Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna (27322 Views)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" - Phyna / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16
Former Big Brother Naija reality show winner, Josephina Otabor, simply known as Phyna, has said she would love to identify as a man despite being a woman.

She said though she is a woman physically but mentally she identifies as a man because of societal stereotypes against women.

Speaking in the latest episode of the Big Friday Show with Tacha on Cool FM Nigeria, Phyna recalled her recent social media feud with Davido.

She said,
β€œI am a woman but most of the time, I want to identify as a man. In my next world, I want to be a man.

β€œI am a woman physically but I can identify as a man because most times they just try to talk down on you because you are a woman.

And personally, when you do something to me that I don’t like, no matter who you are, I will call you out.

For example, what happened between me and David [Davido] when he said he didn’t know me. Everybody said, β€˜Phyna, you should have taken the opportunity to introduce yourself.’ No! Because he is David (Davido) doesn’t mean I have to kiss ar**.”

The reality star added that society needs to treat women better.

DAILY POST

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by dawnomike(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16
#Choice...

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by money121(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16
Problem e ni ye grin grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Franzinni: 1:53pm On Jan 16
Better don't become woke feminist ... You think being a man is easy ? Reminds me of one of my cousin who was wishing she was a man she said " if I was a man ehn... Girls go suffer for my hand oooooo" and I will just be looking at her like ... If only she knew how invisible a man is...
Imagine this walahi, there is NO ministry of MAN affairs !!!

There has never been a time in the history of humanity that was better to be a woman than now ... better comport ya self, fine girl!

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Dangrace01: 1:53pm On Jan 16
Hmmm

That white lady that identified as a man committed suicide finally oh

Can you do this my hustle as a man

E no easy oh

But we keep pushing

I sell cars jare

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Malroux: 1:54pm On Jan 16
This ugly clown is feeling funky. You can never be a man even in your next life. Men don't throw tantrums unlike vagina people.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by ecolime(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16
Mental health issues are real. This gal needs help

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by verybadmouth(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16
Everyone has his or her own headache

1 Like

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Honestey: 1:55pm On Jan 16
Hmm, we are dealing with a complex and complicated inferiority complex here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Yousuph007(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16
Her choice

1 Like

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Osas1507(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16
She talks about this davido issue all the time
She can't let it go

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by dapsoneh: 1:55pm On Jan 16
Still dey pain this mofo,.na by force for davido to know you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by blueghost(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16
grin
Clout and Clown Street

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by drsibz66(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=127970442][font=Georgia]Former Big Brother Naija reality show winner, Josephina Otabor, simply known as Phyna, has said she would love to identify as a man despite being a woman.

She said though she is a woman physically but mentally she identifies as a man because of societal stereotypes against women.

Speaking in the latest episode of the Big Friday Show with Tacha on Cool FM Nigeria, Phyna recalled her recent social media feud with Davido.

She said,

[url=https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/16/

When their breat Don fall, they will always prefer to identify as a man.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Parable007: 1:55pm On Jan 16
I think she's bitter over something we all don't know

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by BUSINESSREGISST: 1:56pm On Jan 16
THE DAVIDO issue really pain the girl sha

[b]No dulling this year! no "gree" for anybody, start your own hustle or level up with a new skill. Check out our stash of 1000+ hot online and offline opportunities – each one comes with an insider's guide from a pro who's been there, done that. We spill all the tricks of the trade, so you can boss up too! And guess what? These game-changer ebooks start at just 3,000 naira. Don't sleep on it, grab your success manual now and turn those dreams into big moves
Abeg, jinja yourself! check my profile for more details and list, hammer your choice business or skill sharp-sharp. No time to waste – let's make your dreams roll, my people!
[b]
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Zonefree(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16
A big insult to men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by obioraeze(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16
Kindly check my signature to buy a land here in Lagos and Abuja
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Heffalump(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16
Osas1507:
She talks about this davido issue all the time
She can't let it go

She's seeking attention from Davido who doesn't care if she exists undecided

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by superCleanworks(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16
if you like identify as a TIN TOMATO

Na u sabi

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Sucre6: 2:00pm On Jan 16
This wanna be celebrities are really taking this attention seeking to the next level. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by OhBritannia(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16
Reading comments shows that people are becoming less intelligent nowadays and becoming more dumb.

Its sad that folks didn't take note of the society issue she is trying to point out as regards to women especially in Africa society.

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Geovanni412(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16
Odewaleadesoye:
Former Big Brother Naija reality show winner, Josephina Otabor, simply known as Phyna, has said she would love to identify as a man despite being a woman.

She said,

DAILY POST

She should ask questions of the last woman who tried it...

Perhaps she can recreate the Norah Vincent experiment

Hopefully, she doesn't enter into depression by committing to the process

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/18/obituaries/norah-vincent-dead.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Olaolex: 2:03pm On Jan 16
CLOWN
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by CJStarz: 2:03pm On Jan 16
Honestly,I don't know her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by ukaface(f): 2:04pm On Jan 16
That Davido thing still Dey pain am sha
Identifying as man will still not make people who don’t know you to know you. If she like make she identify as hemaphrodite.

Me want to identify as a baby girl o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by sofeo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16
Alright now.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Desmondum: 2:06pm On Jan 16
dapsoneh:
Still dey pain this mofo,.na by force for davido to know you
She think say na everybody dey watch bbn. Even me no recognize her, I only know her by name.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by zed7: 2:07pm On Jan 16
Go and buy a pΓͺnis, many are buying sex organs now. You don't have to wait till your next life, go and be a man now. Stupid generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by BondRiv: 2:08pm On Jan 16
Men don't even have it easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Flavour Rocks Pant In New Topless Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.