Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Be Part Of The Infinix Football Celebration, Win Prizes And Join Infinix XCLUB!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Be Part Of The Infinix Football Celebration, Win Prizes And Join Infinix XCLUB!! (112 Views)

How To Contest For The Wiki9ja Face Of The Month And Win Prizes / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of The Infinix Football Celebration, Win Prizes And Join Infinix XCLUB!! by Walterjune: 11:41am On Jan 17
Hi Nairaland

Join the excitement at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital's College of Medicine Field, Ikeja on January 18, 2024, at 5pm for the live match between Ivory Coast and Nigeria.

Cheers for Nigeria with Infinix l XCLUB and stand a chance to win the latest Infinix phone and other branded gifts.

For future events, sign up on Infinix's XCLUB through the link below 👇 https://transsioner.feishu.cn/share/base/form/shrcnGk6O5899g0eH07LVnJSUyb

Don't miss out on the football action, and fabulous prizes!

Re: Be Part Of The Infinix Football Celebration, Win Prizes And Join Infinix XCLUB!! by Flattire(f): 12:44pm On Jan 18
Good afternoon Sir Rontolo, I made an appeal to you through the two mods yesterday concerning my newly secured jobs and the T.fare issues but no response from them till now. Please Sir. I am currently at work now but T.fare back home and tomorrow is not sure yet but hoping on God.

Meanwhile the job will not in anyway hinder my business plan as my business proposal and markets are always during the weekends.
Thank you Sir as I await the response from the mods.

Janet

(1) (Reply)

Cado Lounge Bar & Grills ( Grand Opening) No 4 Lakowe School Gate Market Road / Infinix Xclub's Transformative Football Night At LASUTH !!! / Unlocking The Power Of DVC Resale: Your Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.