Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels (21251 Views)

Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Jomonix: 9:03am On Jan 17
L
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by muller101(m): 9:12am On Jan 17
one4GOD:
always read at least, the article no long 😏😏
This is Nigeria. Never believe what is boldly written. The truth is always hidden.
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Yankiss(m): 9:15am On Jan 17
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make man go carry olosho go lodge for hotel for free in the name of victim of blast
Go lodge na. You will pay through the nose when you can't convincingly prove you lived at the affected area.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by ambale(m): 9:25am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:
7. All hotels are to allow people who come in from the explosion site and around it. The state government will settle them.

So these hoteliers expect the government to pay them? undecided

The day someone I know in America experienced something like this, she told me that hotels in that area volunteered to lodge and feed them free of charge... nobody was going to pay them a dime.

She also experienced a shooter opening fire at shoppers at Walmart, Dallas. Motorists pulled over to drive people to their homes, while residents took shoppers (people they don't know) into their homes, giving them food and helping them calm down.

On the other hand, in Nigéria, I have witnessed a situation where a luxury bus had an accident around 5.30am and passengers died in their numbers. Passers-by were searching the victims and obtaining them.

Brothers and sisters, this life isn't about hypocritically going to church and mosque, or reading the Qur'an and Bible every day....we need to genuinely have some humanity in us...

Ahswear we are too inhumane in this part of the world

Ordinarily, if you are there you should help in your own way without thinking about remuneration but not here in naija ooo
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Nairalander248: 9:26am On Jan 17
Kukutente23:

Is hotel not alternative accommodation

Forgive me ooh, I totz it was on people's purse ooh. Nice one
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Okechinwadike: 9:28am On Jan 17
agbadorians una go see shege banza, una never see anything yet NONSENSE AND AGBADORIANS
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Heffalump(m): 9:39am On Jan 17
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make man go carry olosho go lodge for hotel for free in the name of victim of blast

That's how an average Nigerian thinks
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by boxypane(m): 9:48am On Jan 17
With which money? Have the Oyp state Govt informed the hotels?
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by almarthins(m): 9:51am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:
7. All hotels are to allow people who come in from the explosion site and around it. The state government will settle them.

The day someone I know in America experienced something like this, she told me that hotels in that area volunteered to lodge and feed them free of charge... nobody was going to pay them a dime.

She also experienced a shooter opening fire at shoppers at Walmart, Dallas. Motorists pulled over to drive people to their homes, while residents took shoppers (people they don't know) into their homes, giving them food and helping them calm down.

On the other hand, in Nigéria, I have witnessed a situation where a luxury bus had an accident around 5.30am and passengers died in their numbers. Passers-by were searching the victims and obtaining them.

Brothers and sisters, this life isn't about hypocritically going to church and mosque, or reading the Qur'an and Bible every day....we need to genuinely have some humanity in us...

Baba nla scam. Make the churches open there doors na there we go begin. House of God is also a place of shelter.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by omoluka: 9:53am On Jan 17
SmartPolician:

I want to give you 100 likes but i can only give you one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Malroux: 9:54am On Jan 17
Cruise777:
Something is fishy
I pray your beloved nephew isn't among the victims! How's your nephew?
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by nedekid: 9:56am On Jan 17
seunlayi:

Oyo State govt
Lolz.
On a long thing.
This is naija. On the side of the government, the officials will make deals eg pay money into "personal aza" aka Edu.
On the hotel side, all hotels will claim all their rooms were taken by guests, especially the expensive rooms.
One the guest side, all guests lodged will claim the lodged because of the blast. Most will quickly go and stay in protea and other 4 star hotels.
Naija and cruise na 5&6. Lol
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Cruise777: 9:58am On Jan 17
Malroux:
I pray your beloved nephew isn't among the victims! How's your nephew?

I don't have any nephew in Nigeria, both are British.. thanks for the concern

How's your mother

And how is your life as an unpopular troll on Nairaland
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Malroux: 9:59am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

I don't have any nephew in Nigeria, both are British.. thanks for the concern

How's your mother
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Cruise777: 10:01am On Jan 17
Malroux:
Why did you raped your nephew?

I didn't rape my nephew.. why will you imagine such are you gay

Only an homosexual troll says such

Bobrisky dey disguise
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Malroux: 10:02am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

I didn't rape my nephew.. why will you imagine such are you gay

Only an homosexual troll says such

Bobrisky dey disguise
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Cruise777: 10:03am On Jan 17
Malroux:
I have your pictures and videos. Confess now or else I release them to the public.

May your mother run mad if you don't show the video of the rape allegations and may any mod that bans your comment or mine die

Oya show the video

Amateur Ibo troll
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Malroux: 10:05am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

May your mother run mad if you don't show the video of the rape allegations and may any mod that bans your comment or mine die

Oya show the video

Amateur Ibo troll
I'll send them to Gistlover. Your beans don done be that.
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by jimcaddy(m): 10:06am On Jan 17
It is really sad what happened in Bodija, Ibadan. Those illegal miners should be apprehended. Which kain rubbish be this na.
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Cruise777: 10:07am On Jan 17
Malroux:
I'll send them to Gistlover. Your beans don done be that.

Ok.. Go ahead.. but before I ignore you like the irrelevant unpopular Nairaland poor troll that you are

Let's have this conversation

Did you take after your father or mother?!

I mean this cowardly toxic traits where did you get them
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Malroux: 10:08am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Ok.. Go ahead.. but before I ignore you like the irrelevant unpopular Nairaland poor troll that you are

Did you take after your father or mother?!

I mean this cowardly toxic traits where did you get them
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Cruise777: 10:10am On Jan 17
Malroux:
Is that why you raped your nephew and mother.

Answer the question

Are you like your father or mother

Who was your role model and who made you this way

It's just for psychological evaluation don't be shy

Even a troll deserves attention
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Malroux: 10:11am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Answer the question

Are you like your father or mother

Who was your role model and who made you this way

It's just for psychological evaluation don't be shy

Even a troll deserves attention
Confess now or else.....
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Cruise777: 10:13am On Jan 17
Malroux:
Confess now or else.....

Oya answer me first, did your father teach you all this

They say apple don't fall too far from its tree

Is it your dad or mom

Some parents did major damage to the GenZ and we must correct it

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Malroux: 10:16am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Oya answer me first, did your father teach you all this

They say apple don't fall too far from its tree

Is it your dad or mom

Some parents did major damage to the GenZ and we must correct it

Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Cruise777: 10:19am On Jan 17
Malroux:

So back to my question... Who raised you like this
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Malroux: 10:20am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

So back to my question... Who raised you like this
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Boldideas: 10:24am On Jan 17
chisomkachy:

Arojinle1

The hotel bills will be borne by who?
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Demigod22: 10:30am On Jan 17
Reading news in Nigeria is really depressing. Either kidnapping, bandits killing villagers, an robbery, looting spree, fire outbreak or suicide, poverty and unemployment.

This country is a curse in disguise.

Innocent hustling people become jobless and homeless overnight. God!
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by ufotunang: 10:54am On Jan 17
seunlayi:

Oyo State govt
..do not trust the government...they will not pay anything
Re: Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels by Rejouir: 11:07am On Jan 17
seunlayi:

Oyo State govt
Oga your foolishness is beyond repair, Lol 😆, who told you govt would pay? 😆. Don't worry, you will wash plate and wash duvet tyre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Resumes On Ado Ekiti Civic Centre (Pictures) / Boeing Is Taking Responsibility In The 737 Jet Crashes That Killed 346 People / Angola Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.