gender. Don't be the first person to start discriminating or assuming discrimination. Peace!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Kacyjoe: 5:30am On Jan 17
I suspect movie act and if not then baba told him the only way he will hammer is to display madness on the road and to smash that thing he gave to him on the road.

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by nedekid: 7:51am On Jan 17
Drugs.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Allisgud: 9:05am On Jan 17
Why him no remove boksers
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by TheClassic1(m): 9:29am On Jan 17
madridguy:

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS
Last time way this thing do u na that place them carry u go abi grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by EmmanuelIKUWA: 12:44pm On Jan 17
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
I heard women have started using men too
Oh
Afterall anything a man can do a woman can do it better
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by Verbtips(m): 4:23am On Jan 18
LalastiklaIa:

Too much Kanayo films
Bring another person indeed grin
gringringrin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) by countryman13: 1:20pm On Jan 18
Jennyclay:
Ntooor!!

Nonsense men!!
Evil men!!

Shior!!
Evil men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Court Sentences Chiamaka Ifezue To Death For The Murder Of Ijeoma Nneke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.