Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Separated By UK Immigration Laws. Please Share Ideas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Separated By UK Immigration Laws. Please Share Ideas (213 Views)

New UK Immigration Rules For Students, Work Visa Point System & More / HCPC Registration For UK Immigration. Therapist Shares Experience / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Separated By UK Immigration Laws. Please Share Ideas by Sugargul: 7:22pm On Jan 16
Hello everyone,

I am currently in the UK with my daughter under a student visa. My husband did not apply at the time due to some court issues he had to attend to. Unfortunately, students have been stopped from bringing dependants. We really do not know what to do next. Please I need ideas on how we can reunite as a family. Going to Nigeria is out of the equation due to the investment we put into it. I just want my husband 😭😭😭
Re: Separated By UK Immigration Laws. Please Share Ideas by Advision: 7:44pm On Jan 16
Sugargul:
Hello everyone,

I am currently in the UK with my daughter under a student visa. My husband did not apply at the time due to some court issues he had to attend to. Unfortunately, students have been stopped from bringing dependants. We really do not know what to do next. Please I need ideas on how we can reunite as a family. Going to Nigeria is out of the equation due to the investment we put into it. I just want my husband 😭😭😭

If your programme started before 2024, the rule does not apply to you. Your husband can still come along.

That you are with your daughter means you likely came 2023 or earlier. In this case you husband can still apply to join you no issues
Re: Separated By UK Immigration Laws. Please Share Ideas by gaby(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16
Advision:

If your programme started before 2024, the rule does not apply to you. Your husband can still come along.

That you are with your daughter means you likely came 2023 or earlier. In this case you husband can still apply to join you no issues

Beautiful input.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Renew My International Passports / Get Very Cheap/scholarship Universities Abroad / What Agege Train Station Looks Like ¦ Inside The Lagos Train Station ¦ Lagos Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.