Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" - Phyna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Want To Identify As Man" - Phyna (128 Views)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" - Phyna by AdamsMosesOma: 5:35pm On Jan 16
Big Brother Naija “Level Up” winner, Phyna explains why she would appreciate the opportunity of being identified as a man.

Phyna brought up the incident involving herself and Afrobeats star, Davido, in which he claimed that he didn’t know her.

She said she doesn’t need to “kiss ass” for something she doesn’t like, in defiance of all the advice she had received urging her to introduce herself to Davido... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/phyna-wan-become-phyno-reactions-as-phyna-reveals-why-she-wants-to-be-identified-as-a-man/

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" - Phyna by Franklyspeakin: 5:39pm On Jan 16
Still dosent make sense

(1) (Reply)

Fawwas Shuaib Biography (age, Education, Naijaofficialmusic Plug Ceo) / Temitope Adeshina’s Record Jump Thrills Okowa / Osimhen Misses Super Eagles’ AFCON Clash Against South Africa Due To Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.