Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

D’angelo Emerges For A Musical Reunion With Jay-z In The Electrifying Anthem, “I - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’angelo Emerges For A Musical Reunion With Jay-z In The Electrifying Anthem, “I (93 Views)

NFL Teaming With Jay-z On Entertainment And Social Activism / Oliver De Coque (1947-2008): The Exit Of A Musical Toxic Waste / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’angelo Emerges For A Musical Reunion With Jay-z In The Electrifying Anthem, “I by Chin168: 6:38pm On Jan 16

Rarely do we have the privilege of hearing from the renowned D’Angelo in recent times, making his occasional appearances all the more surprising. This is precisely the case with the latest track, “I Want You Forever,” where he collaborates with Jay-Z for the soundtrack of The Book of Clarence, led by Jeymes Samuel. The song, spanning nearly ten minutes, exudes soul in an elevated state that captivates the listener.
https://retroworldnews.com/dangelo-emerges-for-a-musical-reunion-with-jay-z-in-the-electrifying-anthem-i-want-you-forever/

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE BE HONEST! Rate This Freestyle Over 10. / Unique Man Nwane Takes The Nigerian Music Scene By Storm With "Hooligan" / Terms Look Alike Sported On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.