Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) (46778 Views)

Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Ghoxt: 12:40pm On Jan 17
She will know no peace
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Khallicopyro: 12:42pm On Jan 17
Why she no kpai only herself? Shedevil
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by edetic: 12:44pm On Jan 17
The worst thing anyone can do is to commit suicide, it would have been better to have taken the two children and run away with them to wherever than to commit suicide, people who commit suicide do not think about HELL, they don't even believe there's a place called HELL, they don't even know there's a place called HELL, they just think death means you cease to exist, what ceases to exist when we die is our bodies, not our spirits or souls, spirits don't die, when the spirit leaves the body, it will either go to HELL, which is a place of eternal separation from God, to await the judgement of the second death, Revelations 20:14, Revelations 21:8, or Paradise (Abraham's bosom) Luke 16:22,23, to await rapture. No murderer, either you murdered yourself or someone else, and you did not repent before you died, will go to heaven, death by suicide is going from Frying pan to fire. Some people don't even know they are spirit beings, God created us as spirit beings, because we're created in the image of God, but in order for us to be able operate in this physical world, God gave us a physical body, which God made from the dust, but the real you is your spirit Man, and it is what you do with your physical body that determines what happens to your spirit or spiritual body when you leave this earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by babajero(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of lady who poisoned herself and her 2 kids after a fight with her husband shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py22oRh2vNE

Zimbabwean woman k!lls her two children and herself after fight with husband.

Amina, 31, fed her two kids, a son aged 10 and a daughter aged 5, yoghurt laced with rat po*son, and she also took the po*soned yoghurt.

Their bodies were found in their rented room.

Amina wrote two notes, one to her husband, in which she told him that he is responsible for her d£ath and the children's.

The second note was to her family where she apologised for her actions but said she is tired of life and the fights with her husband.

"I love you all," was her last post on her WhatsApp status.
this is just a TikTok and Instagram baby mama with mental disorder.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by frozen70(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17
officialwdhtv:
Viral video of lady who poisoned herself and her 2 kids after a fight with her husband shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

Amina, 31, fed her two kids, a son aged 10 and a daughter aged 5, yoghurt laced with rat po*son, and she also took the po*soned yoghurt.

Amina wrote two notes, one to her husband, in which she told him that he is responsible for her d£ath and the children's.

The second note was to her family where she apologised for her actions but said she is tired of life and the fights with her husband.

So sad a story
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by HRMK: 1:25pm On Jan 17
the question should be:
did she inform her parents and relatives while going through the hardships and fights with the hubby?
why now send them the note?
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by spiceadole: 2:07pm On Jan 17
Mentally unstable woman.
You killed yourself and the children you suffered to birth.
How is that a man's loss?
A man that can marry as many women as he wants to and have uncountable number of children without stress.
Mumu woman
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by MumEmdy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 17
Kurugu92:
The woman should be arrested for homicide , genocide, infact werecide

grin grin
Abeg this is a serious matter no make me laugh again @ werecide cheesy
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by AyomideOG01: 2:40pm On Jan 17
ericmor:

May be or the man frustrated her for not having a boy for him because i can only see two baby girls there. No one knows but God knows best. RIP to the dead

When a woman kills the husband, the man should be blamed for pushing her to the limit, when the woman also kills herself the man should be blamed for driving her to depression and killing herself. The man should be blamed at all times. Women are robots made for men to control and manipulate at will and never to be held accountable for their actions. Make Una continue o... I don't wish sense for people like you

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by AyomideOG01: 2:42pm On Jan 17
maureensylvia:
Plot twist
Man kills wife and kids after finding out the kids are not his.

When a woman kills the husband, the man should be blamed for pushing her to the limit, when the woman also kills herself the man should be blamed for driving her to depression and killing herself. The man should be blamed at all times. Women are robots made for men to control and manipulate at will and never to be held accountable for their actions. Make Una continue o... I don't wish sense for people like you
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Pharaohny: 3:48pm On Jan 17
Thunder ⚡ go fire her for heaven 🤕😲

Which kind wickedness is this .

If she wan die make she die alone while imclude the innocent kids
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by imagrg(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17
Mental illness methinks. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by CannyBenson(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17
E dey happen nothing wey we no go see for this small life
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17
Chai! Some girls and foolishness is inseparable.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17
Malroux:
Nothing surprises me about women again.
People are weak this days
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by djkirkoo2(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17
okrikaboi:
What if the husband poisoned them?
are you sure you read the short note attached to the video at all? 😒
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:59pm On Jan 17
I guess the husband is now satisfied undecided . He will have all the time in the world to move from skirt to skirt? I don't blame him though, I blame his wife who
Values a man to the extent she kills herself.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by chypotenti(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17
okrikaboi:
What if the husband poisoned them?
Exactly what I was thinking, how do they even know she wrote the suicide note? Na the husband and him side chick kill them....
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by goggle48: 6:21pm On Jan 17
Marriage na ur mate?
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by bluefilm: 6:46pm On Jan 17
She can't and won't rest in peace.

She can and will only rest in pieces.

Nonsense sad
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by xjiggy: 8:33pm On Jan 17
Why she no just kill herself and leave the kids alone. Poor kids
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by ericmor: 9:44pm On Jan 17
AyomideOG01:

What a senseless comment, anything could have happened there but no one knows and no one is judging anybody. It shows how low your level of understanding is, you just want to rush and comment thinking you are making sense, come to think of it, you are making no sense
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by gqboyy(m): 12:53am On Jan 18
This wicked woman no supposed rest in peace for killing these innocent children. Oh my God 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by ghettochild4u(m): 2:36am On Jan 18
The kids are not for her husband.
Wicked woman..
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Morizo(m): 2:59am On Jan 18
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

This one has demonic madness. Her soul is roaming the streets of hell.
Poor children
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Nefort: 11:00pm On Jan 18
Malroux:
Nothing surprises me about women again.
Shut up. What about the atrocities committed by men? You fools are always quick to utilise every opportunity to degrade women.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) by Malroux: 1:52pm On Jan 19
Nefort:

Shut up. What about the atrocities committed by men? You fools are always quick to utilise every opportunity to degrade women.
Nothing surprises me about you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.