Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm (17393 Views)

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) / Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by APCHaram: 10:04pm On Jan 16
Elemosho478:

Brainwashed mofo

If Prayer is useful nothing bad would be happening but it is all useless

You will become a prayer warrior sooner than you expect.

Do not mock God.

This is one of the greatest sins your heathen ass can ever commit.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Zidoh(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16
nlfpmod:

Source: Oyo State Government
Better Governor...... Governor that's workiing. . I love you my Governor.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by APCHaram: 10:07pm On Jan 16
Christlike01:

You should be worried about these !

A whopping 620 Ebos

Nah wah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by clems88(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16
We at orita challenge didnt hear any thing
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Damseldammie(f): 10:14pm On Jan 16
Shimbo96:
Them take say nah Ace Mall blast 💯

Lie from the pit of hell, was seeing a movie inside cinema around that time like 7:19 or thereabouts. Although, everywhere was scattered like the whole mall was porous and the residents around that axis (fun factory towards osuntokun axis)came out to see what was the issues
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Toosure70: 10:23pm On Jan 16
Install cctv everywhere please
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Shimbo96(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16
Damseldammie:

Lie from the pit of hell, was seeing a movie inside cinema around that time like 7:19 or thereabouts. Although, everywhere was scattered like the whole mall was porous and the residents around that axis (fun factory towards osuntokun axis)came out to see what was the issues
I wish I can upload the video right now but not going through
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Bigmanshow: 10:35pm On Jan 16
godwinstringed1:
Lmao.
are you sure u dey okay?
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Christlike01: 10:42pm On Jan 16
APCHaram:

A whopping 620 Ebos

Nah wah!

Yes nah,that was just a single transaction ! There were others waiting in their millions to be sold off that same day !

Isn't it funny that the descendants of those slaves,not that anyone is even out to ridicule them,are today seeing themselves as being superior to everyone around them ?! Those idiots just don't know to shut their putrid ogiri smelly trap up ! This guy, Ariesbull is one of them,you can check out all his postings here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by MrBanner(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16
Elemosho478:

Bang your head against the wall

I can post whatever i want or did my comment hurt your feeling?

Your God must be a paper tiger if you have to get all so work up on his behalf
K
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Lightway: 11:01pm On Jan 16
olisamax:
I have just received info that the explosion was as a result of the govt or those that they engaged trying to blast some rocks, to create access, to the proposed Baywood Estate.

The quantity of charge used may just have been far in excess of what was required.

YOu just spew lies iwthout using your commonsense. It was a gas explosion that took two lives. Now you're niothing but a liar.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Tmex(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16
olisamax:
I have just received info that the explosion was as a result of the govt or those that they engaged trying to blast some rocks, to create access, to the proposed Baywood Estate.

The quantity of charge used may just have been far in excess of what was required.

Don't spread fake information pls.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by kay29000(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16
ekeson1245:
The explosion was crazy and horrifying indeed. The impact of the explosion was so much that products displayed on my shelf in the shop were falling down. The smoke that followed it was really scary as well.

What part of Ibadan is your shop looking cates at.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by 12inchess: 11:34pm On Jan 16
How long does it take to determine source of explosion. It's either earthquake or it's not. Is it related to gas or in the military barracks as in a bomb explosion. Slow paced govt.Mschewww.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Kingrshd3: 12:01am On Jan 17
Fatbam005:
Him be honourable commissioner of information for the state.. Joker

No mind that guy jare
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by farouk1989: 12:23am On Jan 17
Helpfromabove1:
I can imagine the numbers of brown roof that will be blown off
Oga, what is the colour of your problem sef? we are talking about a disaster and you are here talking off-point
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by bigcasava1(m): 12:27am On Jan 17
techycontents:
We pray it is just an explosion and we hope no casualties were recorded
explosion as in bomb, or gas explosion? What kind of prayer is that?
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by bluefacealtima: 2:39am On Jan 17
You should thank God specially for escaping this calamity
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Mysteriousworld: 3:44am On Jan 17
Christlike01:
Ibadan maja maja to se ko ara iwaju leru ! Anybody wey wan fight should come out, Yoruba won't run for anybody's father ! The explosion should better be linked to gas 'cause if not, if e come be like say na some idiots dey monkey......your bodi go tell o !

I hope its not terrorist attack
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by arantess: 3:51am On Jan 17
olisamax:

By that time of the night, blasting rocks?
Professionals have forgotten amount of dynamites needed to blow up certain rocks?

Ok oo
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:55am On Jan 17
Hillarie:
Having felt the impact firsthand at my hostel in UI, I really hope they come up with a convincing and non-fatal explanation.

Felt more like a tremor anyway.

What's a non-fatal explanation?

I hope you're not wishing for them to come and lie that it was gas explosion?

That explosion cannot be from gas, as some yeye media houses are already alluding to. A gas explosion of that magnitude will always lead to a massive fire outbreak.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:59am On Jan 17
Medsimon01:

seun, Ban this fellow!

Ban him for what exactly??
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by waldigit: 4:35am On Jan 17
Helpfromabove1:
I can imagine the numbers of brown roof that will be blown off
Those brown roofs are older than your grand parents
.. they are going no where.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by Okeoghenerobert: 5:45am On Jan 17
Una hear am.So,no cause for alarm according to Mr Gormino
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by FertilityH: 7:36am On Jan 17
Nigeria with human disaster while foreign countries dealing with Natural disaster
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by yusluvad(m): 7:54am On Jan 17
laurel03:
happened around Bodija where your father cant afford property in that axis...
Good response!
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm by iswallker(m): 11:56am On Jan 17
ASHTAROTH:

Oh I see, so you are one of those who delight and find comic relief in other people's sadness and predicament? You are nothing but a psychopath!

Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Begin Local Production Of E-passports / Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta / U.S. Embassy Closes Abuja Consular Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.