Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Angola Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angola Visa (21178 Views)

Help Out!!! Angola Visa/work Permit / Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Angola Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angola Visa by Flymore: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
I need info on Angola visa requirement,visa fee and emmbassy address.

I want to know how is it like to go by road.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
Angola visa is about the most difficult visa to get. Infact getting it is like a horse passing thru the eye of a niddle. The issue of how to travel is needless cos u cant get their visa QED.

2 Likes

Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2011
That's serious, What do they have in their country it should be that way.

Got couple og Nija guys asking about it. Just think the house just kind of help me out.
Well i know people are travelling there, so how?
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
Men Angola is the in thing now. Lot of bread to be made there, especially spare parts business. The are the highest exporter of Crude oil in Africa. They are presently what Nigerian was in the 70s when we discovered oil newly. Most people travel to neighbouring countries and wait patiently to find there way in there. Even with N1m you cant get their visa. It is the new gold pot for Nigerian traders. Prices are 300% what is sold in Nigeria, so more profit for business men

2 Likes

Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
Angola,

Anyways, i know nothing about the country but saying
their visa cant be gotten is not in my dico,

Nigeria
Chancery: Lagos
5, Kasumu Ekomode St. Victoria Island
Tel: 00234.1.61135/611702
Fax: 00234.1.618675

Above is the info i got about them

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
[quote author=Fogman link=topic=606072.msg7747566#msg7747566 date=1297942090 The are the highest exporter of Crude oil in Africa. They are presently what Nigerian was in the 70s when we discovered oil newly. Even with N1m you cant get their visa. It is the new gold pot for Nigerian traders. Prices are 300% what is sold in Nigeria,
[quote][/quote]

You dont mean it, no wonder i keep getting calls on this visa and ticket issue to Angola.
Have been asking myself what is in Angola that this guy wont let me be.

I can handle the ticket but for visa,I dont have a glue.

Nigeria
Chancery: Lagos
5, Kasumu Ekomode St. Victoria Island
Tel: 00234.1.61135/611702
Fax: 00234.1.618675

Thanks but the line is not going at all.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ Suxes, read my lips u cant get that visa. I repeat getting it is like camel passing thru the eye of a needle. There are lots and lots of Igbo business guy with good cash wishing to relocate there, but no way. If u can facilitate it, u sure become a millionaire instantly. Thousands of traders at Trade fair, Alaba, Aba, Onitsha, etc can pay up N1m for the visa. Check the political section here and read a post on how thousands of Portuguese are traveling to Angola daily.
Re: Angola Visa by mrman3(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2011
ANgola?,I can't believe it,i remember wen 9ja played match against dem, dat place jst b lik hell for ma face. i cnt even pay 20k for the visa. undecided
Re: Angola Visa by coolme2: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
Angolan Visa is really difficult to get , and takes forever at times with frequent changes in the requirement.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2011
Fogman:

@ Suxes, read my lips u cant get that visa. I repeat getting it is like camel passing thru the eye of a needle. There are lots and lots of Igbo business guy with good cash wishing to relocate there, but no way. If u can facilitate it, u sure become a millionaire instantly. Thousands of traders at Trade fair, Alaba, Aba, Onitsha, etc can pay up N1m for the visa. Check the political section here and read a post on how thousands of Portuguese are traveling to Angola daily.

Aight bruv, Ii guess this is a challenge
And I will make sure i find out how this is done

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2011
cool-me:

Angolan Visa is really difficult to get , and takes forever at times with frequent changes in the requirement.

You are very right!
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:48am On Feb 18, 2011
Fogman:

You are very right!

Shebi pple dey get am abi?
No probs. i'd make the findings

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2011
suxes2005:

Shebi pple dey get am abi?
No probs. i'd make the findings

SHALOM

We are anxiously waiting for the outcome of your findings. We hope you ll brief the house, when you are done. Good luck!
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2011
Fogman:

We are anxiously waiting for the outcome of your findings. We hope you ll brief the house, when you are done. Good luck!

Aight bruv

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
Fogman:

You sound with so much confidence as if you have tried every angle.

Keep trying all hope is not lost.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
No, i dont intent to travel there. Just got to know about it last year when my sibs got the visa courtesy of Nation cup. At the airport, heard so many lamentation and stories from some lucky traders who finally got the visa after more than 4 years of trying to get it. Some of them even sold their shops and consignment and spent as much as N1m to get the visa/ticket.
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
Ah! Ah!!! you must be kidding! How can Sb sold his shop for Angola Visa let alone 1m for it. My brother put 1m in business here and i bet you in 6mths you smiling like never before.

The is no average Ibo man that will spend 1m for Angola visa, NO SIR.
I know their Ticket price is prity high compared to other African countries but for spending 1m to get their VISA i must be crazy my dear.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
My bros, any info i give out here abt Angola is factual, cos my kid brother n some others i know traveled in Jan 2009, they are 5 times richer than what they were b4 d journey. Within 6months my bro ve made baack the total cost of his trip there. Infact most of them started biz same week they got in there. And most of them have sent home over $3000 doing legal biz there. I sent a 32inch LCD TV cost N75k and Nokia E72 (N45k )to my brother last month, this same tv cost $1000 and d phone $550 in Angola. If he decide to sell caculate his profit.  Note the N1m was for d visa and ticket.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
Fogman:

My bros, any info i give out here abt Angola is factual, cos my kid brother n some others i know traveled in Jan 2009, they are 5 times richer than what they were b4 d journey. Within 6months my bro ve made baack the total cost of his trip there. Infact most of them started biz same week they got in there. And most of them have sent home over $3000 doing legal biz there. I sent a 32inch LCD TV cost N75k and Nokia E72 (N45k )to my brother last month, this same tv cost $1000 and d phone $550 in Angola. If he decide to sell caculate his profit.  Note the N1m was for d visa and ticket.

He'll make 112, 500 excluding shipping cost, lolz

Anyways, you are very right my bruv. All my links told
me same thing. Even the travel agents that i work with
said they dont go near it, Infact there is this my bros
that i also work with, he has a registered coy in travel
niche for past 15 yrs yet he does not have a clue about this

So Fogman, if i finally get a reliable link for the visa, how
many clients will you give me? lol

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
suxes2005:

SHALOM

Glad that u ve finally confirmed my facts. As regards no of clients i ll give to u, sorry i m not into visa stuff. Just knew about Angola last yr when we got the visa on a planter of Gold for my sibs. We didnt know its worth until people i told informed me how precious that visa is.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
suxes2005:

SHALOM

Glad that u ve finally confirmed my facts. As regards no of clients i ll give to u, sorry i m not into visa stuff. Just knew about Angola last yr when we got the visa on a planter of Gold for my sibs. We didnt know its worth until people i told informed me how precious that visa is.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Just kidding anyways.

No probs, i will still do my findings and get
back at you guys here

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 3:31am On Feb 19, 2011
Ok. Hoping that this time around, u ll return with a good news. Cheers
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2011
Sure Fogman,

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by wanaj0: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2011
Interesting. Know quite a number of people working there. One just left Indonesia moved his family to Canada to work in Angola. Yes the oil industry is booming but the place is just an expensive jungle!

Nigerians are not loved there because of our 'character'

The question to ask is which visa is difficult? You cant get a tourist visa to a war torn country! You can get a business visit visa if you have a legitimate business to transact there.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2011
wanaj0:

Interesting. Know quite a number of people working there. One just left Indonesia moved his family to Canada to work in Angola. Yes the oil industry is booming but the place is just an expensive jungle!

Nigerians are not loved there because of our 'character'

The question to ask is which visa is difficult? You cant get a tourist visa to a war torn country! You can get a business visit visa if you have a legitimate business to transact there.

You are right. Aside food which is very cheap, other things are damn too expensive. Reputed to be the most expensive place to live. Imagine paying $400 for an average hotel room for a night. Nigerians are target for thieves there, cos of the amount of cash with them.
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Fogman:since you have sibs and know few frnds over there,can you help askk them for a help or a link?.
Is also money cos i belived many Nija will like to pay and be there.

Or what do you think.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2011
I m not into those stuff, but the easiest way to enter Angola without visa is to find ur way to a neighbouring country and patiently find ur way in there. Aside this, i dont think there is an easier way.
Re: Angola Visa by steve13(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
There is a short cut to angola,a very sure way.
Re: Angola Visa by wanaj0: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
Fogman:

I m not into those stuff, but the easiest way to enter Angola without visa is to find your way to a neighbouring country and patiently find your way in there. Aside this, i dont think there is an easier way.

Hope you remembered what happened to the Togolese football team during the ANC?
Re: Angola Visa by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2011
Fogman:

I m not into those stuff, but the easiest way to enter Angola without visa is to find your way to a neighbouring country and patiently find your way in there. Aside this, i dont think there is an easier way.

, . . so when you enter as an illegal immigrant, how will you do business legally and what becomes of u when u are caught?
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
Togolese team went thru Cabinda region which is controlled by dissidents. There are other countries with common border with Angola. Have seen someone who went in thru Namibia and even Congo DRC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reconstruction Of General Gas, Iyana Church Road In Ibadan (Photos) / The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) / Fear Of Kidnapping Forces Abuja, Kaduna Travellers To Use Rail Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.